Section head: Butcher
Apr 26th, 2018, 9:38 am
Hello everyone. Am on free trial right now and I've been trying to download an e-book but it says,
"Processing. Remain patient.
Working...
Non aceptable form found."

Hoping for some help.

Thank you!
Apr 26th, 2018, 9:38 am
Apr 26th, 2018, 6:06 pm
verydeepsleep wrote:Hello everyone. Am on free trial right now and I've been trying to download an e-book but it says,
"Processing. Remain patient.
Working...
Non aceptable form found."

Hoping for some help.

Thank you!

In 99% of cases this will mean the file you're trying to download has been deleted/expired. Click on the link to check.
Apr 26th, 2018, 6:06 pm
Apr 27th, 2018, 2:26 pm
Still cannot get my android tablet (mobilism apk) to accept my premium username and password for direct downloads.

Downloading stuff to computer then putting it on the tablet is little inconvenient :D
Apr 27th, 2018, 2:26 pm
Apr 27th, 2018, 8:50 pm
deathstrike wrote:Still cannot get my android tablet (mobilism apk) to accept my premium username and password for direct downloads.

Downloading stuff to computer then putting it on the tablet is little inconvenient :D

Check your PMs please, we'll figure this out. ;)
Apr 27th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Apr 29th, 2018, 5:41 pm
How do I change my premium password?
Apr 29th, 2018, 5:41 pm
Apr 29th, 2018, 9:22 pm
alan2614 wrote:How do I change my premium password?

Please check your PMs.
Apr 29th, 2018, 9:22 pm
Apr 30th, 2018, 11:22 pm
Kewii wrote:I bought the lifetime package and I LOVE it. It is so nice not to go thru those circles trying to download with some of the cloud files.

I have one question though; when I am using the app on android the premium downloads are not in the messages section but they are on when I am using the computer browser. Is that normal?

Thanks for any help. :)

Wondering if anyone had an answer to my question? Thanks. :)
Apr 30th, 2018, 11:22 pm
May 1st, 2018, 6:17 am
Hi I just joined as Premium, is there any email or update on my membership? Do log in with my existing password to access premium or vip section?

Thanks!
May 1st, 2018, 6:17 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 1st, 2018, 9:20 pm
Wow! What a Godsend! Just do it... no more jumping thru hoops on horrible file sites! I was sold after an hour of the trial.

You guys are really tops.

Rich
May 1st, 2018, 9:20 pm
May 1st, 2018, 10:21 pm
I had the premium account for a couple years but then for a while I didn't have it anymore because money was really tight. But boy, how I missed it, practically every other day!! And how happy I am to be BAAAAAAACK! Two hundred percent worth it! Thanks for the great service that you provide!
May 1st, 2018, 10:21 pm
May 6th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Just had some strange problems when using blue download arrow for downloading from browser. All files where cut short. I tried to download this: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=432&t=2561534

I needed to resort to downloading through link, i.e. going to original site and downloading with waiting etc.

Noticed this because downloaded files where much shorter than they should be. Not sure if it is something temporary, or what actually goes on. And not sure if it is problem with this file only, this forum, or what is going on.

And I tried multiple links with blue arrow, all gave me problem (much shorter download than it should be).

Very strange.
May 6th, 2018, 7:34 pm
May 7th, 2018, 4:10 am
Alan_SP wrote:Just had some strange problems when using blue download arrow for downloading from browser. All files where cut short. I tried to download this: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=432&t=2561534

I needed to resort to downloading through link, i.e. going to original site and downloading with waiting etc.

Noticed this because downloaded files where much shorter than they should be. Not sure if it is something temporary, or what actually goes on. And not sure if it is problem with this file only, this forum, or what is going on.

And I tried multiple links with blue arrow, all gave me problem (much shorter download than it should be).

Very strange.

This is very odd, off the top of my head I'm not sure why this would be happening. I tried the file you mentioned and it downloaded the correct size. I'm assuming there's no chance your connection is unstable? Maybe try testing a different browser without any plugins enabled?
May 7th, 2018, 4:10 am
May 7th, 2018, 6:02 pm
Yes, this is very strange, as it usually works without problem, although I download ebooks more often. And thing is, download from original site worked just fine in both instances (tried two links with same, correct result).

And just for fun of it, I right now tested again download and everything worked fine. Maybe some glitch in system that was temporal and was solved by itself (or who knows why). Anyway, now it worked fine. And yes, I used same browser as before.

Very strange indeed.
May 7th, 2018, 6:02 pm
May 7th, 2018, 6:49 pm
Premium is so great! So many of the sharing sites play games with you, trying to get you to install software, etc. Direct circumvents all of that nonsense. Well worth the $25 if you download books often.
May 7th, 2018, 6:49 pm
May 9th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
sweetbriar wrote:I need to renew my membership and would like to go for a lifetime membership. When I click on Paypal it automatically wants to charge me $85 instead of the lower amount I should be paying ($60) since I have been a member for some time. What should I do next? Thanks

Please check your PMs, I have sent you a link to pay the discounted price.

Hello Disk4mat - Can you send me a similar link?
I also want to upgrade to "Lifetime" but get the same $85 charge screen on PayPal.
May 9th, 2018, 10:55 pm