Discuss internal Pocket PC hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, memory cards, cables, etc. here.
May 12th, 2008, 1:54 pm
Hello!
I try to acces hidden memory with ASUSBackDoorYork.dll but don't work. How can I access this partition?

Thanks!
May 12th, 2008, 1:54 pm
May 14th, 2008, 8:56 pm
riks wrote:yes, in version 2.0 are more changes, mp3player with minimize, calculator and more features.
i am in tests now.

riks, just wondering, any news?
May 14th, 2008, 8:56 pm
May 14th, 2008, 9:14 pm
linbul wrote:thanks to our russian friends drom 4pda.ru...
put the file in the root directory of SD card. Power off/on and you have the Win CE desktop (in chinese :lol: ).
http://rapidshare.com/files/100940521/ASUS_UserFlashCopy.dll.html
on the desktop you will find the program usbloader.exe. You can set "Serial class" and you'll have full access to all drives via Activesync or vista explorer.

When you make Hard reset each time you will have the desktop (restored to original form), with the standby button you return to the original state. Don't try to start from the explorer the original navigation.exe, because the task bar is messing up with the Igo.

Done but after that, my PC is reporting new hardware found "Helsinki USB Serial". When trying to install drivers is not able to do it. I am running XP and upgrade to Vista is not an option. Can you please help me find the right drivers? Without this, I can't see the device as a new drive therefore no progress... Thanks.

Later edit:

Solved by installing Activesync 4.5. Now I can explore inside the device.
May 14th, 2008, 9:14 pm
May 16th, 2008, 8:53 am
this is the final version for ASUS R700.
http://rapidshare.com/files/115034124/Asus.iGo8.Riks.v2.2_480x272.zip
rename the file to data.zip and overwrite the original file.

this version don't work with cracked version of iGO8, only with original program version.
enjoy.

PS the next version is for cracked iGO8.
May 16th, 2008, 8:53 am
May 28th, 2008, 1:52 pm
the latest version of skin v2.4
www.riks.us
May 28th, 2008, 1:52 pm
Aug 24th, 2008, 6:54 pm
Hi!

I've got AsusPocket R19 working (do a search for AsusPocket in Google) but I have another idea.

1) Is it possible to keep the original ASUS menu but when I click on Navigation I do NOT want the Asus GO navi to start but I would like to start another navigation software from the SD card.

Is it possible by using the Backdoor and the other DLL? I like the original ASUS menu system, its simple and good, the only problem is how I could alter the path the Navigation icon uses.

2) What is this hidden drive about? I can access all drives when AsusPocket is running but on this drive i don't see anything, it's empty. Is it because it's hidden?
Aug 24th, 2008, 6:54 pm
Sep 24th, 2008, 1:11 pm
you don't see the hidden flash drive, only if unlock it.
to unlock you can visit http://www.riks.us
and yes, it's possible to maintained the original menu of asus and launch another software navigation (eg igo8 cracked).
you must rename the gps software to navigation.exe from the hidden flash drive.
Sep 24th, 2008, 1:11 pm
Jun 26th, 2009, 9:54 pm
I need help for my Asus R700t. I'm installed igo 8 (2009 jan 25. version) to my Asus PNA/PND.
The problem was that I can't turn off this with the power button after I exit from igo. If I don't start igo, only turn on and after off the machine the button works.
Only the main switch works on the bottom of the device.

Can anyone help for me?

[(I installed original IGO8 on Asus r700. I deleted all original content from flash disk (internal 1GB memory) and replaced it with Igo8. But there is some problems: stand by button doesn't work; if I take exit to start screen I can't run Igo second time by pressing navigation icon; battery indicator in Igo doesn't work propertly.)]
Jun 26th, 2009, 9:54 pm
Jan 29th, 2012, 3:27 pm
pityu12 wrote:I need help for my Asus R700t. I'm installed igo 8 (2009 jan 25. version) to my Asus PNA/PND.
The problem was that I can't turn off this with the power button after I exit from igo. If I don't start igo, only turn on and after off the machine the button works.
Only the main switch works on the bottom of the device.

Can anyone help for me?

[(I installed original IGO8 on Asus r700. I deleted all original content from flash disk (internal 1GB memory) and replaced it with Igo8. But there is some problems: stand by button doesn't work; if I take exit to start screen I can't run Igo second time by pressing navigation icon; battery indicator in Igo doesn't work propertly.)]

I have the same problem as "pityu12".

Does anyone have the solution??
Jan 29th, 2012, 3:27 pm