All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Nov 7th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Name of app:Iris for Windows
Version:0.7.4
WRZ$ reward:20
Link:http://iristech.co/iris/

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Nov 7th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Jun 8th, 2019, 12:48 pm
bump
Jun 8th, 2019, 12:48 pm

Jun 10th, 2019, 4:25 am
Hey, Thanks for your work. Really Appreciate it. Software worked perfectly. Could you by any chance crack the latest version i.e. 1.1.7?
Jun 10th, 2019, 4:25 am

Jun 11th, 2019, 9:33 am
Hey, thanks for the version update. But there was a problem. The Timer function is not working properly. Timer function is important for me & is the main reason I wanted to jump from Free version to Pro version. Timer works correctly when there is no internet on PC (I have Windows 10). But during internet access, the Break period of Timer of both versions (1.1.4 & 1.1.7) does not work. The break countdown does not occur and time in the bottom right is struck in 'Loading'. [Try on your PC to understand what I mean. Go to 'Timer' in advanced settings and set Break occurrence to 1 minute so you can test this function]. Later on,I deleted the Firewall rule which block internet access to software & then Timer starts working properly again even when internet is available on PC. So I think the problem lies in the Firewall Block. I blocked Internet to software by following steps provided in this website- https://www.simplehelp.net/2015/09/02/h ... indows-10/
What should I do now? Is it OK to NOT have the Firewall Block? Will the Pro version continue without Firewall Block? Or is there some other way to make Timer function work properly with Firewall Block?
Jun 11th, 2019, 9:33 am

Jun 11th, 2019, 2:11 pm
Jingpi wrote:Timer works correctly when there is no internet on PC (I have Windows 10).
Later on,I deleted the Firewall rule which block internet access to software & then Timer starts working properly again even when internet is available on PC.

Sorry for the problem caused by the text from the info file in the package, yes your PC must connected to the internet to use this software (after patch process).
Pro version will still work even with internet connection.
Good luck.
Jun 11th, 2019, 2:11 pm
Jun 12th, 2019, 7:34 am
OK, I tested and everything works fine now. This App is so important for eyes and health. I was using the Free version but felt it was not enough. I cannot afford to buy Full version but thanks to you, now I can live without Eye Strain. Thanks for all your work. I Really Appreciate it. I have paid you the promised reward with an extra bonus :)
Jun 12th, 2019, 7:34 am

Jun 12th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Glad to hear this works for you and you enjoy the software and my work.
Reward and extra bonus has received, thanks.
Jun 12th, 2019, 12:47 pm