Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Oct 13th, 2017, 8:35 pm
Disabled the adblock. Refreshed the page. Immediately had a fake Flash installer download itself and a bazillion ads open, half of which were malwares. So, yeah but no. Had to use a mirror on dailyuploads, which is also buried in malwares but at least I could use Chrome's dev tools to display the 'real' dl button.
Oct 13th, 2017, 8:35 pm
Oct 14th, 2017, 11:34 am
JDoe21 wrote:Turn off adblocker

viewtopic.php?p=4882693#4882693

Thanks for the response but I'm not disabling adblocker. Even with adblocker I've gotten the Redirect of Death on some sites, which froze my PC. Fortunately it did not take over completely -- I was able to unplug it and get back to normal.

So I'll just have to do w/o books from these sites.
Oct 14th, 2017, 11:34 am
Oct 14th, 2017, 12:06 pm
I would suggest trying Ublock Origin, an extension for these browsers if you have having difficulties.
Firefox
Chrome
Opera
Edge

This one add-on will make your life with file hosts much simpler :)
Oct 14th, 2017, 12:06 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:40 am
Same here, and no way I will disable AdBlock Plus either, and allow a host of malware sites. What good is Ublock Origin? It is just another Ad blocker that you would have to disable with the same disastrous results. No thanks. The simple solution is to find another hoster.
Oct 21st, 2017, 6:40 am
Oct 22nd, 2017, 9:07 pm
The captcha isn't displaying for me either, with or without adblocker :(
Oct 22nd, 2017, 9:07 pm

a time before this
the earth was decorated green
a time before this
the liquid glass of river streams
Oct 23rd, 2017, 12:23 am
If memory serves me you check the box where it says |Iam not a robot"
Oct 23rd, 2017, 12:23 am
Oct 25th, 2017, 3:41 pm
I have the same problem, I got allways a capcha and suddenly, out of the blue, nothing! :?
Oct 25th, 2017, 3:41 pm
Oct 27th, 2017, 6:25 am
I use Adblocker ... but sometimes Capcha doesn't display ... I usually had luck with refreshing ... sometimes when it doesn't work ... I try after a while and it works again ...
Oct 27th, 2017, 6:25 am
Nov 4th, 2017, 6:34 pm
There was a time when all the e-books were on zippyshare, then hulkload started popping up followed by filescdn and userscloud, I have to admit that filescdn and userscloud did have problems with adblockers but that seems to have sorted itself out, disabling adblockers on those sites did not lock your computer which is happening nearly every time on hulkload
Nov 4th, 2017, 6:34 pm
Nov 9th, 2017, 12:59 am
Having a similar issue. It asks you to click play in the center of the area to display captcha. You get a 9 second count day, it gives you a two word captcha, you enter it and it says its wrong. Over and over again.

Hulkload is shit. Always has been. It's popular here because members with premium accounts can earn revenue when people click on links to download files.

It was absolutely terrible for awhile, then they cleaned it up a bit (I assume because people like me said fuck it and refused to download files from it) and now it's back to basically useless.

It's pretty telling that when there are half a dozen excellent file sharing options, members here (and only here, not at Bolt where it isn't allowed for the aformentioned reasons), members here continue to use it to generate revenue.
Nov 9th, 2017, 12:59 am
Nov 9th, 2017, 9:46 am
I am having the same problem.
Nov 9th, 2017, 9:46 am
Nov 17th, 2017, 9:02 pm
I find that Hulkload does this sometimes, but if I wait and come back the next day, for example, it will download easily with captcha. Be sure to clean off your browser - cookies, history etc. I usually run NoScript and Adblock Plus and will only temporarily disable NoScript if absolutely nothing works, but NEVER will I disable Adblock Plus. I use a way old version of Firefox.
Nov 17th, 2017, 9:02 pm

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." --Anatole France
Dec 17th, 2017, 4:03 am
No captcha shows for me at all so I haven't been able to use any of these
Dec 17th, 2017, 4:03 am