Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Feb 22nd, 2018, 1:54 am
Two common sites Uploaders use here for downloading Apps have recently gone bad in ways not previously seen.
Recently the formerly mostly safe drop.download web site now has a nasty TROJAN (JHox:Serhoxs-A Trojan) as soon as you click on any link for downloading an app there it tries to install this Trojan directly. If you don't have a good Antivirus you will be infected with a Trojan. This is not the sort of situation where you get on drop.download and then get a .exe trying to download when you try to get an apk there. It is a direct attempt to infect your computer with a trojan the second you click on a link here on forum.mobilism.org for drop.download.

Also uploads.to which was formerly also relatively safe now attempts all sorts of popups and at one point in trying to get an app there it will always try to secretly download and install installer.exe on your computer. I can assure you that is not something you want.

Uploaders please avoid these two sites. Downloaders BEWARE. You need a good antivirus to avoid getting infected. As a longtime computer tech I've shifted to using Avast AV lately and find it the best one at this time.
Feb 22nd, 2018, 1:54 am
Feb 24th, 2018, 9:36 pm
You are welcome. I was trying to get an App from this page today: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=438&t=2455270&p=5284944#p5284944 and both sites the Uploader has provided are so full of Malware TROJANS coded into the pages that I can't get the app from either one. It would be greatly appreciated if Uploaders could provide at least one link that doesn't try to INFECT your computer.
Feb 24th, 2018, 9:36 pm
Feb 25th, 2018, 12:37 am
really good post, more people should see this
Feb 25th, 2018, 12:37 am
Feb 25th, 2018, 6:29 am
You should install Brave browser first, then Malwarebytes, and then thank the devs later.
Feb 25th, 2018, 6:29 am
Feb 25th, 2018, 9:39 am
roidtrix19 wrote:Two common sites Uploaders use here for downloading Apps have recently gone bad in ways not previously seen.
Recently the formerly mostly safe drop.download web site now has a nasty TROJAN (JHox:Serhoxs-A Trojan) as soon as you click on any link for downloading an app there it tries to install this Trojan directly. If you don't have a good Antivirus you will be infected with a Trojan. This is not the sort of situation where you get on drop.download and then get a .exe trying to download when you try to get an apk there. It is a direct attempt to infect your computer with a trojan the second you click on a link here on forum.mobilism.org for drop.download.

You may want to try and follow the instructions in these topics:

Android:
Subject: .exe or virus warning after downloading an app
Subject: .exe or virus warning after downloading a game

eBook Releases: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.
eBooks Social Club: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (discussions)

Announcements: Subject: .exe or Virus warning after downloading an app, ebook etc.

If you click the correct buttons and still get a trojan, please PM me with the information so I can reply to the email from the filehost. Thanks.

On Sat, February 24, 2018 1:34 am, DropAPK Storage Service wrote:
Hello Merry60,

We don't allow any ads like you said.

If we work like this we will be first file hosting.

But if you can send me example I can contact ads company to fix it.

Best Wishes!
DropAPK Storage Service

Feb 25th, 2018, 9:39 am