Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
May 28th, 2018, 1:45 pm
How about a couple of fails? These are sure to make you giggle :D

Breakup Fail.

And another one.
How to make a pregnant woman throw-up.

May 28th, 2018, 1:45 pm
May 30th, 2018, 1:53 am
I can recommend the book "Flesh Gothic" by the author Edward Lee. I read it about 10 years or so and was hooked from page 1. My username is taken from that book. If you like a more adult take on the horror genre then this book just might be for you.

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1271&t=586462&

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BT0PZCI/

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/216254.Flesh_Gothic

https://www.fantasticfiction.com/l/edward-lee/flesh-gothic.htm
May 30th, 2018, 1:53 am
May 30th, 2018, 3:56 pm
Hi Greetings from South Africa.
My favourite book of all time that i recommend you read is The Forgotten Soldier by Guy Sajer. The best book i have ever read about the Eastern Front during the Second World War
May 30th, 2018, 3:56 pm
May 30th, 2018, 6:13 pm
victoria schwab writes an amazing shades of magic series. Its a trilogy. And one of the best young adults fantasy that I've read
May 30th, 2018, 6:13 pm
Jun 4th, 2018, 8:00 am
Everyone likes fantasy books right? Six of crows by leigh bardugo and its sequel are just fab.

But if you like something on the lines of x-men then brilliance by marcus sakey is well done.
Jun 4th, 2018, 8:00 am
Jun 8th, 2018, 1:56 pm
I would like to recommend a couple of really disturbing books for you to read:

Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
"Told in a series of dreamlike vignettes, this book includes tales of child murder, auto-erotic asphyxiation, copious drug use, cop killing and orgies. What makes this one of the most disturbing books? Many of the stories are drawn from Burroughs's own life. This is such a disturbing book, it was banned in many sections of the country when it was released in 1959."

The Wasp Factory by Ian Banks
"Meet Frank, age sixteen, curious, intelligent, homicidal. This peek inside the mind of a burgeoning serial killer was highly controversial upon it’s release, and it’s not hard to see why. Visceral and fascinating, it's emotionally exhausting, but altogether worthwhile."
Jun 8th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Lazy people fact #2347827309018287. You were too lazy to read that number.
Jun 8th, 2018, 5:27 pm
Amill wrote:I watched it already and liked it so much that I'm halfway the first book :lol:

Ha! Me too. I hadn’t ever heard of the author or the books until I saw the series on Netflix. I now have the first book in my “coming soon” list of books to read. Was definitely an intriguing story, and I’m looking forward to seeing how the story diverges in the book.
Jun 8th, 2018, 5:27 pm
Jun 21st, 2018, 10:41 pm
I have two books to recommend for those who are into magic series like Harry Potter.

First one is straight up Harry Potter and the series is called Magisterium (The Iron Trail book 1) by Cassandra Clare and Holly black. Straight up it's Harry Potter. You got your main magical boy with a mysterious family history, u got a female and male best friend. You got a secret magical school, u got a "dark wizard", etc. Good read for those who need a Harry Potter itch scratched.

The Summoner trilogy, by taran matharu is my second recommendation. The first book is called The Novice. The best way I can describe it is Lord of the rings meets Harry Potter meets Pokemon. It's set in like a fantasy land where you got ogres, elves, dwarves etc. You got a magical school and again the 3 main characters 2 males 1 female. The Pokemon aspect is because the magicians draw their strength from demons. Okay basically there is a demon world that exists and to be able to use magic a person needs to capture a demon that is the same level as their internal Mana pool. Once u capture a demon u can summon it to fight and use it to draw out Mana for magical attacks. The different demons and amount of demons you can control depends on your level for magic. But yeah Lord of the rings meets Harry Potter meets Pokemon...yeah check it out
Jun 21st, 2018, 10:41 pm
Jun 21st, 2018, 11:50 pm
I recommend Awaken Online, amazing book in a fledgling genre

Jason logs into Awaken Online fed-up with reality. He's in desperate need of an escape, and this game is his ticket to finally feeling the type of power and freedom that are so sorely lacking in his real life.

Awaken Online is a brand new virtual reality game that just hit the market, promising an unprecedented level of immersion. Yet Jason quickly finds himself pushed down a path he didn't expect. In this game, he isn't the hero. There are no damsels to save. There are no bad guys to vanquish.

In fact, he might just be the villain.
Jun 21st, 2018, 11:50 pm
Jun 23rd, 2018, 7:33 am
A list of movies to watch:
Old boy (Asian version)
Old boy (american version)
Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story
the raid
the raid 2 (still my fav martial arts movie of all time)
shawshank redemption
Che part 1 & 2
Sicario 1 & 2 (when number 2 releases)
Jun 23rd, 2018, 7:33 am
Jun 24th, 2018, 3:59 pm
I would love to talk about books. Currently I am reading No Malice from Metta World Peace. Interesting perspective he is bringing about the best game in the world. Although he remains a bit of a crackhead. I have also wondering how I can get WRZ$?
Jun 24th, 2018, 3:59 pm
Jun 28th, 2018, 11:40 am
i go through about 10 books a month, mostly Fantasy, nothing like a good book to forget about whats going on around you, also collect reference books on Geology and Geosciences.

Now i need WR$ for The Geology Companion: Essentials for Understanding the Earth :-)
Jun 28th, 2018, 11:40 am
Jul 9th, 2018, 6:42 am
One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark". Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being anything you want after all you're the guv'. But God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch. This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, I want 20 decks one on top of the other".
20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"
Yep, that's right, well . .. sort of right . .. this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.
Fish?", queries Noah.
"Yep, fish. Well, to make it more specific Noah, I want carp - wall to wall, floor to ceiling -Carp!"
Noah looks to the skies. "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?" Check".
With 20 decks, one on top of the other?"
Check".
And you want it full of Carp?".
Check".
Why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether.
Dunno", says God,
"I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark".
Jul 9th, 2018, 6:42 am
Jul 10th, 2018, 5:04 am
I highly recommend the book Superbetter! The author talks about how she used a gaming mindset she learned from video games to help her recover from a concussion. I don't have the words to do this book justice, but it was really mind-changing, and I highly recommend it for anyone who's looking to recover from something, just wants to improve themselves in any way, is curious about the human mind, or just reading in general.
Jul 10th, 2018, 5:04 am