Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jun 22nd, 2018, 5:54 pm
I bought a $2 membership at Upload4earn to download a few books. I assumed that it worked like every other site that when the period was over, you would lose the premium rights.

However, it goes into an automatic renewal mode. Every two weeks, they charge my Paypal account. I looked at the site, carefully, and can find no way to end the automatic charges. I sent an email to the customer service account requesting assistance but never received a reply.

I finally deleted the credit card attached to Paypal. today, I recieved an email from Paypal telling me that the charges were suspended. this implies to me that when I re-attach a credit card to Paypal, the automatic charges will resume.

Can anyone help me cancel the automatic charges? By that I mean can someone tell me how to do it?
Jun 22nd, 2018, 5:54 pm
Jun 24th, 2018, 10:14 am
This is not a problem with upload4earn. You must have created a subscription in PayPal, that's the only way it can be keep charging you. Here's how to cancel: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/art ... ion-faq577 (again, there's no way to cancel via upload4earn, it's not coming from them).
Jun 24th, 2018, 10:14 am