Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Feb 11th, 2019, 1:38 pm
Yes, I would like 150 WRZ$.

My wife was checking her emails and told me her password was “mickeyminniebatmanrobintomjerryLondon”.
I asked her why it needed to be so long.

“Because,” she replied, “I was told it had to have at least six characters and one capital.”
Feb 11th, 2019, 1:38 pm
Feb 11th, 2019, 4:55 pm
A man’s car broke down as he was driving past an old monastery. He knocked on the front door a monk answered, listened to the man’s story and invited him to spend the night.
The monks fed him and led him to a chamber in which to sleep. The man was awakened by a strange and beautiful sound. The next morning he asked about the sound that had woke him.
“We’re sorry,” the monks said. “We can’t tell you about the sound. You’re not a monk.”
The towtruck finally came and he went on his way.

One day he again stopped at the monastery and explained to the monks that he had so enjoyed his previous stay. So he wondered if he might be permitted to spend another night.
Late that night, he again heard the strange, beautiful sound. The following morning he begged the monks to explain the sound but the monks gave him the same answer as before.
“We’re sorry. We can’t tell you about the sound. You’re not a monk.”
The man’s curiosity had turned to obsession he decided to give up everything to become a monk to learn about the sound.
He asked how he can become a monk and they told him to count the blades of grass on the monastery lawn.

Seventeen long years later, he finished and became a true member of the order. He humbly went to the leader and asked about the source of the sound.

Silently, the old monk led him to a huge wooden door. He opened the door with a golden key.

The door swung open to reveal a second door, this one of silver, then a third of gold and so on. Until they had passed through twelve doors, each more magnificent than the last. The new monk’s face was awash with tears of joy as he finally beheld the wondrous source of the beautiful and mysterious sound he had heard so many years before.

Do you want to know what he saw?

I can’t tell you because you’re not a monk.
Feb 11th, 2019, 4:55 pm
Feb 16th, 2019, 12:20 am
Back in 1992 as Johnny Carson was going off the air, he had on one of the last surviving soldiers who'd fought in World War I. The man regaled Johnny with several stories but one of them particularly stood out:

"We were down in the trenches when these fokkers came over the hill--"

Johnny interrupted while stifling a laugh, "Ladies and gentlemen, a Fokker is a type of German airplane..."

"No," the old soldier replied, "these fokkers were in tanks!"
Feb 16th, 2019, 12:20 am