Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Oct 3rd, 2019, 11:44 am
Very kind of you to offer some WRZ$ to those of us poor in such currency! The best (different) thing about mobilism for me, so far? The audiobooks! I enjoy (among many other genres) amusing memoir-type books, and being able to listen to these while I prepare dinner has been utterly delightful. Nothing like laughing out loud like a madperson while chopping vegetables...
Oct 3rd, 2019, 11:44 am
Oct 7th, 2019, 5:14 am
Does your offer still stand? This is a very generous thing you did? Or are doing lol. Wish there was more people out there as giving and kind hearted as you are! I'm really glad I found this site. Found so many great books
Oct 7th, 2019, 5:14 am
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:57 pm
I'd much rather be able to donate to the site if possible to get WRZ, as commenting isn't something I usually do on anything as I'm a garbage lurker, but I'm thankful to this community for allowing me easy access to e-books! I'm incredibly grateful to everyone here.
Oct 9th, 2019, 7:57 pm
Yesterday, 1:31 am
I am looking forward to have some more WRZ. That way I can request more books that I want to read and that is not already released here at Mobilism. Thank you in advance for being so kind and donating WRZ to us all. It is very appreciated. Have a nice weekend.
Yesterday, 1:31 am
Yesterday, 3:29 pm
I haven't been active on this site for a long time but I'll be doing more of that now.
Yesterday, 3:29 pm