Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Nov 19th, 2020, 7:57 pm
Does investing in crypto is profitable these days? Any thoughts?
Nov 19th, 2020, 7:57 pm
Nov 19th, 2020, 7:59 pm
I think blockchain technologies is getting even more popular these days.I have found game where I can get free bitcoin while building my own virtual mining center. The best part is that I can get real crypto from the game to any Bitcoin wallet instantly, so convy. I think it's the easiest way to get crypto.
Nov 19th, 2020, 7:59 pm
Nov 29th, 2020, 12:15 pm
It depends on how you would like to run the investments and what you expect to get in return.

Compared to the regular stock market, some principles apply to crypto. You have to believe in a certain platform or coin, to invest for the long term. It could be that you invested in Moderna for instance in the past and might sell your holdings now. Or you might have believed in Netflix from the start and you'd expect, as long as the company itself doesn't do anything weird, that stock prices go up with time.

The same is true with investing in the crypto market, but not a lot of people really investigate and spend the time to see in which platform they believe in. They just buy ETH valuated at $250, and sell at $300 a day later and are happy they've made $50 in a matter of minutes or hours, because that's how volatile this market is. A lot of money can be made in a very short period, but also lost. The problem I personally have with cryptos is just that, I don't follow the news on a day to day basis, which to me is necessary if you want quick returns. I believe I got in, in 2018 in ETH for about 1250 euros. Three months later, through trading and the BRD ICO, my total ETH coin count was at 10, total wallet value at ETH ATH was around 13000 euros. But I was "greedy", believed in the platform and hold on to the resources. A few months later, the value was less than 2000 euros for the same wallet. I still made profit of course, but not maximized it at the ATH.

Now I'm into ETH again but just taking profits quick. Invested $500, take a profit at $550, re-invest $250, take profit at $260 with setting sell orders the moment I buy. It's not the best strategy but it works. It gives me 5-10 euros profit almost every other day. I re-invested the $530, which immediately went down to $420 but I just keep it doing it's thing until it hits $530 and my sell order is set off. That's the thing, don't do this with money you can afford to lose, as always when investing.

So yes, short answer is there's still money to be made in the market. BTC is slightly crawling to it's ATH records, but requires a huge investment to take a lot of profit. ETH for instance is more affordable at 450 euros right now. If it also reaches its ATH again of 1250, that's a x3 return on your investment. But as always, no idea how this market is going to move. For that to know, you'd have to do a lot of research.
Nov 29th, 2020, 12:15 pm
Feb 9th, 2021, 8:36 am
yes. I think its profitable now. You need to know more info about bitcoins. For promotion you can choose
publisher advertising network where easy to find new customers for your bitcoin project. I want to run some ICOs too.
Feb 9th, 2021, 8:36 am
Feb 13th, 2021, 10:07 pm
It would be advantageous to convert your savings accounts into Crypto. Check out the gains on EOS, ATOM, Litecoin, Zcash, and Dash.
Feb 13th, 2021, 10:07 pm
Feb 17th, 2021, 12:48 pm
Is it still profitable these days?
Feb 17th, 2021, 12:48 pm
Feb 18th, 2021, 10:14 pm
My thoughts are that all graphics cards should have some kind of bios script to not allow these crypto mining assholes to buy up graphics cards & allow ordinary consumers the chance to get their hands on a graphics card. It's all wrong just like this plandemic the whole world is corrupted by GREED, that's the problem.
Feb 18th, 2021, 10:14 pm
Jun 14th, 2021, 9:09 am
The original thesis for BTC was that the total amount of supply is fixd at 21m, no one can print more of it like the central banks do, so its value will hold against inflation. True, but this didn't prevent people from creating other cryptos (e.g dogecoin, ETH, bitcoin cash to name a few), and I bet there will be more and more forms of supply coming as the craze goes on.

Eventually, people will realize that the total amount of crypto can be growing far faster than the speed at which global central banks increase their fiat money supply, so a day of reckoning will come. Personally I don't play the crypto markets. These days as I scan the financial headlines, there are numerous articles about advisors all over the world starting to advise their clients on crypto, some consider themselves very cautious, but still advise clients to allocate 1% of their total net worth to BTC. This to me is a dangerous signal that the unwitting masses could be finally joining the BTC fraud and my hunch is that it won't end well for them.

I do believe smart traders can profit from this market, I just feel more comfortable put my own money into stocks or commodities etc.
Jun 14th, 2021, 9:09 am
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:09 pm
ill never forget the investment banker with millions of his clients money in crypto, and he died, only he knew the password.
billions will be lost over the years...
Jun 14th, 2021, 7:09 pm

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.