Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jun 29th, 2017, 1:53 pm
Which is the best and why? :)
Jun 29th, 2017, 1:53 pm
Sep 14th, 2017, 4:01 pm
Which Playstations and which XBoxes do you mean?

Anyway, it depends on your taste in games, really.

For the PS2 and original XBox generation, I'd say the XBox, which is my second favourite console ever (though the PS2 is my third favourite) is the better of the two machines, but that's because the XBox is better for first person shooter games (my favourite genre), having many of the best console FPSs plus some really good ports of many great PC FPSs. The PS2 has some great FPS games too, of course, including a port of the PC classic Deus Ex, but overall the XBox is stronger in the FPS genre. But the two consoles do complement each other there, since the PS2 also has some really good FPS games that aren't on the XBox.

Plus even though both machines can be modded to play their games from a hard drive, the XBox allows this for all games, whereas some PS2 games can't (yet) be played this way, and the XBox has a better homebrew scene, including first class ports of many PC-based emulators for 8 and 16 bit machines.

Plus I prefer the XBox's controller to the PS2's.

But for a lot of genres, the PS2 is probably better than the XBox, plus the PS2 has lots more games than the XBox.

For the XBox 360 and PS3, I prefer the 360, but not by so nearly as much as I prefer the original XBox over the PS3. This is because most of the games I love on the 360 (again, mostly first person shooters) are also on the PS3, but overall I prefer the 360 slightly because it has better exclusives (to my tastes) than the PS3, and again I prefer the controller.

For the PS4 and the XBox One, I can't judge, as I've not played on an XBox One. Microsoft did such an amazingly bad job when they revealed the XBox One to the world (with the always online DRM, the inability to use second-hand games, and other anti-consumer things I can't recall) that they managed to completely put off this XBox lover. Granted they removed many of these 'features' making the XBox One more attractive, but my mates all went down the PS4 route, and I say nothing on the XBox's line-up to tempt me, so I bought a PS4.

I would like the Halos, maybe Quantum Break, and definitely the Rare collection (which must be *fantastic*, but I have all of the games from that that I want anyway, on the N64, XBox 360, and (via emulation) the Spectrum), but there's nothing else to really tempt me, so I doubt I'll ever pick up an XBox One.
Sep 14th, 2017, 4:01 pm
Oct 1st, 2017, 3:43 am
honestly i like them both i love my PS4 but i also have a One X on the way as well cause i also love X Box as well. for me it's not about power/ graphics or anything like that but the games.
Oct 1st, 2017, 3:43 am
Nov 2nd, 2017, 12:10 am
I would choose playstation, because playstation is a gamers console. And Xbox is a souless console built for just entertainment.

Playstation becomes a lifestyle, it has personality and it sucks you in because of the interface, physical design and the personality of it.

You can't feel connected to an xbox as much as you feel connected to a playstation. No matter how hard Microsoft can try, Playstation will always be one step ahead.
Because playstation is all about the experience, while Xbox is all about feeling professional.

Would you rather be raised by your mom or a step mom that is rich and self centered and will never care for who you really are?

That's why Playstation has an audience that stays loyal to it till death, and Xbox gamers will always give you technical reasons like controls and graphics in some occasions to justify themselves, because they don't know have anything else to say.
Nov 2nd, 2017, 12:10 am
Nov 10th, 2017, 6:38 pm
joeandeddy101 wrote:I would choose playstation, because playstation is a gamers console. And Xbox is a souless console built for just entertainment.

Playstation becomes a lifestyle, it has personality and it sucks you in because of the interface, physical design and the personality of it.

You can't feel connected to an xbox as much as you feel connected to a playstation. No matter how hard Microsoft can try, Playstation will always be one step ahead.
Because playstation is all about the experience, while Xbox is all about feeling professional.

Would you rather be raised by your mom or a step mom that is rich and self centered and will never care for who you really are?

That's why Playstation has an audience that stays loyal to it till death, and Xbox gamers will always give you technical reasons like controls and graphics in some occasions to justify themselves, because they don't know have anything else to say.

I'm not sure if that's meant to be funny, or if you're serious, but either way, that post is just fanboyish rubbish. At the moment, I believe the PS4 offers better exclusives than the XBox One, but good games on either system will give you a great experience. And everything you say about the Playstation also applies to the XBox.

And console loyalty is just stupid. Any sensible gamer will buy the console that interests them the most, not the one that has a familiar name on it. If (and this is admittedly extremely unlikely) the next Playstation is rubbish, with few
Nov 10th, 2017, 6:38 pm
Nov 12th, 2017, 9:37 am
Play Station for the nostalgia
Nov 12th, 2017, 9:37 am
Nov 12th, 2017, 11:35 pm
Xbox>PS2. Far better graphics and Xbox Live,not to mention the best WRPGs(KOTOR,Morrowind,etc)
Xbox 360>PS3. The controller is better,the grapghics are better,the exclusives are better
PS4>Xbox One. even though i own an Xbox One not a PS4, PS4 has lots of great exclusives while MS simply gave up on any worthwhile non fps exclusives,which is just sad :(
Nov 12th, 2017, 11:35 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT,AND CAN AFFORD IT, BUY IT.
Dec 11th, 2017, 11:12 am
Neither,Nvidia Shield Android TV Kills both of those system!! Go buy a Nvidia Shield,your ding yourself a favor.
Dec 11th, 2017, 11:12 am

Dec 31st, 2017, 11:42 am
Neither. I prefer the PC.
Dec 31st, 2017, 11:42 am
Feb 8th, 2018, 2:08 am
Eddie1968 wrote:For the PS4 and the XBox One, I can't judge, as I've not played on an XBox One. Microsoft did such an amazingly bad job when they revealed the XBox One to the world (with the always online DRM, the inability to use second-hand games, and other anti-consumer things I can't recall) that they managed to completely put off this XBox lover. Granted they removed many of these 'features' making the XBox One more attractive, but my mates all went down the PS4 route, and I say nothing on the XBox's line-up to tempt me, so I bought a PS4.

Um...I have bought plenty of "second hand games" from GameStop. They call them preowned but still. I have bought plenty from there and from this local second hand movies/music/games store and I never had an issue with using these second hand games with my Xbox One. What you are probably thinking of is that we can't just sit there and download the game from the internet and then rip it onto a blank DVD/CD and play the game like that. To me it just sounds like you are just upset that we can't get games the illegal way (download the game from the net and ripping it to a blank DVD) and blame "the inability to use second hand games" as a reason not to mess with Xbox One.

Unlike Eddie, I would have to say that I enjoy both PS4 and Xbox. However I prefer spending more of my time on Xbox One just because I have more of my games on there. There are a few games I do have on PS4 just because they are PS4 exclusives. I do like the features that each console has and sometimes I wish that one would have what the other one has. Each console has its good and bad and its just up to the person themselves on which console they prefer.
Feb 8th, 2018, 2:08 am

PM me if links in my posts are dead. Please use the Request forums to request items.
Feb 8th, 2018, 2:26 am
joeandeddy101 wrote:That's why Playstation has an audience that stays loyal to it till death, and Xbox gamers will always give you technical reasons like controls and graphics in some occasions to justify themselves because they don't know have anything else to say.

Like you, PlayStation fanboys, wouldn't do the same thing about giving technical reasons like the graphics and speed and whatever? Yea just keeps on telling yourself that because you Playstation fanboys don't have anything else to say either. You guys act like your console is the only that has exclusives and that's what makes you so special. Well, its time you guys get over yourselves. Just because you guys have a so-called prettier dashboard and that it's easier to use, it doesn't mean that you are that special and can crap on other consoles just to say "oh look, we have better exclusive games and Xbox don't. Xbox sucks." To me, that doesn't sound like much of a defense for Playstation. Honestly the way you are making it sound like is that PlayStation is the dumb down version, meaning that any idiot can use it without any problems and that's why you like it, its because you can understand it unlike with the Xbox where we actually know what we're doing on there and thus we Xbox people can sit there and give you the technical info because we know how it works and what goes into it as well as playing our games on there.

Note this Xbox fangirl just told you off without mentioning any technical stuff the Xbox One has. So yea, we do have other things to say besides the technical stuff.
Also, I didn't mean any offense to idiots while writing this post. Was only making an example.
Feb 8th, 2018, 2:26 am

PM me if links in my posts are dead. Please use the Request forums to request items.
Feb 8th, 2018, 8:34 am
Well Xbox one X gives better graphics/performance. Theres also Game pass on Xbox that will give you all the first party MS games included. PS4 has more exclusives, so if there are multiple exclusives you can't miss, get that.
Feb 8th, 2018, 8:34 am
Feb 18th, 2018, 8:28 am
that's fine if you prefer Playstation or whatever medium is out there. but i've said this numerous times online. while i do love all the company's out there to be honest.
it's really funny how people forget that while X box does have games. it just depends on one's taste. like i don't give a damn about multi-player as i'm a single player kind of guy. but for those who prefer it to each their own ya know? yes x-box no doubt has the most at least it sounds like it though multi-player games but i could care less about those.

as for why x-box has no exclusives anymore even though one can say Cuphead is one and they'd be half right. if they didn't put the games on PC as well than yes they would have plenty of exclusives i have nothing against PC gamers at all it just isn't the type of gaming that is for me. there's a lot of bad games out there but

than there's always been bad games made. i own some bad ones but i also own some pretty damn good ones too.. but for me growing up i was a HUGE Nintendo fan and that was the only company i used mainly until (2009) when i got my PS2. i had bought a PS1 from a friend in (2004) i think? for only $20 bucks but i barely played it. i still have it in fact, and with the PS2 and i later got the PS3 and PS4 i love Sony as well.

but when i was a NES fan the 90's i didn't think Genesis back in the way an awful console i just never got one that's all. i was a Nintendo fan that's all. some games on that looked better than the NES and some games looked better on the NES than Sega it's not a big deal for me, others take it to seriously on what console they like. playing videos is for fun all ya need to do is enjoy your console or your PC and just ignore what others say about your choice of medium.

as long as you enjoy the medium of your choice and the games that's all that should matter and some people forget that and worry about the graphics for whatever console. as i said all i care about are if the game is good and the story is good if there is one and if the controls are good. that's it that's how i like it but i can enjoy

looking at great looking graphics like the last 2 Uncharted games are really fine looking games for example and i love them dearly, but than i think Recore also is

good among others so both have great games that i love and both have games that aren't one one another which is why i bought the X to begin with. and my PS4 as well how about you ? sorry for the ramble i tend to go over board at times lol
Feb 18th, 2018, 8:28 am