Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jan 8th, 2019, 8:26 pm
upload4earn.org svcks

uploadev.org svcks

upload2win svcks
Jan 8th, 2019, 8:26 pm
Jan 9th, 2019, 3:06 pm
upload4earn, for sure, and rapidgator
Jan 9th, 2019, 3:06 pm
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:19 pm
Crap, I didn't know upload4earn was bad, going to start adding Mega links to all my releases. I don't think I can remove the upload4earn links though, as they're one of the supported filehosts for Mobilism Premium?
Mar 8th, 2019, 5:19 pm

All posts have links to mega.nz filehost which should work.
Inactive, might not see reupload requests.
Include thread link if you PM, please.
Mar 9th, 2019, 12:32 am
QuietMind wrote:Crap, I didn't know upload4earn was bad, going to start adding Mega links to all my releases. I don't think I can remove the upload4earn links though, as they're one of the supported filehosts for Mobilism Premium?

It's always best to just add more links, rather than removing existing ones that work.
Mar 9th, 2019, 12:32 am
Mar 9th, 2019, 6:18 am
Disk4mat wrote:
QuietMind wrote:Crap, I didn't know upload4earn was bad, going to start adding Mega links to all my releases. I don't think I can remove the upload4earn links though, as they're one of the supported filehosts for Mobilism Premium?

It's always best to just add more links, rather than removing existing ones that work.

Sure, I added Mega links and will continue to offer them alongisde upload4earn links. :)
Mar 9th, 2019, 6:18 am

All posts have links to mega.nz filehost which should work.
Inactive, might not see reupload requests.
Include thread link if you PM, please.
Aug 14th, 2019, 4:00 am
Earn4files svcks

Upload.ac svcks

On a Kindle Fire I can't it even make it past the popups
Aug 14th, 2019, 4:00 am
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:19 pm
Why are so many people hosting on Dropapk now?

95% of the books I want to DL are hosted there.

Oh and RG still svcks
Sep 20th, 2019, 11:19 pm
Dec 29th, 2019, 11:24 am
How the hell are you supposed to DL from restfilee or centfile?

There's no link to click on
Dec 29th, 2019, 11:24 am
Dec 29th, 2019, 6:45 pm
Please check the updated instructions for how to download from those specific sites in the following post: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
Dec 29th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Jan 1st, 2020, 8:07 am
katfiles sucks because they try a minimum of six separate redirects before they'll allow me to download a file. I blocked the domain name of whatever virus-dumping site they're redirecting me to, but it's annoying that they try that crap.

Zippyshare changed something and now tries to display a PDF file of THE ENTIRE BOOK if the book was uploaded in EPUB format.

That has a distinct tendency to crash my browser.

The only way around it seems to be to hurry and do the download before it can dump an enormous, totally unnecessary, PDF file into my browser. :-(

It's really stupid -- if they were displaying just the first page, well, maybe ok, but why do they feel a need to dump THE ENTIRE BOOK into my browser page as a "preview"?

On the good side, SolidFiles is still great. I'd wish that everyone would use them except that I'm sure they'll eventually go out of business because I don't see how they're monetizing their service if they aren't trying to rape everyone's computers.
Jan 1st, 2020, 8:07 am
Jun 6th, 2020, 12:55 am
Add file-upload.com to the list of least favorites, as it just froze/tried to seize control of my PC and forced me to shut down.

Fortunately I was able to restart OK.
Jun 6th, 2020, 12:55 am
Jun 7th, 2020, 4:29 pm
Dropgalaxy insists you disable adblocker. I disabled mine and still couldn't DL from it.

So I opened a browser I never use (Edge) which has no addons and pasted the Dropgalaxy url to DL that way. Nope. Dropgalaxy still says I'm using adblocker.

To make things worse the alternate host is Rapidgator. As I wrote in the OP of this thread:

JozefKafka wrote:two hour+ time limits are annoying as hell... And if you screw up on the captcha the time limit goes into effect, just as if you successfully DLed the file.
Jun 7th, 2020, 4:29 pm
Jun 22nd, 2020, 11:53 pm
I never saw any worse file hoster then novafile . In many cases they will host only paid content . And buying premium may cost you 50 dollars . They also have the worst download speed i ever seen . 20kbps per second is even worse than on rapidgator . Nitroflare also awful . Wait two minutes to download a little file
Jun 22nd, 2020, 11:53 pm