Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Sep 18th, 2019, 11:31 am
I grew up as a very sarcastic person. I was always the class clown, and to date girls, I had to be really funny. I was really skinny growing up. I was so thin, I had to run around in the shower to get wet. That kind of thin. So I always had to rely on humor and sarcasm.
Sep 18th, 2019, 11:31 am
Oct 6th, 2019, 6:46 am
Netflix is like opening the fridge to see it being completely full, with nothing you want to eat.

That's how I feel when my I finish watching something good and have nothing else in my queue.

That said, I highly recommend the series Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell.
I'm also keen on the Netflix original, Carmen San Diego animated series.
Oct 6th, 2019, 6:46 am

Oct 6th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Hello! Thank you for your kind offer and I hope it brings you lots of good karma. I need extra WRZ to help me find my next favorite book. Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead: Typhoon! It is based on the walking dead series but set in China. Hope I can find it on here!
Oct 6th, 2019, 5:03 pm
Oct 13th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Have you seen a show called "Raising Dion"? I just watched it recently and thought it was really good. Both the acting and the plot were really well done.
Oct 13th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Oct 22nd, 2019, 6:54 am
I'll recommend the book that changed my life! It's "Good calories, bad calories" by Gary Taubes. He explains how we gain weight and how we lose it. Goes through the history of nutrition and shows how bad sciense dominates mainstream nutrition. Im down 110 pounds!
Oct 22nd, 2019, 6:54 am
Oct 24th, 2019, 1:59 am
I read a lot of books. If you want a really funny series, read the coffee coven cozy capers, by M. Z. Andrews. Silliest series ever read. I rather read than watch TV!
Oct 24th, 2019, 1:59 am
Oct 27th, 2019, 11:34 pm
I'd recommend reading Ed Snowden new book that has been in the press lately, it's one heck of an eye-opener. It's always worth taking a look at the interview he did with a Youtuber on his channel. It's 2+ hours long. Definitely recommended. Thank you.
Oct 27th, 2019, 11:34 pm
Oct 30th, 2019, 11:14 pm
Recommend R.H. Sin books
Oct 30th, 2019, 11:14 pm
Oct 31st, 2019, 6:44 am
ssymin wrote:Recommend R.H. Sin books

Here's a joke :
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He’s not breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911.

“I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”

The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”
:lol: :lol:

Now, for the WZ, since I have more than 100 right now, please donate it to the person whom I quoted, ssymin, :)
Oct 31st, 2019, 6:44 am
Oct 31st, 2019, 9:11 pm
Whoever said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results has obviously never had to reboot a computer.

—William Petersen

I love this quote :p
Oct 31st, 2019, 9:11 pm
Oct 31st, 2019, 9:38 pm
I recommend A new earth and The power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle. Both books are great about the mind, the thought and learning about life. Thanks!
Oct 31st, 2019, 9:38 pm

____-----_____
I am not replacing any links. Please feel free to elaborate a new request.
Thank you
Oct 31st, 2019, 9:42 pm
Here there is a joke... really, really short, but.... funny... I guess:

- Once upon a time, there was a kid, named Gum, someday, Gum fell and he Stuck! :)
Oct 31st, 2019, 9:42 pm

____-----_____
I am not replacing any links. Please feel free to elaborate a new request.
Thank you
Nov 2nd, 2019, 3:58 am
I found my love of reading in middle school when I had a reading class and found the series The Wheel of Time in the library. I feel in love with this series and upon finishing it I bought the whole series( at least what was currently released). The release of each new novel in the series have been some of the most anticipated moments in my life. I remember reading the final book which was over 1000 pages in a day. I received it in the mail and immediately got to reading, only stopping to eat and use the bathroom. I did not sleep that night and just throughout the night and finally finished the book at 8am. I was happy and sad to finally see its end and just pondered on the book for the next few days remembering all the events that took place in this massive 14+ book.
Since reading this series ive read countless other books and have found books I liked even more than this, but none has had as big of a impact on me than The Wheel of Time.
Nov 2nd, 2019, 3:58 am
Nov 2nd, 2019, 9:01 pm
I seemed to pick up reading in elementary school. I still recall that the first book I picked up was from Enid Blyton, hiding away in the local library. Within days, I had fallen in love with words, with how easily an author could paint a picture with just words. Over time, that skill just seemed to dull out, all stories started to seem bland. Yet, recently, I read a book, It was "The name of the wind" by Patrick Rothfuss. Good lord, it made me fall in love with reading again. Full of magic and awe, it was one of the best books I've ever read. I would highly recommend it to you, just one try, and you'll end up blazing through the pages, following the story of a young kid living in a fantasy world.
Nov 2nd, 2019, 9:01 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 11:05 am
Hello are you interested in technology?If yes,are you unnerved by the fact that the great power of modern technology can also be used for sinister ends?

If you even slightly agree,I suggest you check out the movie 'Enemy of the State',starring Will Smith,which explores the sinister side of modern technology.

It is almost prophetic,considering it was released in 1998.Please Watch it!
Nov 9th, 2019, 11:05 am