Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Mar 24th, 2019, 5:15 pm
I started reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fck by Mark Manson, The problem in my life, is actually care about too much. And I let things bother me. This is giving me a side where a lot of things I don't care about any more. AND its' about time !

Dam self help books...but, in this case, if it works, it will be worth it...
Mar 24th, 2019, 5:15 pm
Mar 24th, 2019, 10:27 pm
I don't know if you've seen it before but shazam is really funny. Dc really been moving up ever since the Justice League. Also what are the ways to gain WZR$
Mar 24th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Mar 25th, 2019, 6:55 am
Iif you want to listen some great funny SCi Fi give a try to space team series by BARRY J. HUTCHISON...series is So funny you will find yourself laughing with tears ...you will enjoy it.
Mar 25th, 2019, 6:55 am
Mar 27th, 2019, 8:17 pm
well yes, I'm in a need of some WRZS right now, so here we go.

as for the movies, you should totally check out berlin syndrome - it's raw, visceral, excellent cinematography and stellar, absolutely stellar performances by riemelt and palmer. probably 90% of these recommendations don't get looked into, but i URGE you to look at this one. it is vibrant, compelling, shocking, nail-bitingly tense and excellently executed for such a small scope.

hope it will work for you as well as it did for me!
Mar 27th, 2019, 8:17 pm
Apr 3rd, 2019, 4:26 pm
I need WRZ$. Well recently I watched APOCALYPTO. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It forays into our ancient past. Something which is so very different from our own very reality but was so true and real. It portrays the changes that has been our past, which indeed makes us a species worth retelling. It makes us think the paths our very genes has took, all it has seen and known. Very rich are we nor? The visuals are great. It's a Mel Gibson movie.
Apr 3rd, 2019, 4:26 pm
Apr 5th, 2019, 1:15 am
I recommend the fantasy book series Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind. It is by far one of my most favorite stories ever. After reading his first book, he became an auto-buy for anything he release. He also wrote some Thriller books that are amazing. The first being NEST. Also another great read.
Apr 5th, 2019, 1:15 am
Apr 5th, 2019, 10:37 pm
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer. ‘This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you.’ The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, ‘Which do you want, son?’ The boy takes the quarters and leaves. ‘What did I tell you?’ said the barber. ‘That kid never learns!’ Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. ‘Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?’ The boy licked his cone and replied, ‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!’
Apr 5th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Apr 8th, 2019, 5:05 am
Wow thank you for your kindness ❤️

I just finished audiobook of Educated by Tara Westover. It was as good as everyone raved! Seriously if you do read memiors, I definitely going for audiobook on this one - unputdownable for sure :)
Apr 8th, 2019, 5:05 am
Apr 9th, 2019, 2:44 pm
I just finished the 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle and it was honestly quite unlike any other book I've ever read. It's like Clue meets Invasion of the Body Snatchers? At the end of the book, I had to sit down and think for a long time (mouth probably agape). It's a suspense novel, which I've really been into lately.
Apr 9th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Apr 12th, 2019, 12:52 pm
okay here we go ~ pretty sure everyone already knew about this joke anyway :lol:

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you hate to deal with everyone who doesn't have it. Also! Age doesn't make you forgetful. 24/7 having way too many stupid things to remember makes you forgetful!!!!
Apr 12th, 2019, 12:52 pm
Apr 14th, 2019, 1:26 pm
am pretty sure everyone knows this joke

A conservative is someone who believes in reform. But not now
Apr 14th, 2019, 1:26 pm
Apr 20th, 2019, 9:52 pm
i'd like to recommend you a movie. The one's in my head now is Drunk Punch Love. If you havin a lazy weekend afternoon, just put this on your tv/pc screen, you'll love it. This probably is one of the best by Adam Sandler.
Hope you enjoy it
Apr 20th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Apr 23rd, 2019, 12:13 pm
I would recommend Homo Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari. It's an eye-opener for all of us Sapiens, enlightening on why we behave the way we do and many other aspects of our known/predictable history.
Apr 23rd, 2019, 12:13 pm
May 6th, 2019, 12:35 am
The Lives of Others (2006) is a great German film I'd recommend if you haven't seen it already. It is set in 1984 involving secret police, surveillance, tragic romance and selfless sacrifice. It's a moving piece that deals with how we stay true to our values and morals in face of adversity, how as humans we relate and empathize with each other even under distressing circumstances, and what we are willing to give up to achieve these ends. I gave it a 9/10. Must watch!
May 6th, 2019, 12:35 am
May 6th, 2019, 7:54 am
I would like to recommend Vera. To those of us who aren't into all the Game of Thrones fad and all other celeb shows, Vera is a British detective that solves murder crimes in the north of the UK. The scenery is amazing, each chapter is 90 minutes long so it's quite like a nice movie. Each season, 9 so far is 4 episodes, and they are all beautifully made. It doesn't involve a continuous plot and each episode stands on its own.
Perfect for a winter/autumn night with a cup of tea and biscuits.Yes.. I'm old.. :)
May 6th, 2019, 7:54 am