Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Feb 11th, 2019, 1:38 pm
Yes, I would like 150 WRZ$.

My wife was checking her emails and told me her password was “mickeyminniebatmanrobintomjerryLondon”.
I asked her why it needed to be so long.

“Because,” she replied, “I was told it had to have at least six characters and one capital.”
Feb 11th, 2019, 1:38 pm
Feb 11th, 2019, 4:55 pm
A man’s car broke down as he was driving past an old monastery. He knocked on the front door a monk answered, listened to the man’s story and invited him to spend the night.
The monks fed him and led him to a chamber in which to sleep. The man was awakened by a strange and beautiful sound. The next morning he asked about the sound that had woke him.
“We’re sorry,” the monks said. “We can’t tell you about the sound. You’re not a monk.”
The towtruck finally came and he went on his way.

One day he again stopped at the monastery and explained to the monks that he had so enjoyed his previous stay. So he wondered if he might be permitted to spend another night.
Late that night, he again heard the strange, beautiful sound. The following morning he begged the monks to explain the sound but the monks gave him the same answer as before.
“We’re sorry. We can’t tell you about the sound. You’re not a monk.”
The man’s curiosity had turned to obsession he decided to give up everything to become a monk to learn about the sound.
He asked how he can become a monk and they told him to count the blades of grass on the monastery lawn.

Seventeen long years later, he finished and became a true member of the order. He humbly went to the leader and asked about the source of the sound.

Silently, the old monk led him to a huge wooden door. He opened the door with a golden key.

The door swung open to reveal a second door, this one of silver, then a third of gold and so on. Until they had passed through twelve doors, each more magnificent than the last. The new monk’s face was awash with tears of joy as he finally beheld the wondrous source of the beautiful and mysterious sound he had heard so many years before.

Do you want to know what he saw?

I can’t tell you because you’re not a monk.
Feb 11th, 2019, 4:55 pm
Feb 16th, 2019, 12:20 am
Back in 1992 as Johnny Carson was going off the air, he had on one of the last surviving soldiers who'd fought in World War I. The man regaled Johnny with several stories but one of them particularly stood out:

"We were down in the trenches when these fokkers came over the hill--"

Johnny interrupted while stifling a laugh, "Ladies and gentlemen, a Fokker is a type of German airplane..."

"No," the old soldier replied, "these fokkers were in tanks!"
Feb 16th, 2019, 12:20 am
Feb 21st, 2019, 10:14 pm
Tolstoy was a great pacifist and was once lecturing on the need to be nonresistant and nonviolent towards all creatures. Someone in the audience responded by asking what should be done if one was attacked in the woods by a tiger. Tolstoy responded, "Do the best you can. It doesn't happen very often."
Feb 21st, 2019, 10:14 pm
Feb 27th, 2019, 3:20 am
i could use some wrz...

i think you should read the Don't Series by Jack L. Pyke it is a MM BDSM series so over 18 please...
Feb 27th, 2019, 3:20 am
Feb 27th, 2019, 3:21 am
the last book in the series is due out next month it is a must read!
Feb 27th, 2019, 3:21 am
Mar 3rd, 2019, 2:49 am
Got This advice the other day from my niece thought I pass it along. Don’t use “beef stew” as a computer password. It’s not stroganoff.
Mar 3rd, 2019, 2:49 am
Mar 3rd, 2019, 8:43 am
A man bought a brand new TV and didn't need his old CRT one. He put the good old one in his yard with a sign "free - still working". It stood there for a month and no one took it.

Then he changed the sign which wrote "50$". It was stolen the next day.
Mar 3rd, 2019, 8:43 am
Mar 6th, 2019, 11:45 pm
Amill wrote:

Do you have less than 100 WRZ$?
Want 150 WRZ$?

Just tell me a joke, a short story, recommend a book, movie or whatever.

Every post must have at least 20 words
You must have less than 100 WRZ$

Have you ever read any of the magazines (from the 1970s Called "National Lampoon")? Truly subversive, topical and hilarious! I think I actually found the series on Mobilism.

Thanks to matina and anna1561 for helping to support this initiative
Mar 6th, 2019, 11:45 pm
Mar 8th, 2019, 9:25 am
very nice of you to give away wrz like this. i will tell you a joke and hope you will reward me too.

Q: Which one is the longest word in the dictionary ?
A: "Smiles", because there is a mile between each "s"

Hope you enjoy it, have a nice day
Mar 8th, 2019, 9:25 am
Mar 8th, 2019, 3:22 pm
It is so generous of you to give away your WRZ$

Have you tried Derry Girls? The first season is on Netflix but the new season just started in the UK. Wasn't something I thought I would like but binged the first season ready for the new one the other day
Mar 8th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:11 pm
Hey there. I hope you are having a fantastic day. I have a superb riddle I just heard today. Are you ready for it?
Five pirates board a commercial vessel, do what pirates do best, and flee with 100 gold coins. Back on their own ship, the scalawags must decide how to divvy up the booty. The pirates have a system that they are sworn to follow, else they be killed. It works like this: The oldest among them proposes a way to divide the coins. Then all the pirates, including the one that made the proposal, vote on whether or not to accept the terms. If 50 percent or more accept, then they divvy the loot as proposed. If less than 50 percent of the pirates agree to the plan, then the pirate who made the suggestion is thrown overboard and killed. The next oldest pirate then makes a suggestion, and they vote again. There are a few important things to know about these pirates. First, they will make their decisions according to whatever will net them the most money without getting them killed. Second, they are bloodthirsty pirates, and all other things being equal, they would rather throw someone overboard. Third, they do not trust each other in the slightest and will make no agreements amongst themselves to determine how they vote. Finally, these are highly logical pirates, capable of considering all possible outcomes.Let's consider the pirates A, B, C, D and E, with A being the oldest and E the youngest. How should Pirate A suggest they divvy up the coins? Quote me below with the answer you think it's correct:)
Mar 12th, 2019, 7:11 pm
Mar 16th, 2019, 11:13 am
korpel wrote:Hey there. I hope you are having a fantastic day. I have a superb riddle I just heard today. Are you ready for it?
Five pirates board a commercial vessel, do what pirates do best, and flee with 100 gold coins. Back on their own ship, the scalawags must decide how to divvy up the booty. The pirates have a system that they are sworn to follow, else they be killed. It works like this: The oldest among them proposes a way to divide the coins. Then all the pirates, including the one that made the proposal, vote on whether or not to accept the terms. If 50 percent or more accept, then they divvy the loot as proposed. If less than 50 percent of the pirates agree to the plan, then the pirate who made the suggestion is thrown overboard and killed. The next oldest pirate then makes a suggestion, and they vote again. There are a few important things to know about these pirates. First, they will make their decisions according to whatever will net them the most money without getting them killed. Second, they are bloodthirsty pirates, and all other things being equal, they would rather throw someone overboard. Third, they do not trust each other in the slightest and will make no agreements amongst themselves to determine how they vote. Finally, these are highly logical pirates, capable of considering all possible outcomes.Let's consider the pirates A, B, C, D and E, with A being the oldest and E the youngest. How should Pirate A suggest they divvy up the coins? Quote me below with the answer you think it's correct:)

That's a good riddle! Did Pirate A then suggest to divide 100 coins equally between them, but the first one who votes NO will be thrown overboard and his share given to the next older pirate in the line?
Please, tell the correct answer soon! :)

Why are pigs better than humans:
they recognise their names within a few weeks after being born
they can eat pretty much everything from tree barks to pizzas
a pig can scream at 115 decibels (a jet engine is around 113 decibels)
if they have a chance to live wild, they keep themselves clean
Mar 16th, 2019, 11:13 am
Mar 23rd, 2019, 8:39 pm
This is my second time replying. Need more WRZ for all the books I would like to read :D.

I will recommend these three movies: Hannah Arendt (2012), Trumbo (2015), and Bridge of Spies (2015).

Three movies with strong messages that will make you think.
About people with strong ideals, sharp arguments and dedication to their beliefs despite strong opposition.
Mar 23rd, 2019, 8:39 pm
Mar 24th, 2019, 2:56 am
korpel wrote:Hey there. I hope you are having a fantastic day. I have a superb riddle I just heard today. Are you ready for it?

How one could vote, if YES means 1 coin now, and NO a chance(of 33%) of 50 coins next round?
Mar 24th, 2019, 2:56 am

Emeritus Movie Moderator