Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Nov 1st, 2019, 10:18 am
Do I have to pay for it with money ?
Nov 1st, 2019, 10:18 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Nov 1st, 2019, 10:23 am
You can find more info here: Mobilism Premium / Supporting Mobilism Information

VIP status and donating to support Mobilism
If you simply like what we do here and use the site on a regular basis but aren't interested in the premium account, please consider donating to help pay for Mobilism's upkeep costs. Any amount is more than welcome, though $15 is the minimum for VIP status. Apart from simply being a great help to this site, users who will donate $15 or more will receive the following benefits.
- no ads
- additional amount of WRZ$ added to account equaling 20 times the money donated.
- access to the VIP area of this site including: VIP Releases, VIP Requests and VIP Talk.
- VIP title and blue username

or you can pay using WRZ$. Contact Disk4Mat for further info.
Nov 1st, 2019, 10:23 am
Nov 1st, 2019, 1:29 pm
PinkWorld wrote:You can find more info here: Mobilism Premium / Supporting Mobilism Information

VIP status and donating to support Mobilism
If you simply like what we do here and use the site on a regular basis but aren't interested in the premium account, please consider donating to help pay for Mobilism's upkeep costs. Any amount is more than welcome, though $15 is the minimum for VIP status. Apart from simply being a great help to this site, users who will donate $15 or more will receive the following benefits.
- no ads
- additional amount of WRZ$ added to account equaling 20 times the money donated.
- access to the VIP area of this site including: VIP Releases, VIP Requests and VIP Talk.
- VIP title and blue username

or you can pay using WRZ$. Contact Disk4Mat for further info.

Nov 1st, 2019, 1:29 pm

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Nov 2nd, 2019, 5:48 am
I`ve been curious to know what kind of stuff is available as far as vip releases. Can we get a screenshot or an example of a vip release?
Nov 2nd, 2019, 5:48 am
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:43 am
markdancum wrote:I`ve been curious to know what kind of stuff is available as far as vip releases. Can we get a screenshot or an example of a vip release?

I am curious too,can anyone please offer some details?Thanks!
Nov 9th, 2019, 10:43 am