Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Nov 2nd, 2019, 6:20 pm
I've been an avid collector of PDF magazines for some time now, and I'm beginning to think that 'mobilism.org' is the primary source for these. Other sites usually post the same magazines, but only after a wait of a few days. And, if 'mobilism.org' doesn't post a particular issue, then it doesn't show up elsewhere. This year, I've missed a few of my favorites, like Country Life, New Scientist, Closer USA and some others, and I haven't seen those issues anywhere else. That does make me appreciate the posters at 'mobillism.org' a great deal, but also gives me some stress if an issue is not posted because I know it's not likely I'll be able to find them elsewhere. I'm hoping to complete my run of some of the magazines when sites start posting their full year collections. Are there any other sites that my fellow collectors like to check out? A private message would be welcomed, if links to other sites are not allowed here.
Nov 2nd, 2019, 6:20 pm