Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jan 18th, 2021, 7:20 pm
I used you have a great site that I could find all kinds of music and even things like tv shows from overseas that they don't show in my country. It was a forum that users, just like here and that's why I am asking, had ripped the music, movie, tv, etc files and posted for us to all share.

Please, PLEASE does anyone know of any good ones? The one I used to use had the files directly uploaded to the site so none of that crazy using links that had a bunch of extra things that tried to install, etc...

I've been without pc's for about 5 years and just can't remember the name of the site at all so I have nothing to work on. But I'm trying to get my life back together here with the things that made me happy and less stressed.

Thanks so much for reading and any help you can offer. Thanks!
Jan 18th, 2021, 7:20 pm

I want to take a mental note of this, but I think I ran out of ink......
Feb 24th, 2021, 1:38 am
The world of file sharing has segmented. There's UseNet - got to have an account on a news server. There are file lockers (range from free to pricey). There's the Bit Torrent world (don't do this without a VPN). Are you making any progress?
Feb 24th, 2021, 1:38 am
Feb 27th, 2021, 12:47 am
If you want to use torrents, get Deluge/Qbitttorrent and use a program called Sickchill. All you need to do is enter the shows you want in Sickchill, link Sickchill to your torrent program and watch the shows come in. Easy as pie.
Feb 27th, 2021, 12:47 am
Jun 17th, 2021, 11:01 pm
Snahp/Megalinks is by far the best place for movies and tv shows, if you can get an invite. Direct download links for pretty much every movie and tv show, using mega's servers so downloads are super fast and it works great with something like realdebrid. Torrents are ok for popular movies and tv shows, try magnetdl and look for x265/HEVC files above about 5GB for decent quality movies.
Jun 17th, 2021, 11:01 pm
Jun 17th, 2021, 11:23 pm
Are any of these sites good for downloading British, Australian and New Zealand tv shows, if not, can anyone suggest something? :)
Jun 17th, 2021, 11:23 pm
Jun 30th, 2021, 5:58 am
I have heaps of go to sites for tv shows and movies. Never had a problem with any of them. Alot of sites have been blocked in Australia but I now have a site to get around that. I am not sure if I can put the sites in here but if you want them just message me :D
Jun 30th, 2021, 5:58 am
Nov 25th, 2022, 3:33 pm
I mostly download from different dodgy website, so can't recommend them
Nov 25th, 2022, 3:33 pm
Nov 27th, 2022, 7:55 am
radxxx wrote:If you want to use torrents, get Deluge/Qbitttorrent and use a program called Sickchill. All you need to do is enter the shows you want in Sickchill, link Sickchill to your torrent program and watch the shows come in. Easy as pie.

Is this set up like as media server? similar to plex?
Nov 27th, 2022, 7:55 am

I lost 12 TB of books, I am trying to rebuild.(10661 audiobooks on 2/25) Request for Reups will take more time than I would like. Please give me some grace
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please take the time to atleast add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
Dec 6th, 2022, 10:27 am
I have several subscriptions, so I most often watch movies with them.
Dec 6th, 2022, 10:27 am