Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Jan 10th, 2011, 7:25 pm

We now have the first WP7 homebrew application taking advantage of unlocked phones - a Windows Phone 7 custom ringtone manager.

The applications has two components:
  • Desktop application - used to build a custom XAP package with 5 custom ringtones you select from your computer (Requires .NET 4.0 Framework)
  • XAP application - to be deployed to your WP7 to install custom ringtones to the system
Notes:
  • Ringtones have to be in the WMA format at 48KHz as required by the OS. We recommend using Expression Encoder 4 (free) to transcode any MP3s.
  • To deploy the XAP you created, I suggest to take a look at the Deploying XAP to Windows Phone for Dummies tutorial <coming soon>

Download:
HERE

Source code:
Yeah buddies, it's open-source ;)
Look HERE

Feel free to ask.

-Reed
Jan 10th, 2011, 7:25 pm

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
Jan 10th, 2011, 7:26 pm
Reserved for future use.
Jan 10th, 2011, 7:26 pm

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
Jan 16th, 2011, 7:05 pm
Another method:
Very simple easy way to add ringings in MP3, directly in My ringtone, with WP7REG and ( - ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll - XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe -)

Copy your ringings in MP3 there You will have then: your MP3 of ringings (number of no importance) To launch XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe and to insert your mp3 there, then Build xap You will obtain a file " XBMODDeployer.xap" Remain more that to install on the Phone with Tom XAP installer v1.1 or other..
Your mp3 ringings are automatically added in folder My Ringtone.
Simple and not obliged to convert into WMA ....

enjoy ;-)
Jan 16th, 2011, 7:05 pm

Samsung Galaxy note 3, ROM GOOH s6 edge ported v2.3