If it does not belong anywhere else and is about iPhones, post it here.
Dec 6th, 2019, 8:22 am
Hello, there!

With the iPhone 11 now out and about, I begin considering whether or not I should upgrade my iPhone.

I am currently using iPhone 6s 64GB.
4 years already with this phone. It still works well except a bit lag here and there; maybe the bug-fest ios 13 could be one of the factors.

Why now?
Well I just never have any interest in upgrading before the iPhone 11. I just don’t feel the ones before 11 were “worth” the upgrade. I love the aux jack and the home button. But I am currently able to move on and face the airpods and face ID. And well, 6s’ camera sucks lol.

I’m thinking of buying[url]iPhone 11[/url] (https://docsbay.net/11-things-you-need- ... 1-pro128GB). But still contemplating on the 64GB. I use iCloud storage and even my current 64GB phone still has 22GB available even after 4 years of usage. But it only costs additional USD50 from 64 to 128 haha. So I’m tempted.

No. Not considering the iPhone 11 Pro and Max since, well, money lol. And I don’t need that high of a spec phone.

So, why not buy it?
The rumors about the no-notch iPhone 12 in 2020 is bothering me haha. Cause if that’s true, I’d kick myself in the ass.

And also the 5G support. Not that my country will be able to support 5G any time soon (fastest by 2021), but since I want to use this iPhone 11 for the next 4-5 years, I don’t want to miss out on the 5G support.

Will the upgrade in 2020 really that big? Cause if yes, then I need to wait another year lol.

Last but not least...
I need your help. Should I upgrade or wait another year?

a. Yes. Get iPhone 11 64GB.
b. Yes. Get iPhone 11 128GB.
c. No. Just wait for iPhone 11s/12.

Please share your insights!
Thanks a lot in advance ♥
Dec 6th, 2019, 8:22 am
Dec 17th, 2019, 4:41 pm
Get the 11 - the camera is fabulous
Dec 17th, 2019, 4:41 pm

LoopyLoo