Mar 29th, 2019, 8:39 pm
Yeah, I've got about 4 or 5 links stored in JDownloader myself.

They've been down for several days a lot lately, like every 6-8 weeks. I don't upload to them, so I wonder what's the draw? Good payout?
Mar 29th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Mar 29th, 2019, 8:57 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:Yeah, I've got about 4 or 5 links stored in JDownloader myself.

They've been down for several days a lot lately, like every 6-8 weeks. I don't upload to them, so I wonder what's the draw? Good payout?

Most likely. I'm having issues with UserCloud now too, and that one is probably even worse because you can get adware if you're not paying attention.
Mar 29th, 2019, 8:57 pm
Mar 30th, 2019, 11:01 am
asaka wrote:
Anonyma'am wrote:so I wonder what's the draw? Good payout?

Most likely.

No. The reason is that they do not delete files for expiration like all the other sites do. You are likely to find working Hulkload links in very old topics, even if they haven't been downloaded for years. Unless the site is down, obviously.

Edited to add: the site is back up.
Mar 30th, 2019, 11:01 am
Mar 30th, 2019, 9:11 pm
NovaPhoenix wrote:
asaka wrote:
Anonyma'am wrote:so I wonder what's the draw? Good payout?

Most likely.

No. The reason is that they do not delete files for expiration like all the other sites do. You are likely to find working Hulkload links in very old topics, even if they haven't been downloaded for years. Unless the site is down, obviously.

Edited to add: the site is back up.

Thanks for the heads-up! Yes, you're right. Now that I think about it I *do* get a lot of live links from them from older posts. Point taken. :)
Mar 30th, 2019, 9:11 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
May 9th, 2019, 9:01 pm
Down for me too, and the books I'm looking for were only posted there. What's the etiquette for asking for a reupload to a different host?
May 9th, 2019, 9:01 pm
May 9th, 2019, 10:00 pm
dirkpitt2016 wrote:Down for me too, and the books I'm looking for were only posted there. What's the etiquette for asking for a reupload to a different host?

send a pm to the op to ask for new link to be uploaded

but if op inactive - i've been told to wait for 2 days

merry60 wrote:Saturday, May 11th: Hulkload is back up. This is the reason why we ask to give links by 'inactives' the same 3 days the Rules give to active posters. Almost always, when the site gets back online and we check the links, they work.
May 9th, 2019, 10:00 pm
May 13th, 2019, 2:23 pm
Well as of 5/13/19 Hulkload seems to be back up. Yay!
May 13th, 2019, 2:23 pm
Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:25 am
Seems I too have a problem with HL. Evevrything is fine with captcha, however there is no dl link on the next page... All 3 available buttons [Download Server #X] are ads...
Is there a way to download from HL? JDownloader doesn't seem to get files from links (just "temp" ones with link names), so it cannot download anything...
Jun 23rd, 2019, 8:25 am
Jun 23rd, 2019, 9:04 am
manutd9 wrote:Seems I too have a problem with HL. Evevrything is fine with captcha, however there is no dl link on the next page... All 3 available buttons [Download Server #X] are ads...
Is there a way to download from HL? JDownloader doesn't seem to get files from links (just "temp" ones with link names), so it cannot download anything...

Not all 3 available buttons are ads, only 2 buttons are ads. Please check the instructions: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file

THIRD STEP (never "Download server#", always "Download Now"):

Jun 23rd, 2019, 9:04 am
Jun 24th, 2019, 11:03 am
merry60 wrote:
manutd9 wrote:Seems I too have a problem with HL. Evevrything is fine with captcha, however there is no dl link on the next page... All 3 available buttons [Download Server #X] are ads...

Not all 3 available buttons are ads, only 2 buttons are ads. Please check the instructions: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file

THIRD STEP (never "Download server#", always "Download Now"):

But even for me, I've had the same problem, And yes, Just in case you happen to ask, I clicked the correct link.
Jun 24th, 2019, 11:03 am

Do not message me about a dead link, I'm currently inactive.
Jun 24th, 2019, 5:21 pm
I give up.
Jun 24th, 2019, 5:21 pm
Jun 25th, 2019, 2:22 pm
merry60 wrote:I give up.

Well look, I know how to download files from virtually every hosting site used on here, And indeed Hulkload is one of them, In the past i've downloaded from it with no problems at all, It's just in the last week or around that for which, I've had problems with the site.
Jun 25th, 2019, 2:22 pm

Do not message me about a dead link, I'm currently inactive.