Jan 13th, 2020, 8:49 pm
New user here. I've gone through all the FAQs and searched the forums, and strangely there are very few mentions of Library Genesis. So I have a few questions, and I anticipate the answer to all of them is No, but please correct me:

Is there any policy/rule on Mobilism that has to do with other ebook sites?
Are users discouraged from uploading Mobilism books (i.e., found on this site) to LibGen?
Are users discouraged from posting books on Mobilism that are already available on LibGen?

If I could make just one observation: I've noticed a high degree of overlap (90%) between the non-fiction books released on Mobilism and LibGen. In many cases, I find that new releases on Mobilism were released years ago on LibGen. Now, before anyone gets offended, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having the same releases on multiple sites, but it just strikes me as a little odd that efforts are being made to release books that are already on LibGen. And yes, I can see how it's not odd at all if we consider that these two sites are completely separate. Just my observation.
Jan 13th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Jan 18th, 2020, 7:01 am
This is true; there is a lot of overlap. There's even an uploader at LG who has a sort of signature stating something like, "Let's get books from Mob and upload them to LG!". A huge number of releases and request fulfillments are taken from LG. Not everybody knows about or has access to LG.

I believe LG is listed as a resource in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3246

Just remember 2 things: just because it's on LG does not necessarily mean it's of acceptable quality for Mob (open the book to see), and posting direct links to a book on LG is not allowed. You must use a file host.
Jan 18th, 2020, 7:01 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).