Dec 27th, 2019, 2:44 pm
thevoiceofreason wrote:
bookfrog wrote:And novanon as well which was the former bolt site.

Neovistas is being run by Taz from Bolt.

Is novanon invite only?

Registration has been closed due to Taz harassing the site. I'll point out also Taz ran a gofundme on behalf of Novanon and stole the entire amount and used it to open Neovistas.
Dec 27th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Jan 20th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Only fair I get to respond to the allegations about me.

So many people are quick to say what happened, but they leave off why.

JMyno (Uniqueson, Farshad) gave me permission to use his small site to bring the Bolt refugees together after Bolt went down. With his permission, I built up the site; added the staff, created rules and tweeked the forums.He sat back and took in the money,

The only time I raised money or had anything to do with the site's finances was when he went absent. The site's monthly payment was due in a few days and no one had access to pay the bill but the owner.
I raised money and one of the contingencies was to start a new site if Novanon went down. I did say that if the owner returned in time I would turn this money over to hi him. I admit, I said that at that time.
I tried several times to contact JMyno (UniqueSon) and although his accounts had been logged into, I got no response. On the day the site was to be shut down, he returned, paid the bill, said the money I raised would be used to update the site and disappeared again.
The site developed maintenance issues. I put up a notice that the site was going to be taken offline until the issues were fixed. He showed up within minutes.

At this time, he offered me co-ownership of the site and I looked for ways to send him the donation money. It was at this time, I discovered the deceit and lies he used to get donations.

I was going to figure out a way to send him the money and bow out completely. Several of the other staff that knew what was going on urged me to not abandon the community, but to start a site where the members would be safer and their personal info more secure. As I was the one that brought all the old Bolters to Novanon, I did feel a little quilty for them being there. I also could not find a safe way to send money to someone in Iran, especially by paypal accounts that were being kept open with fraudulent documentation. I raised the money for the community, not the shady site owner, so I decided to take the advise of my fellow staff and start Neovistas.I didn't want to get into all the nastiness that was going on, so I told JMyno that I just wanted to start my own site.He then made that public and made me out as a thief. That's when I started confronting him in public. When my posts were getting deleted, that's when I posted my side of the story over at Neovistas and startd directing people to go there and read. Even JMyno was told he was free to respond. That got me banned and several other staff confronted him and were also banned.Not just on this issue, there were several others I won't get into now.

He did respond to me in private once, saying, "Everyone does it". Uh, no, everyone does not lie to their membership and place their personal info at risk.

Also, after he posted a person PM between us, I laid all all the documentation to prove my allegations.
Too much to post here.

Did I continue to make new accounts and "harass" him.....yes, I did.
He does not deserve to lead that community. He has always looked for ways to gain sympathy and play the martyr. He already has the large membership and contributors. He can just sit back and play the part of a victim.
Neovistas is owned by four people. But, it's actually more than that. We allow donators to. see our donation totals and what is paid out. We spend an average of $200 a month on a secure site.
We don't tell members it costs upward of $2,000 a month while pocketing the excess money that goes who knows where in Iran.
We don't place our donators personal info at risk.
So, did I steal the money? You decide, But, I would do it every time to protect the community. I am so tired of site owners taking advantage of us.

Several of us old Bolters, Admin, Mods and members have created a very safe and secure site for it's members. Now it is up to the members to either make it a success or keep lining Farshad's pockets and place your personal info at risk while he hides his identity with fraudulent documents.

Neovistas.net is always open for new registrations and members will not be banned for speaking their minds or asking questions. We also have a section for advertising other sites.Unlike Farshad, who will ban you for just mentioning a site inside a rar folder, we feel we are all in this together and should support one another.

I thank Mobilism for allowing me to respond to the above allegations.
Jan 20th, 2020, 5:47 pm
Jan 20th, 2020, 7:29 pm
@taz362 I wish you good luck and hopefully Neovistas becomes a success. ;)
Jan 20th, 2020, 7:29 pm
Jan 20th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Let's put this into better context.

JMyno put up the site after Bolt closed and held off until you were in a position to be the top admin. He had wanted you to do that since you were top admin at Bolt.

Last May he encountered health issues and dropped out of sight. Turns out he was in the hospital for serious issues, and because no one knew what was going on, you put up a gofundme because of concerns that Novanon would disappear due to lack of payment. Only JMyno had access to send out payments to keep the site going.

The gofundme generated $2625. JMyno returned and no doubt that freaked you out - and you immediately took all of that money and used it to fund your current site.

Your rhetoric in justifying the theft was that the site belonged as much to you as it did to JMyno.

The funding was only and specifically created to ensure the continued success of Novanon.

JMyno returned while the gofundme was still active, and you had reassured him the money would be transferred to him for the continuation of Novanon.

At which point you stole all the money. Every single person who donated into the gofundme was doing it to ensure the longevity and success of Novanon. Unsurprisingly, after you "appropriated" all of it, you neglected to put up a post stating it was now in your possession and you were channeling it into your own website.

After you stole the funds, you reassured JMyno that all the staff you pulled from Novanon to run your own site would continue their staffing duties in Novanon. They did not. Point in fact, for a 6 week period, they did nothing. It took a very long time before JMyno began banning people and he only did it because of your harassment.

You began the slander campaign, the idiotic fearmongering, on your sundry Tumblr accounts to drive people out of Novanon into your own site. That didn't go so well did it.

"The deceit and the lies he used to get donations" - this does not refer to the gofundme, but the general donations to help keep the site running up until that point.

And you advised him in detail on how to do it.
You began telling everyone that since he lives in the Middle East somehow this was all nefarious and the funds were actually going to terrorist groups. Pathetic.

No one advised you to start your own site. You did this on your own - and you have wanted your own site since Bolt days. To the extent that you subjected the owner of Bolt to repeated threats to try to coerce him to hand it over to you. Everyone is more than aware of what you did on that site. You weren't the only "top dog" there to try to get your hands on Bolt. Even after the site went offline you kept contacting him trying to buy the site, the member list etc.

"I didn't want to get into all the nastiness going on" is absolutely hilarious because *you* were the person causing all of the nastiness. And it still continues.

After you stole all the funds, you deliberately deleted all the threads setup regarding the possible disappearance of Novanon, and the thread regarding your gofundme.

Hate to tell you this (no I don't) but those threads are cached.

Your revisionist history on what actually happened is appalling.

You have repeatedly and deliberately caused as much trouble as you can, to the extent that months back JMyno was forced to close the site to registration because you and your group were continually creating new accounts to cause problems.

You were banned, along with some others who now admin on your site, because you have spent months harassing both him and the site.

At least you have enough spine to admit that.

Do you really think you deserve to lead Novanon? You stole a ridiculous amount of money, you threatened him, you harassed him, you continue to cause as many problems as you can and somehow you think you're best suited to owning that site?

Your continued insistence that somehow JMyno is making tons of money off the site boils down to how during the period JMyno was in the hospital you bluntly and clearly stated that you had seen all related costs for Novanon and you were angry that a few people were saying it was somehow a cash cow, and you put up a post stating you were leaving Novanon and abandoning the site because you were angry that people didn't believe you when you said the funds were being used properly.

Now you're front and center since the inception of your own site parroting the same drivel.

Your site costs $200/month because of a tiny user base and little traffic.

This is a more recent example of the nonsense you insist on causing:

https://i.postimg.cc/Njjt2td1/Screensho ... hoo-co.png

This is just one tiny example of how you continue to harass both him and his site.

I'm reading through your revisionist recounting of time frames and quite frankly there are too many lies to correct. JMyno returned at least a week before the monthly payment was due and you had started the gofundme long before then.

Your only intent was to get control of the site, the userbase, as you had tried to do in the past with Bolt.

At least you have enough spine to state:

Try to be a bit more honest "yes, I did" is more accurately stated as "yes, I still am".

I have watched sites one after another disappear over the years. Losing Bolt was a bad blow. As far as ebook sites are concerned, Mobilism is now the only real viable site. All the others have folded. Had you simply started your own site with the intent of creating another community perhaps after 7 months you'd have more people going there, contributing fresh material. At a casual glance, there is no unique material. At all. It's retread material that is already everywhere else.

But feel free to continue parroting your standard lines. There are enough of us who know what actually happened.

I've reported this post so if this site has issues with anything I've said, they're free to delete or revise accordingly.

You have such a lack of respect for both him and that site that you don't hesitate to throw around his name. Deliberately. You should remember that there are people who know your full name.

Grow a damn pair and stop harassing him and Novanon. It's pathetic.
Jan 20th, 2020, 11:53 pm
Jan 21st, 2020, 1:36 am
I had control of Novanon (except for paying the bills) and the member base. lol, just like at Bolt where meepz gave me full control (except for paying the bills) . I walked away from the offer of a full partnership at Novanon.
I am so tired of corrupt site owners and I had no contact with the owner of Bolt just prior and after the site went down. I wouldn't have had the money to buy the site anyway.

As to the time frame of Farshad being gone, my recollection was that the site was to go down on May 27th and he returned the 26th. I believe the "archived" records should bear that out.

My intentions were to set up a safe, secure site where members were not placed at risk. The "Admin" you speak of are co-owners of the site and as soon as they are comfortable running the place, I'm still bowing out.

My justification was that the community was as much mine as his, not the site. A site isn't the community, as we learned from Bolt.

My comments about his site costs were made on what I found out later to be start up costs, not monthly bills. We were provided with many deceitful documents that we have copies of. Why doesn't he post his finances? lol
The $2,600 (Minus Gofundme fees) is a drop in the bucket compared to what he brings in monthly. It actually costs about $200-$300 a month to keep a site running with great security. I do pay $200, but not because I have a small membership. I pay for unlimited bandwidth now as our membership grows each day. We pull the $200 in easily with our "1425" loyal members and our donators can see what we have banked. Maybe you and the others should start crying about how much he "steals" every month.

99% of the members there are there for the database, not the owner. I knew it would be hard to draw them away, but it is what it is.

One reason that his citizenship was brought up is because Paypal does not allow Iranian citizens to use their services. To bypass this, he bought and submitted fraudulent documents. If caught, he can "disappear" yet the donators personal info is left behind; people donating to an Iranian through fraudulent Paypal accounts.
I hope he has stopped this practice, for the members sake, but like I mentioned, his response to me was, "everyone does it". You want to post screenshots? I have copies of these documents.
When did I realize the consequences of what he was doing? When I tried to send him the donation money.

His health issues not allowing contact? That would be more believable if he hadn't logged into the site with both his personal and staff accounts during that time....and using the same story for paying for both the site and his hospital bills (oops).

The staff? They were told that they did not have to choose. As far as I was concerned, they could work both places as long as they didn't bad-mouth Neovistas over at Novanon. But, when they started asking JMyno questions, they caught on to his lies and were eventually banned for also trying to get the word out. I have been given the fake documentation that he tried to pass off on them.

This and a few more errors in your statements just show me how desperately some want to defend his actio(ns.

The only reason I posted here was because of a post defaming me. I'm not going to get into it any further here, but you are free to post whatever you want on Neovistas.
I welcome anything that you call "revisionist".
Unlike Farshad, I will not delete it and I will address anything said. I will not ban or censor anyone who wants to speak their mind.
After this post, I won't engage further here.

From what you have posted, you have no idea of the interactions and goings on between myself, JL2, Mr. Grunts, Qwertius and Carl.d between Farshad.

If you believe you are a trusted defender f the faith, ask him to let you read my PMs there. I have no problem with that. Maybe you'll get a little better knowledge of the communications that took place when I started there and also ended.

I do wish you people would stop commenting unless they know what they're talking about.
You ask me to grow a pair? How about you try to connect your pair to your brain?

You want me to stop harassing him? All he has to do is admit that he put our community at risk with his fraudulent paypal accounts. State and prove that he is no longer doing it.
He sincerely does that, he'll never hear from me again.
It's not about money. It's not about power. It's about doing what is best for the community.

Nuff said and my apologies to Mobilism and it's members. I would ask that if anything is deleted, that it all be deleted. As I said, I only responded to what was first written about me.
Jan 21st, 2020, 1:36 am
Jan 21st, 2020, 1:48 am
wishter wrote:Let's put this into better context.

JMyno put up the site after Bolt closed and held off until you were in a position to be the top admin. He had wanted you to do that since you were top admin at Bolt.

Last May he encountered health issues and dropped out of sight. Turns out he was in the hospital for serious issues, and because no one knew what was going on, you put up a gofundme because of concerns that Novanon would disappear due to lack of payment. Only JMyno had access to send out payments to keep the site going.

The gofundme generated $2625. JMyno returned and no doubt that freaked you out - and you immediately took all of that money and used it to fund your current site.

Your rhetoric in justifying the theft was that the site belonged as much to you as it did to JMyno.

The funding was only and specifically created to ensure the continued success of Novanon.

JMyno returned while the gofundme was still active, and you had reassured him the money would be transferred to him for the continuation of Novanon.

At which point you stole all the money. Every single person who donated into the gofundme was doing it to ensure the longevity and success of Novanon. Unsurprisingly, after you "appropriated" all of it, you neglected to put up a post stating it was now in your possession and you were channeling it into your own website.

After you stole the funds, you reassured JMyno that all the staff you pulled from Novanon to run your own site would continue their staffing duties in Novanon. They did not. Point in fact, for a 6 week period, they did nothing. It took a very long time before JMyno began banning people and he only did it because of your harassment.

You began the slander campaign, the idiotic fearmongering, on your sundry Tumblr accounts to drive people out of Novanon into your own site. That didn't go so well did it.

"The deceit and the lies he used to get donations" - this does not refer to the gofundme, but the general donations to help keep the site running up until that point.

You began telling everyone that since he lives in the Middle East somehow this was all nefarious and the funds were actually going to terrorist groups. Pathetic.

No one advised you to start your own site. You did this on your own - and you have wanted your own site since Bolt days. To the extent that you subjected the owner of Bolt to repeated threats to try to coerce him to hand it over to you. Everyone is more than aware of what you did on that site. You weren't the only "top dog" there to try to get your hands on Bolt. Even after the site went offline you kept contacting him trying to buy the site, the member list etc.

"I didn't want to get into all the nastiness going on" is absolutely hilarious because *you* were the person causing all of the nastiness. And it still continues.

After you stole all the funds, you deliberately deleted all the threads setup regarding the possible disappearance of Novanon, and the thread regarding your gofundme.

You have repeatedly and deliberately caused as much trouble as you can, to the extent that months back JMyno was forced to close the site to registration because you and your group were continually creating new accounts to cause problems.

You were banned, along with some others who now admin on your site, because you have spent months harassing both him and the site.

Do you really think you deserve to lead Novanon? You stole a ridiculous amount of money, you threatened him, you harassed him, you continue to cause as many problems as you can and somehow you think you're best suited to owning that site?

Your continued insistence that somehow JMyno is making tons of money off the site boils down to how during the period JMyno was in the hospital you bluntly and clearly stated that you had seen all related costs for Novanon and you were angry that a few people were saying it was somehow a cash cow, and you put up a post stating you were leaving Novanon and abandoning the site because you were angry that people didn't believe you when you said the funds were being used properly.

Now you're front and center since the inception of your own site parroting the same drivel.

This is just one tiny example of how you continue to harass both him and his site.

I'm reading through your revisionist recounting of time frames and quite frankly there are too many lies to correct. JMyno returned at least a week before the monthly payment was due and you had started the gofundme long before then.

Your only intent was to get control of the site, the userbase, as you had tried to do in the past with Bolt.

Try to be a bit more honest "yes, I did" is more accurately stated as "yes, I still am".

I have watched sites one after another disappear over the years. Losing Bolt was a bad blow. As far as ebook sites are concerned, Mobilism is now the only real viable site. All the others have folded. Had you simply started your own site with the intent of creating another community perhaps after 7 months you'd have more people going there, contributing fresh material. At a casual glance, there is no unique material. At all. It's retread material that is already everywhere else.

But feel free to continue parroting your standard lines. There are enough of us who know what actually happened.

I've reported this post so if this site has issues with anything I've said, they're free to delete or revise accordingly.

You have such a lack of respect for both him and that site that you don't hesitate to throw around his name. Deliberately. You should remember that there are people who know your full name.

Is that you sun77? I thought so. It was the bitterness that gave you away.

Your diatribe was so far from reality it shows you have no clue of the true facts of the case. Farshad could have called til the cows came home but no one would have answered him. The people of BOLT recoginze Taz as the head and backbone of Rapidfind/BOLT and always has been and always will be. Farshad used Taz to lure the unsuspecting membership into his sphere that he rules with an iron fist from his stronghold in Iran. He continues to profit from the people who Taz led into his maze. If he had nothing to hide why does he not allow the BOLT membership to decide for themselves which site is for them? Why has he quashed all mention of neovistas.net? What is he afraid of? He knows people would follow Taz and he can't afford to lose the gold filling his coffers. Greed. That is the only reason he doesn't allow the membership to choose. Otherwise he would make an announcement stating everyone should decide whether they want to be part of neovistas.net or they can be part of both his site and neovistas.net but he will never do that. He will has banned anyone who even mentions the name neovistas.net he is after the money and couldn't care less about any risk he takes that will blow back on the donor not him because he hides behind fake ID's with PayPal. He is not being honest with you or anyone else.

So try to mellow out a little. M'kay?
Jan 21st, 2020, 1:48 am
Jan 21st, 2020, 2:27 am
When you attempted to resolve things in JMyno's absence while he was ill, several people accessed the main control at your request to try to export the userbase. Unsuccessfully, since only JMyno had that level of access. At that point you still had decent intentions.

You never had full control of the site. It's only after you caused your damage that there are now others involved who can ensure the site continues if something untoward happens to JMyno.

You're not going to get into it here but you don't hesitate doing it anywhere else.

This site is at liberty to delete any of the posts I've put in this thread regarding what you've done.

You may want to rethink what I do and don't know :)

JMyno tolerated your garbage long after you stole the funds and long after you opened the site in the hopes that things would eventually resolve amicably. It was only through your persistent harassment that he finally handed out bans and closed the site to registrations.

It's somewhat bizarre you stole the funds, admit to continued harassment of he and his site, and yet somehow blithely think you're the good person in all of this.

And this is a screen capture recently done on your site which yet again indicates the nonsense you continue to cause.
https://i.postimg.cc/yN9Cpkyr/iran.jpg

As to carl.d it's pathetic what he did - he had sole admin run of the other site, you convinced him to turn on JMyno, he went on a campaign to get everyone out of there and it backfired on him. Spectacularly. Literally within hours because he wasn't discreet how he went about it. The instant JMyno found out what was happening he promptly banned carl on both sites/
And to this day he persists on continually logging into novanon even though he knows he can't acccess anything. Bizarre.

You didn't walk away when you had full control - you left after you stole the funds because you couldn't get control and ownership of the site, then opened Neovistas. If you had been able to take the site away from JMyno that's what you would have done. Your control access and inability to continue funding the site with the provider stopped that.

To Mr Magoo as you now style yourself elsewhere: I am not sun77.

The fact that you're another admin on his site relentlessly insisting Taz's recounting is accurate is unsurprising.

Taz brought in admins once he had the time to spend in Novanon. He did not bring in the membership. The user base did that by contacting everyone we knew to tell them about Novanon. At one point people were signing up at the rate of 2 people per minute. Taz had nothing to do with that. If Taz was so great at bringing people in, I'll point out that with your current membership you're managing to bring in people at the rate of 1 every 3.5 hours over the time frame the site has been open.

With 21 admins (at least) there for a membership of 1425 people... Oh wait it's because Taz is making people admins if they make large donations. "Yes we can be bought".

Taz was not the head and backbone of bolt. Period. Ever. He was the head admin. And when he contacted former Bolt admins to sign up in Novanon to do admin duties there, several of them had to think long and hard because they knew what he was like.

"with an iron fist from his stronghold in Iran" is utterly hilarious. Yes, it's true - he surrounds himself with his 18 wives, 32 children, counts his gold bars and snaps his fingers and dictates terms to everyone in Novanon. Seriously if you're going to detail your revisionism, at least keep it within the realm of sensibility.

The name Neovistas is blocked there because of the 7 months of harassment. Period. If some of you didn't try using the shoutbox to promote your site and do pm's trying to get members into Taz's site the word would not be blocked.

If people want to follow Taz then by all means do it. God knows all of you have spent a ludicrous amount of effort contacting anyone and everyone who will pay attention to your nonsense. Reflect on why after 7 months of that there are still only a few people posting in there.

Once again, Taz counselled him in detail on how to set everything up so members can donate. The only time any issue has come up regarding identities of people who donate is through the fearmongering Taz insists on creating.

It's hilarious how he's convinced you that somehow he's sitting in a stronghold in Iran snickering at the huge fortune he's obtained from the site.

You have put up so far 3 Tumblr accounts, a recently opened Twitter account. It takes very little effort to put up everywhere in the net "taz362" and "neovistas" which will lead people there. Go ahead and do it. Start doing it at wjunction. Twitter gets crawled so make a point of putting up tweets in there.

I'll just sit here waiting for the next minion to regurgitate the World According to Taz.
Jan 21st, 2020, 2:27 am
Jan 21st, 2020, 10:05 pm
Well gosh for someone who wasn't going to discuss anything else in here you certainly did a fine job at 2h54pm revising your post from yesterday.

For posterity this is the original:

I had control of the site (except for paying the bills) and the member base. lol. I walked away.
My justification was that the community was as much mine as his, not the site.
My comments about his site costs were made on what I found out later to be start of costs, not monthly bills. We were provided with many deceitful documents that we have copies of.
This and a few more errors in your statements just show me how desperately some want to defend his actions.
The only reason I posted here was because of a post defaming me. I'm not going to get into it any further here, but you are free to post whatever you want on Neovistas.
Unlike Farshad, I will not delete it and I will address anything said. I will not ban or censor anyone who wants to speak their mind.
I won't engage further here.

From what you have posted, you have no idea of the interactions and goings on between myself, JL2, Mr. Grunts, Qwertius and Carl.d between Farshad.

If you believe you are a trusted defender, ask him to let you read my PMs there. I have no problem with that. Maybe you'll get a little better knowledge of the communications that took place when I started there and also ended.

Nuff said and my apologies to Mobilism and it's members. I would ask that if anything is deleted, that it all be deleted. As I said, I only responded to what was first written about me.

Your new modified post is certainly ... much longer :)

What pops out immediately is:
"You want me to stop harassing him" which goes back to your earlier comment:
"Did I continue to make new accounts and 'harass' him.....yes, I did".

Out of everything you have set yourself up as being the wonderful person and somehow JMyno is evil. He's corrupt, despicable, sitting in his stronghold dictating terms, manipulating everyone.

Yet you frequently keep referring to how you harass him.
For months.
At least 7 now.
And you aren't alone in it, you've co opted the others into doing it as well.

That's how you operate. Threats, fear, intimidation. Harassment is abuse.

You do understand that don't you?

Your only goal originally was to own Bolt. The owner didn't suck into it. Your next goal when opportunity arose was to take over Novanon. That failed. You have always wanted your own instant site with its own developed membership with a nice amount of users posting a solid amount of material.

Your aborted efforts at least led to the opportunity to steal the funds (per this url: https://www.gofundme.com/phoenixsite - your "Presidential Campaign Fund") and you used that to pay for the costs of putting up your site, the costs for xenForo, the ongoing monthly server costs.

At no point did you tell anyone Hey I stole all the funds I set up to keep Novanon going into the future and I want to give each and every person the opportunity to get their money back because I defrauded all of you.

You had control of Novanon insofar as you were head admin, you were at liberty to make a lot of decisions, run the place, but you did not own it and you had no rights to the site as far as ownership. You had no rights to the funding for your own personal use.

If your intentions were to setup asafe secure site where people are not at risk why have you co opted so many of them into your personal goal of viciously harassing JMyno? Curiously, none of them seem to have anything resembling personal integrity when it comes to the extensive bullying you so enjoy. Safe. Quite a word. Go read what it means.

The community was not as much yours as it was JMyno's. You continue to use that as your justfication for your theft. Grand theft I should point out. If the community was as much yours then the instant you opened your site, half the damn community would've signed up there. They didn't. Why? Because they had no interest in you or your site.

Rationalizing theft does not detract that it remains theft.
Rationalizing harassment: You want me to stop harassing him? All he has to do is admit that he put our community at risk".

Again, how utterly bizarre that you yet again state without hesitating that you are harassing him and yet you're imposing conditions on when you will stop.

1) "our community". Rewrite this as "his community". "our community" never existed anywhere except in your mind.
2) Paypal payments are used by any number of sites for the goal of donations to keep said sites running. There is nothing devious or unconscionable or dangerous about it.
3) Even if he were to cave in to your vicious abuse and do what you want, it's clear after 7 months you won't stop. Your goal is to get rid of Novanon or better still take it over for yourself. That's clear and obvious.

You have deliberately contacted members making it clear somehow the funding is being used for Middle East terrorist groups. You have pretended to be him and contacted his host with the goal of terminating the site. You really don't think he didn't find out about that asap after you did it?

7 damn months you have viciously harassed and attacked him and you continue to pretend somehow you're Mr Wonderful.

Do you want to know why Novanon was an immediate success? Because 1) so many of us knew UniqueSon and what a nice man he was and 2) he (HE not YOU) created the site as the new site for Bolters looking for a home.

Ultimately you are completely irrelevant. And dangerous. Your disgusting attacks and behaviours collectively finally forced him to shut down the site to open registrations because you et al were repeatedly and continually creating new accounts to continue your attacks.

Utterly disgusting.

The only person who insists he "steals" funds is you. At the time when you had full knowledge of donations and how they were applied you bluntly and strongly made it clear he was using all funds strictly for the site.

It's your disturbing hatred for him that has you singing a new tune.

Again, *you* counselled him on how to setup donations safely. *Y*O*U*
You were the one who instructed him how to develop new documentation, how to submit it, what to look out for, what triggers a formal request for proof of identification, ad nauseam.

YOU did that.

Now you're singing a different tune because it no longer fits into your toxic attacks.

"The only reason I posted here" - no doubt you'll be back, or you'll send one of the herd to show up and continue your blithe denials. How about sending JL2 this time. I look forward to reading his drivel. He can recount everything merrily in his next newsletter. You know the newsletter he setup to attack JMyno... ? Yes that one. The one that still "publishes" monthly.

tl;dr - Hi I'm Taz. I always wanted to own Bolt, that never happened despite my repeated attempts and threats to that owner. When the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't take over Novanon so I stole the funding I setup to make my own site. And yes, gosh it's true I've spent 7 months viciously harassing that site and its owner because goshdarnit it's so much fun.

I'll sit here waiting and reading any new amendments, revisions, posts, accusations, threats, blablabla.

Have at it.
Jan 21st, 2020, 10:05 pm
Jan 21st, 2020, 11:24 pm
And you revised your post yet again just now. I cba to figure out the differences in yet another iteration.

Feel free to send JL2 or Qwertius or hey let's hear from carl.d ok?

For posterity this is the newest revision:

I had control of Novanon (except for paying the bills) and the member base. lol, just like at Bolt where meepz gave me full control (except for paying the bills) . I walked away from the offer at Novanon.
I am so tired of corrupt site owners and I had no contact with the owner of Bolt just prior and after the site went down. I wouldn't have had the money to buy the site anyway.

As to the time frame of Farshad being gone, my recollection was that the site was to go down on May 27th and he returned the 26th. I believe the "archived" records should bear that out.

My intentions were to set up a safe, secure site where members were not placed at risk. The "Admin" you speak of are co-owners of the site and as soon as they are comfortable running the place, I'm still bowing out.

My justification was that the community was as much mine as his, not the site. A site isn't the community, as we learned from Bolt.

My comments about his site costs were made on what I found out later to be start up costs, not monthly bills. We were provided with many deceitful documents that we have copies of. Why doesn't he post his finances? lol
The $2,600 (Minus Gofundme fees) is a drop in the bucket compared to what he brings in monthly. It actually costs about $200-$300 a month to keep a site running with great security. I do pay $200, but not because I have a small membership. I pay for unlimited bandwidth now as our membership grows each day. We pull the $200 in easily with our "1425" loyal members and our donators can see what we have banked. Maybe you and the others should start crying about how much he "steals" every month.

99% of the members there are there for the database, not the owner. I knew it would be hard to draw them away, but it is what it is.

One reason that his citizenship was brought up is because Paypal does not allow Iranian citizens to use their services. To bypass this, he bought and submitted fraudulent documents. If caught, he can "disappear" yet the donators personal info is left behind; people donating to an Iranian through fraudulent Paypal accounts.
I hope he has stopped this practice, for the members sake, but like I mentioned, his response to me was, "everyone does it". You want to post screenshots? I have copies of these documents.
When did I realize the consequences of what he was doing? When I tried to send him the donation money.

His health issues not allowing contact? That would be more believable if he hadn't logged into the site with both his personal and staff accounts during that time....and using the same story for paying for both the site and his hospital bills (oops).

This and a few more errors in your statements just show me how desperately some want to defend his actio(ns.

After this post, I won't engage further here.

If you believe you are a trusted defender f the faith, ask him to let you read my PMs there. I have no problem with that. Maybe you'll get a little better knowledge of the communications that took place when I started there and also ended.

I do wish you people would stop commenting unless they know what they're talking about.
You ask me to grow a pair? How about you try to connect your pair to your brain?

You want me to stop harassing him? All he has to do is admit that he put our community at risk with his fraudulent paypal accounts. State and prove that he is no longer doing it.
He sincerely does that, he'll never hear from me again.
It's not about money. It's not about power. It's about doing what is best for the community.

Last edited by Taz362 on Jan 21st, 2020, 5:25 pm, edited 20 times in total.

edit

Last edited by Taz362 on Jan 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm, edited 21 times in total.

edit

Last edited by Taz362 on Jan 24th, 2020, 12:12 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Jan 21st, 2020, 11:24 pm
Jan 26th, 2020, 5:55 pm
To be honest, I did not see these replies until today. I had book marked it and when I clicked the bookmark, it seems it opened the saved page without any update. Also, my edits are because things like this bothering me and each time I came back to read your ill-informed or uninformed reply, I found something else that I felt needed to be responded to, expounded on or stated a little clearer...or even a spelling or grammar mistake. Despite your insistence, I never claimed to be perfect.
So, if you want to accuse me of re-engaging, then you are finally correct about something....as you didn't seem to take the hint to move this discussion off this forum.

I'm not sure if you are trying to read between the lines or if JMyno is feeding you his version of what went down. All I can say is that only him and I know what really went down.

So, let's just look at some bottom lines:

Did JMyno post as Uniqueson (the nice man) and make money from his downloads at Bolt and Novanon at first?
Did I offer JMyno (Uniqueson /the nice man) a moderator job at Bolt, which he accepted? Then after a week step down because it was interfering with making money with his posts?
Did JMyno find reasons to ban other uploaders, such as Freedom, that were completion for his downloads?
Did he stop posting once he started taking in donations?
Did JMyno submit fraudulent documents to Paypal to hide his Iranian citizenship....and then say everyone does it?
Did JMyno log into his accounts during the time he said he was in the hospital and could not contact anyone?
Did JMyno provide false information to try to prove his site costs $2,000 a month to run.
Does JMyno show at least his donators how much he takes in and how much really goes out?
Did JMyno provide his Admin on his e-book site fake documents to try to prove it was all an American based site?
Did JMyno state that he had to take out a personal loan on his parents house to by site bills...and then have to take out another one on the same home to pay medical bills...then state his parents had to rent a smaller house because of it? How gullible are you?

Am I still a part of that?
Did I make a dime from any donations.. at any site, at any time?
Did I start a safer, more secure site with members come before money?

As for the harassment; where do you think the people came from that tried to get our donation sites shut down came from? Unsuccessfully I might add, as I never gave fraudulent documents to those sites.
And, I would ask you to look back and see who started the mudslinging here.

.....and just yesterday, did JMyno reopen registration but does not allow registration by VPN so that new members must share their personal details? All this to keep us from asking this there. He just needs to admit what he did and we can all move on.

My attentions have always been for the safety and security of the community. I doubt he can say that.
I have been loyal to the community. I can understand you wanting to stay there because you feel vested in your downloads, but the attempt to justify his actions is a disservice to the community and to anyone that actually has a clue, it's pathetic..
Another thing, the person/people you believe have the keys to the place in case he goes down......she told me she does not. He had not given her any server passwords. It's still as before, his "good friend" who gets paid for site maintenance is the only one to have them.

Oh, and to my participation in the way he brought in his money..... he did occasionally send me his donation ideas. My only excuse was I was naive on what the impact on the members would be until I, myself, was looking to send him money.
....and let me assure you, I have no ill regards for anyone of any nationality.... but, when I find they are lying and being deceitful, it does raise my hackles, even more so when I know it's placing a community at risk.

You really want to hear from JL2, Q and Card.d...... you know where to find them. I welcome open discussion there and I also have an area for other, sister sites like ours, to promote their sites.

Keep spreading half-truths in here, maybe you can get some mushrooms to grow.

Okay, I edited this post. I'll state that now so as to try to prevent another pointless post from you to distract from what is really going on.
As to controlling a forum; you need to educate yourself with what can be done with control of the Admin Panel as possessed to CPanel or server panel.

FYI: Also, for posterity, I have posted our conversation here on neovistas.
It will help better enlighten those that are looking for the truth and maybe give a chuckle to those that do.
Jan 26th, 2020, 5:55 pm
Jan 27th, 2020, 12:56 am
For fear of another pointless post stating that I added to another post, I'll state this here.
And I swear this on the life of my children.

My tune has not changed from the beginning and you need to really stop speaking on what you have no real clear knowledge of.

I did not set up donations or instruct JMyno on how to set them up.

He did tell me he was starting another site to take in money because some of his Paypal sites were getting shut down because of being attached to a link sharing sites.

He came up with the idea of selling "postcards". The site is linked to in his donation post and asked my advice. I said it looked good and offered and supplied him with some cards I created. There was no threat to donators that I was aware of.

Money was his side of the forum, I had the site, rules, rooms, members and staff.

He did later tell me also that he supplied fake documents to keep his paypal accounts open.

It wasn't until much later that I understood the impact this had on donators/site and confronted him.
That's when I got the reply, "everyone does it".

As for Admin, we have 4, counting me....and we are co-owners. Each of us has all the keys necessary to keep the place up if one of us go down..... and by the way, only one of us were able to give monetarily to the community.

Our staff are mostly those from there that know what went on, others have answered recruitment drives.
None of them have been lied to. What you have left there are several hard working people that are being taken advantage of.
Jan 27th, 2020, 12:56 am
Feb 2nd, 2020, 11:09 am

This sounds like personal drama. Why is it in a thread where users are requested to post links to similar websites?

How about we redirect this bs. If you lot have problems with each other, not sure why the entire forum needs to be privy to this.

So the idiot is a thief. And you lot steal ebooks.

I'm not sure you really have a case here.

Now then, how about we get back to links?
Feb 2nd, 2020, 11:09 am
Feb 4th, 2020, 7:16 am
Totally agree with Nikos2. Take your mutual stuff off this thread.
Feb 4th, 2020, 7:16 am
Feb 10th, 2020, 1:33 am
Nikos2 wrote:

This sounds like personal drama. Why is it in a thread where users are requested to post links to similar websites?

How about we redirect this bs. If you lot have problems with each other, not sure why the entire forum needs to be privy to this.

So the idiot is a thief. And you lot steal ebooks.

I'm not sure you really have a case here.

Now then, how about we get back to links?

"Idiot"? You don't even know me.
I would think, regardless of your position on this, you could at least be courteous to other members.

As I said, my first post was defensive and I only responded to more accusations as they were flung my way.

But I agree, this should not have occurred here and I apologize. I have asked Admin to delete all posts in reference to me and my replies..... including the post above that did nothing but perpetuate a conversation that appeared to be over.
Feb 10th, 2020, 1:33 am