Feb 7th, 2021, 4:13 pm
iris318 wrote:uploadship.com links are redirecting to bittools.net... no note of that in the list, not sure if that's right or not. Been shutting down the pages as it tries to redirect. and I mean it redirects when I first click the link, not when I try to do an actual download. Tried two computers, with adblock and antivirus. Tried chrome and tried firefox.

You will need to disable your adblockers before clicking the link, then you will be directed to Uploadship site instead of Bittools. Once on the site, scroll all the way down and follow the instructions: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (Download instructions)
Feb 7th, 2021, 4:13 pm
Feb 8th, 2021, 5:46 am
merry60 wrote:
iris318 wrote:uploadship.com links are redirecting to bittools.net... no note of that in the list, not sure if that's right or not. Been shutting down the pages as it tries to redirect. and I mean it redirects when I first click the link, not when I try to do an actual download. Tried two computers, with adblock and antivirus. Tried chrome and tried firefox.

You will need to disable your adblockers before clicking the link, then you will be directed to Uploadship site instead of Bittools. Once on the site, scroll all the way down and follow the instructions: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (Download instructions)

Since that was a new site redirect I hadn't seen before, I'd been leery of doing. Thanks for clarifying, will do whenever premium links are dead or unavailable.
Feb 8th, 2021, 5:46 am
Mar 5th, 2021, 11:34 am
merry60 wrote:

Trying this again, now bittools isn't giving me a txid to be able to enter the code to move on. Adblock disabled. It says wait 30 seconds to continue. click to continue, then tells me to enter an id i was never generated, not like it was before.
Mar 5th, 2021, 11:34 am
Mar 5th, 2021, 11:43 am
Two out of the three links for the file I'm looking for are dead, and the only one left is uploadship. Disabled u-Block Origin, Privacy Badger, and browser's built in blocker and it still re-directs me to the same page as the above poster. Why is this happening? Is the link dead too?
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/c4cb164c84cf8894

merry60 wrote:Please send me a PM with the link to the post (not the download link) so I can check it out, thanks.
Mar 5th, 2021, 11:43 am

Mar 9th, 2021, 4:00 pm
stormhawk wrote:
stormhawk wrote:I'm having issues with centfile/restfile.
On restfile, instead of being the button, "fast" is just plain text, located between the slow download not-button and the next ad, no link or anything, and there's no other button, link, or other indicator that I can find.
On centfile, there isn't even the plaintext "fast".
Or any of the other variations they've used in the past.

This is a new and annoying issue, since I've successfully downloaded from both in the past without any problems.
So ... maybe I'm just missing something that'll turn out to be obvious in hindsight.

merry60 wrote:Please check your PMs.

Solved.

I'm having the same issue. Help?
Mar 9th, 2021, 4:00 pm
Mar 9th, 2021, 4:15 pm
calamary wrote:I'm having the same issue. Help?

All the help you need is in the Instructions to download, which you will find in the opening post of this thread as well as in all releases, right below the download links:

"Trouble downloading? Read This."

Open the topic, scroll to find the site you have trouble with and follow the steps. If the issue persists, PM me.
Mar 9th, 2021, 4:15 pm
Mar 11th, 2021, 3:02 pm
I'm having trouble with dropapk and dailyuploads lately. It used to work with a LOT of popups, but now the popups have disappeared (yay!), but so has the possibility to download anything (not yay).
I already do all the things mentioned in the first post here. Dropapk doesn't connect (time out, took too long to respond) and dailyuploads shows the right button, and the right link when hovering, but nothing happens when I click it.

Help?
Mar 11th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Unfortunately, I can no longer re-upload my old files. I'm sorry.
Mar 11th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Alyak wrote:I'm having trouble with dropapk and dailyuploads lately. It used to work with a LOT of popups, but now the popups have disappeared (yay!), but so has the possibility to download anything (not yay).
I already do all the things mentioned in the first post here. Dropapk doesn't connect (time out, took too long to respond) and dailyuploads shows the right button, and the right link when hovering, but nothing happens when I click it.

Help?

Hello,

First we have removed all ads at site, so no any pop or program will show at site.

About files not working there is an issue at OVH DataCenter

https://www.theregister.com/2021/03/10/ovh_strasbourg_fire/

The part of DataCenter was fired, so some of our files server still down, and they working to connect other part to network next week.

Best regards!
Mar 11th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Mar 27th, 2021, 12:56 pm
drop.download for the last few days is giving me an error when trying to use the premium link, claims that there's a problem with the host/server and to use another link. But if I click the link, not the premium arrow, and go through the captcha, it lets me download that way.
Mar 27th, 2021, 12:56 pm
Mar 27th, 2021, 6:18 pm
iris318 wrote:drop.download for the last few days is giving me an error when trying to use the premium link, claims that there's a problem with the host/server and to use another link. But if I click the link, not the premium arrow, and go through the captcha, it lets me download that way.

Hello,

Can you Pm screenshot from issue to help at fix it ?

Best regards!
Mar 27th, 2021, 6:18 pm
Aug 1st, 2021, 5:55 pm
Hey!

I'm having trouble downloading from mega. It's a re-up that the person kindly made when I asked, but it's only on mega. I confirmed I was following the steps outlined on the first post. I've tried Safari and Chrome, with and without AdBlock, with and without Hotspot, but I always get the same result after clicking the final download button: "404 Not Found". I even tried using the Mobilism's Downloader, but I get the message "There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror." I even tried to download link as file, but no luck.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas on how to overcome this?

Thanks!
Invicta
Aug 1st, 2021, 5:55 pm
Sep 19th, 2021, 10:06 am
Hi,

Mega gives me 404 not found also.

dropgalaxy.vip and .in open spam/virus tabs.

I'm not new at this but any further advice would be welcome.

Thank you
Sep 19th, 2021, 10:06 am
Sep 19th, 2021, 11:34 am
In my experience, the biggest problem with mega4up is Chrome, and/or chrome-based browsers. I ditched Chrome and never had a problem again. The combination that worked for me was Firefox with uBlock Origin enabled.
The second biggest problem is that mega blocks certain countries IPs and the only thing that works is a VPN.
Sep 19th, 2021, 11:34 am
Sep 19th, 2021, 8:26 pm
NovaPhoenix is right: mega4up blocks IPs from select countries. I'm in the US and I have to use a download manager for mega4up links. And even then, it will redirect to IMDB (?!) so I have to hit the back button to get a captcha.

I also second FF with Ublock Origin. I use a PC, so I have no idea how well this works on a phone.
Sep 19th, 2021, 8:26 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).