Apr 26th, 2015, 9:21 pm
@leetwanker, there is usually a mirror without all the hoops I would say 99% of posters are non profit posters on decent file lockers.. there is still the odd 1% trying to make a $ off the backs of authors...
Apr 26th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Do NOT request new uploads ive retired
May 14th, 2015, 5:55 pm
Florence, that was great advice.

Mirrorcreator has now made the "Your preferred download link ..." button a link to an ad site. I had to copy the link provided (Copy from the left side of the link to the right side of the link or you'll go to an ad site!!), open another browser window and go to the link. After that I still had to deal with avoiding the .exe file on chosen site. In the end however it all worked.

Someone wiser than I once said something like: It's a hard way to make an easy living.
May 14th, 2015, 5:55 pm
Jun 5th, 2015, 8:55 am
leetwanker wrote:Why are people hosting files at sites you have to jump through hoops to download from in the first place?

:thumbup: ZIPPYSHARE :clap:

If only there was a 'Like' button on these boards....
Jun 5th, 2015, 8:55 am
Jun 5th, 2015, 9:09 am
I am only able to download anything recently using the downloader as Mac has been targeted with a bogus virus warning which stops access to safari and gives you a number to ring to scare you into parting with money to fix it. It takes a lot of messing about having to keep forcing quit on safari before the virus message appears and can be very scary , well it was to me !! so I now don't even try which is a shame as obviously I would like the book I was trying to download, I don't have this problem on zippyshare so add my like to this site also :D
Jun 5th, 2015, 9:09 am

♥ PINK ♥

Unable to re-up at the moment so please ask a mod to expire any posts with dead links
Jun 6th, 2015, 12:35 am
bigwubba wrote:
Mirrorcreator has now made the "Your preferred download link ..." button a link to an ad site. I had to copy the link provided (Copy from the left side of the link to the right side of the link or you'll go to an ad site!!), open another browser window and go to the link. After that I still had to deal with avoiding the .exe file on chosen site. In the end however it all worked.

MC has never really been good at "Detecting" that a site actually has the file. So one ends up having to try every link on the page to find one that might have the file. You can't disable javascript either, as the links won't appear if you do.
Jun 6th, 2015, 12:35 am
Jul 12th, 2015, 5:57 pm
i believe that all the ones that talk about the host the uploader use should:

dedicate 5 to 9 hrs (if not more) every single day to:

search, research, create, upload.

do it continuous for 2 3 years minimums.

after that i will like to read the opinion of the ones that try this task to provide the "books" people search for.

Found it a bunch of hypocrisy some people have the guts to complain with a miserable few post most are not even upload anything but the bla bla bla chit chat of the ones that want everything for the effort of nothing.

we are not machines, we like all of you are humans with needs and life to live, basic what i observe in this all hypocrisy is that some of you have the guts to tell us shit and after are seat in the chair waiting for us to do the all work caring absolute nothing how is done.

till you all that talk crap about the uploader finish the task i have provide will be better use the brain to something else like the chit chat hows the weather today in the moon.
Jul 12th, 2015, 5:57 pm

No longer active.
Jul 27th, 2015, 1:47 am
I'm having the same problem with uploadrocket, I've followed the instructions and still can't get the file. I'm also having the same problem with zorofiles. And I just wanted to say that appreciate all the uploaders hard work on this site!!!
They are awesome!!

merry60 wrote:Have you considered the possibility that the link may be dead? If you have followed the instructions and still can't get the file, maybe there is no file to get. Why don't you send a quick pm to the poster and ask for new links?

If the OP tells you that the links are still good, then check your settings and try to find out what it is that's blocking the download from Uploadrocket.

Same goes for Zorofiles, if you can't download after the simple two steps below, then either the link is dead or your computer/device is blocking the download.

Jul 27th, 2015, 1:47 am
Jul 27th, 2015, 7:45 am
Roby32888 wrote:I'm having the same problem with uploadrocket, I've followed the instructions and still can't get the file. I'm also having the same problem with zorofiles. And I just wanted to say that appreciate all the uploaders hard work on this site!!!
They are awesome!!

Have you considered the possibility that the link may be dead? If you have followed the instructions and still can't get the file, maybe there is no file to get. Why don't you send a quick pm to the poster and ask for new links?

If the OP tells you that the links are still good, then check your settings and try to find out what it is that's blocking the download from Uploadrocket.

Same goes for Zorofiles, if you can't download after the simple two steps below, then either the link is dead or your computer/device is blocking the download.

Note: you are currently reading the information thread, if you'd like to join/follow the discussions on this issue please see the extension of this topic in the Social Club: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (discussions)
Jul 27th, 2015, 7:45 am
Jul 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm

after that i will like to read the opinion of the ones that try this task to provide the "books" people search for.

Found it a bunch of hypocrisy some people have the guts to complain with a miserable few post most are not even upload anything but the bla bla bla chit chat of the ones that want everything for the effort of nothing.

we are not machines, we like all of you are humans with needs and life to live, basic what i observe in this all hypocrisy is that some of you have the guts to tell us shit and after are seat in the chair waiting for us to do the all work caring absolute nothing how is done.

till you all that talk crap about the uploader finish the task i have provide will be better use the brain to something else like the chit chat hows the weather today in the moon.

Man you are one of those posters that does it for the money, dont give us your S@ite about how long it takes to upload, Post 10 books max in 1 hour if that, how do I know?? Ive done it in the past.... use a decent file host do it for the scene not for profit!!!!

scaryfun
Jul 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Jul 30th, 2015, 9:00 pm
scaryfun wrote:

Man you are one of those posters that does it for the money, dont give us your S@ite about how long it takes to upload, Post 10 books max in 1 hour if that, how do I know?? Ive done it in the past.... use a decent file host do it for the scene not for profit!!!!

scaryfun

yeah what u have do is start post and less talk shit, why dont you move or hands and start posting, lets see how long u maintain it and lets see if u can keep it 10 post in a hr for how long.

you do not tell me wtf links i use if you want download it and if not buy them.

More you are absolute nobody to tell me do it for the Scene, i have do it for more years that you gonna do in all or life, and for what ? for read bullshit hypocrite people like you tell me what i have to do.

Stop tell me bullshit and start working !! show us how good you are, iam full of bullshit words, get your ass on the acts and start posting that 10 books per hr inside the rules and maintain it like that for long long long more long that a penis!
Jul 30th, 2015, 9:00 pm

No longer active.
Aug 9th, 2015, 11:37 pm
Thanks for the tips.
Aug 9th, 2015, 11:37 pm

Aug 22nd, 2015, 7:04 am
I downloaded 2 books in *.rar format from this site - (links removed) - both had adware programs my anti virus dtected. as unsafe for the computer. I had had removed the check mark from the box.
can we please remove this adware program for the ebooks.
Aug 22nd, 2015, 7:04 am
Aug 22nd, 2015, 3:22 pm
Fizzyfifi wrote:I downloaded 2 books in *.rar format from this site - (links removed) - both had adware programs my anti virus dtected. as unsafe for the computer. I had had removed the check mark from the box.
can we please remove this adware program for the ebooks.
There is nothing wrong or unsafe with those files, they weren't even posted in rar format. Please remember that removing the check mark from the box must be followed by clicking the correct button, not the fake one:

Aug 22nd, 2015, 3:22 pm
Sep 9th, 2015, 2:26 pm
I may have missed it, but I didn't see any mention of jDownloader.
This is a free Java app, so it works on just about everything.
Just paste in any links, including multi-mirror sites, and it lists and tests them to see if they are live.
Then you can choose which to download and away it goes. You need never see the download site or be exposed to malware or popups, deceptive buttons, etc.

Only thing is it may pop up the captcha if it can't do it itself, but you can get plugins that do that too.

You can make filters, so I have it only show live sites and prefer ones without "Recaptcha". Those it can't do itself, but the rest it can just get unattended.
Sep 9th, 2015, 2:26 pm