Dec 9th, 2019, 10:39 am
melanthiabast wrote:This is what I'm seeing.

I have literally been all over the page and there is no other place I can find to click that does anything, and the button I need to be able to download isn't there.

Sorry, they have changed their system and it has taken me a day and three complaints to figure it out. If the links are still alive the new instructions should work. Please try and let me know, thanks.
Dec 9th, 2019, 10:39 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 10:04 pm
merry60 wrote:Sorry, they have changed their system and it has taken me a day and three complaints to figure it out. If the links are still alive the new instructions should work. Please try and let me know, thanks.

Thank you for updating the download instructions.
I tried the centfile links and I am now able to download from them, no problems.

I'm really grateful that you take the time to keep instructions like that updated, they are really helpful.
Thank you Merry!
Dec 9th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Dec 18th, 2019, 2:30 am
I hope this isn't considered double-posting, but I have an entirely new question ...

I have already checked the first post, but the file host I'm having issues with isn't listed there.

The book I am trying to get is:
Hard to Get by Anna Banks (The Syrena Legacy #1.5)
viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=2807236

OP last seen: Mar 29th, 2019
DailyUploads returns: File Not Found

so I'm really trying to get upload4earn host to work ... it's listed as a "badware" site, but I went forward anyway. there's just a big green download button which I ended out backing out of when it wanted me to click "allow" for the download. Do I need to click allow to download? - that seemed really fishy.

Is there a guide for this very confusing site, or should I just mark the book "Links Dead, Poster Inactive" ?

Thank you in advance for reading and offering solutions.
Dec 18th, 2019, 2:30 am
Dec 18th, 2019, 7:48 am
melanthiabast wrote:so I'm really trying to get upload4earn host to work ... it's listed as a "badware" site, but I went forward anyway. there's just a big green download button which I ended out backing out of when it wanted me to click "allow" for the download. Do I need to click allow to download? - that seemed really fishy.

Is there a guide for this very confusing site, or should I just mark the book "Links Dead, Poster Inactive" ?

Thank you in advance for reading and offering solutions.

There is no guide because there is no site, upload4earn closed down long ago. Please read this post and the links to other announcements included: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6658265#6658265

You can go ahead and mark the release as expired, the OP is long gone and the links are both dead.
Dec 18th, 2019, 7:48 am
Dec 18th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Thank you for your invaluable help, Merry.
I posted in the thread so the book release can be expired and I will read up on filehosts more.
Dec 18th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Dec 20th, 2019, 2:47 pm
Even with all adblockers disabled there is NO button to download the link.
Dec 20th, 2019, 2:47 pm
Dec 20th, 2019, 6:48 pm
Sharyn421 wrote:Even with all adblockers disabled there is NO button to download the link.

I had a problem like that myself recently, and it was because the file host had recently changed their access methods - so the instructions in the first post no longer worked. Merry was kind enough to help me with it, so don't lose hope yet.
Could you please let us know what file hosting site you are having trouble with?
We could help more once we have this information. Thanks!
Dec 20th, 2019, 6:48 pm
Jan 13th, 2020, 1:33 am
Regarding downloads from centfile and resteefile, take note that merry60's advice is in Desktop view.

So if you're using a mobile phone to download, you won't see what is shown by merry60.

For Opera & Chrome browsers, I enable Desktop Site switch in the browsers' settings to get a similar view as merry60's.

All the above thanks to ReiaAA, who suggested this in another thread, viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=3428683&hilit=Centfile&view=unread#unread
Jan 13th, 2020, 1:33 am
Jan 15th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Both Centfile and Restfilee have changed the location of the buttons again, so the instructions to download have been modified accordingly.
Jan 15th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Feb 2nd, 2020, 6:55 pm
Thank you.
In the future, if I find a malicious download I will PM Mod.
Feb 2nd, 2020, 6:55 pm
Feb 21st, 2020, 4:38 pm
Hello everybody,

thanks for all the tips on different filehosts, it is very helpfull.
While searching on mobilism, I found serveral links, that a named "Breakingnews" or "Buisnessnewscurrent". Are these filehosts? I couldn't find anything about them, not on moblilism and not anywhere else.
For example, in this post there are the mentioned links:
(link removed by mod)
At leat for me these links lead to a newspaper. Did I miss something.

Thank you for your help.
Feb 21st, 2020, 4:38 pm
Feb 21st, 2020, 6:02 pm
Nehsi wrote:Hello everybody,

thanks for all the tips on different filehosts, it is very helpfull.
While searching on mobilism, I found serveral links, that a named "Breakingnews" or "Buisnessnewscurrent". Are these filehosts? I couldn't find anything about them, not on moblilism and not anywhere else.
For example, in this post there are the mentioned links:
(link removed by mod)
At leat for me these links lead to a newspaper. Did I miss something.

Thank you for your help.

The owner of the defunct sites "Suprafile.s" and "Cloudyfile.s" changed domains multiple times until the sites finally shut down, many months ago. "Breakingnews" and "Buisnessnewscurrent" were the last two he used, so stay away from those links when you find them because they are all dead and we have no way of knowing who owns the domains now. Just follow the instructions in the Rules and send a private message to the poster of the book to get new links, assuming the OP is still active.
Feb 21st, 2020, 6:02 pm
Feb 22nd, 2020, 11:10 am
Thank you for your swift reply. I will definitly stay away from these domains and inform the poster, if I stumble across these links.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.
Feb 22nd, 2020, 11:10 am
Feb 25th, 2020, 1:02 am
I usually hold my finger on the button until at link dialog pops up showing where it is going... If it ain`t going where I want I let that page open into a new window, delete that window and return to button page, the button works...
Feb 25th, 2020, 1:02 am

... knowledge is the thesis of rebellion!
Mar 8th, 2020, 11:34 am
Centfile, again

Mar 8th, 2020, 11:34 am