Mar 24th, 2018, 8:11 am
mike21878 wrote:I'll echo what my other fellow users have said. I consider myself to be quite savvy with filehosts and computers in general and the same errors (403 or just the letters IP) on doupload and upload4earn. I've messed with all the settings I can think of, disabled extensions, tried different browsers, all with the same results. It's literally the ONLY two filehosts that are causing a problem, and it seems i'm not alone out there.

Unfortunately no, you are not alone, but the tens of thousands of people who have no problem are even less alone. I have said it before and will say it again, this is a problem on the users side. What the filehosts tell us is that some anti-virus programs give the occasional false positive according to their own blacklists and there is nothing they can do, to their chagrin.

Sorry but there is nothing more we can do either so this issue is closed, thank you very much to everybody for your input.
Mar 24th, 2018, 8:11 am
Mar 30th, 2018, 10:06 am
Hello, I have found some books in apk format when I try to download them. My device does not like this and warns against downloading them.
My question is why are some books in apk format, and are they safe to download?
Many Thanks!
Mar 30th, 2018, 10:06 am
Mar 30th, 2018, 10:14 am
Csip wrote:Hello, I have found some books in apk format when I try to download them. My device does not like this and warns against downloading them.
My question is why are some books in apk format, and are they safe to download?
Many Thanks!

No book is in apk format, you must have clicked the wrong buttons in the filehosts and got something else, probably the host's downloader. Please read this topic and try again: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file
Mar 30th, 2018, 10:14 am
Apr 4th, 2018, 6:43 am
If you bump a request you made to start with, does it mean you are automatically raising the reward amount by 10 WRZ$?
If you bump a request somebody else made twice, do you become liable for 10+10 WRZ$?

merry60 wrote:You are allowed to bump your own request twice at no extra cost, unless you specifically mention a raise in your bumps.
Bumping somebody else's request commits you to donate the minimum 10, unless you specifically mention a raise in your bumps.
Apr 4th, 2018, 6:43 am

Please check all links before requesting a refresh. Also, please give a link to the page you would like updated.
Apr 24th, 2018, 8:50 pm
I have paid my annual subscription as it was due today, vial Paypal and have had a receipt; but when I try to download via the blue arrow it will not let me, says The username or password is incorrect.
Make sure you're using your Premium password. If you only had a trial account, try 'mobilism0000'.
What is Premium?
Forgot Password
My account was not a trial one and my password is saved to my computer so why will it not let me download?
Apr 24th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:32 am
page22turner wrote:I have paid my annual subscription as it was due today, vial Paypal and have had a receipt; but when I try to download via the blue arrow it will not let me, says The username or password is incorrect.
Make sure you're using your Premium password. If you only had a trial account, try 'mobilism0000'.
What is Premium?
Forgot Password
My account was not a trial one and my password is saved to my computer so why will it not let me download?

Please contact Disk4mat for any queries to do with Premium ...he'll be able to sort it out for you :)
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:32 am
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:05 pm
I have a premum account and all I get when I try to download anythng is this:

It is not possible to carry out a record in the file (put anything in this)
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:05 pm
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:18 pm
deanc1149 wrote:I have a premum account and all I get when I try to download anythng is this:

It is not possible to carry out a record in the file (put anything in this)

Please contact Disk4mat for any queries to do with Premium ...he'll be able to sort it out for you :)
Apr 25th, 2018, 1:18 pm
Apr 29th, 2018, 6:18 pm
I am having trouble with filescdn. When I try to download a book I get a 404 Not Found nginx error. This happens on my phone, tablet and laptop.
Apr 29th, 2018, 6:18 pm
Apr 29th, 2018, 6:23 pm
shelleyann01 wrote:I am having trouble with filescdn. When I try to download a book I get a 404 Not Found nginx error. This happens on my phone, tablet and laptop.

Same problem here since last week. Before that everything was working fine.
Apr 29th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Please Image through my posts if all the links are dead.

Always drink upstream from the herd.
Apr 30th, 2018, 11:49 am
samcam wrote:
shelleyann01 wrote:I am having trouble with filescdn. When I try to download a book I get a 404 Not Found nginx error. This happens on my phone, tablet and laptop.

Filescdn suffered a DDoS attack last week and the precautions they are taking as a consequence may be interfering with some devices, but in general their links are working fine again.

Apr 30th, 2018, 11:49 am
Apr 30th, 2018, 4:55 pm
merry60 wrote:
samcam wrote:

Filescdn suffered a DDoS attack last week and the precautions they are taking as a consequence may be interfering with some devices, but in general their links are working fine again.

Thank you for the info. For some reason it is still happening on all my devices. Phone, Tablet, Laptop and Desktop. Any suggestions? THX!
Apr 30th, 2018, 4:55 pm
May 1st, 2018, 12:20 pm
Hello,

I am having issues with downloads from suprafiles when I use the download arrow. I am getting this message "Processing. Remain patient.
Couldn't connect to suprafiles.org at port 80"

I had it happen 3 times today. (Link to post removed mod edit.)

Thanks for your help

merry60 wrote:Please check your inbox.

This usually happens when the name of the file contains parentheses, apostrophes or ampersands, they interfere with the downloader. If it ever happens again please remember to send a message to the uploader so they can edit the filename in the filehost, thank you.
May 1st, 2018, 12:20 pm
May 2nd, 2018, 1:32 pm
Hi, I hope this is the right place. I used to be able to direct download from cdn and now no direct download links show. It's just this one site. Can anyone help, please? I'd be very grateful. Or am I out of luck?

merry60 wrote:I am afraid we are all out of luck. As I said before, Filescdn has recently suffered a DDoS attack and the measures they have taken to prevent further problems are interfering with our links and devices and premium downloader: http://images.mobilism.org/?di=Z8R4

There is nothing we can do because the problem is on their side, sorry. The good news is that most of the times the links work manually once your browser has been checked by the Cloudflare protection. An alternative solution for countries where this doesn't work would be a VPN.

May 2nd, 2018, 1:32 pm
May 3rd, 2018, 4:59 pm
RosePirate wrote:Hi, I hope this is the right place. I used to be able to direct download from cdn and now no direct download links show. It's just this one site. Can anyone help, please? I'd be very grateful. Or am I out of luck?

merry60 wrote:I am afraid we are all out of luck. As I said before, Filescdn has recently suffered a DDoS attack and the measures they have taken to prevent further problems are interfering with our links and devices and premium downloader: http://images.mobilism.org/?di=Z8R4

There is nothing we can do because the problem is on their side, sorry. The good news is that most of the times the links work manually once your browser has been checked by the Cloudflare protection. An alternative solution for countries where this doesn't work would be a VPN.

The direct download still works (it works for me, as I have a premium account on filescdn).

We get that cloudflare page, but the download does start within a few seconds.
May 3rd, 2018, 4:59 pm

INACTIVE