Mar 2nd, 2021, 7:03 am
Hi, I searched for an answer to this question but couldn't find anything that addressed this point specifically, so sorry if this is common knowledge. I just wanted to be totally clear about it.

With regard to e-book requests, does the 2-bump rule only apply to the OP of the thread bumping it, or to all bumping of the thread by anyone? In other words, if a request is bumped by users other than the OP, do those bumps count toward the 2 bumps allowed, or does the OP have their own 2 bumps to use, and other users have their own? Am I making sense? :lol:
Mar 2nd, 2021, 7:03 am
Mar 2nd, 2021, 10:37 am
Hi there,

Everyone on a thread gets 2 bumps as long as the thread is not too long or there are too many bumping.

The OP always has two bumps, regardless of how many others bump their topic.

With the others in the same thread, they are free to bump twice, unless there is a note after 6 bumps to say only the OP can bump. We limit the numbers to around 6 bumps or some threads (especially for newly released popular books) can quickly get too long and unwieldy.

Dazzler24 wrote:Hi, I searched for an answer to this question but couldn't find anything that addressed this point specifically, so sorry if this is common knowledge. I just wanted to be totally clear about it.

With regard to e-book requests, does the 2-bump rule only apply to the OP of the thread bumping it, or to all bumping of the thread by anyone? In other words, if a request is bumped by users other than the OP, do those bumps count toward the 2 bumps allowed, or does the OP have their own 2 bumps to use, and other users have their own? Am I making sense? :lol:
Mar 2nd, 2021, 10:37 am
Mar 2nd, 2021, 2:39 pm
The OP always has two bumps, regardless of how many others bump their topic.

Okay, this is exactly what I wanted to know. All is clear now - thanks very much!
Mar 2nd, 2021, 2:39 pm
May 10th, 2021, 11:11 pm
Very informative. That's what I'd describe this site. I live in a developing third world country where books are as expensive as a rich person's meal for the day— I could've used Mobilism back then for the resources. But I'm glad the new generation gets the help they needed. Thank you Admins. You're all the best.
May 10th, 2021, 11:11 pm

If I'm no longer here, I hope you'll miss me. Even if I'm just a stranger, please remember me ...