Jan 25th, 2019, 1:26 pm
I'd appreciate a filter to exclude audio books. More and more of these are being posted and it would be great if there was a separate subcategory for them but failing that some way to filter them out?

merry60 wrote:Please read here: Subject: Removing Sections You Dont Need
Jan 25th, 2019, 1:26 pm
Feb 23rd, 2019, 11:01 am
Hi, please can you help. The links of the book I want have expired. I have sent s message to the person who uploaded the book 3 days ago but he has not replied. What do I do?

Thanks.
Fizban wrote:All you have to do is post in the thread that the poster has not responded to a re-up request. A moderator will take it from there. :)
Feb 23rd, 2019, 11:01 am
Mar 4th, 2019, 8:58 am
Hi! I've been a silent member for a while, but I just found a PDF of a textbook that is nowhere on the internet and wanted to know how I can make it available for everyone else. Thank you!

merry60 wrote:The 'how' is explained in the Posting Guidelines:
• Go to eBook Releases,
• Click on the "New Topic" button (or "New Thread" if you use classic)
• Fill the template and hit "submit".
Good luck!
Mar 4th, 2019, 8:58 am
Mar 23rd, 2019, 7:42 pm
currently getting download dangerous, so chrome has blocked it when using premium across many filehosts. can use edge & most times is ok. Adblock is also disabled when doing this. any help would be welcome. thanks
Mar 23rd, 2019, 7:42 pm
Mar 23rd, 2019, 11:23 pm
tickeers1 wrote:currently getting download dangerous, so chrome has blocked it when using premium across many filehosts. can use edge & most times is ok. Adblock is also disabled when doing this. any help would be welcome. thanks

Please read here (point 1): Premium System FAQ

And here (scroll down): .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file
Mar 23rd, 2019, 11:23 pm
Mar 28th, 2019, 5:13 am
What's the etiquette when someone replies to your request with a different format than requested, for instance PDF instead of epub? Does that count as a fulfilled request?

merry60 wrote:The request is not fulfilled until the file matches your specifications or until you accept it. Rejecting the wrong file (as in this case) is contemplated in the RULES as an exception to the bump rule: "a post to reject the wrong file does not count as bump."

• The file offered to fulfill a request must match the specifications in the opening post.
Mar 28th, 2019, 5:13 am
Apr 19th, 2019, 12:58 am
I, when use Chrome to download ebooks of this Foroum from centfile dot com or dropapk dot com, always received a warning that file is dangerous and finally Chrome blocks that harmful download. But when I try with IE, everything seems OK. What should I do to prevent please?
Apr 19th, 2019, 12:58 am
Apr 19th, 2019, 4:04 am
quanghaiday wrote:I, when use Chrome to download ebooks of this Foroum from centfile dot com or dropapk dot com, always received a warning that file is dangerous and finally Chrome blocks that harmful download. But when I try with IE, everything seems OK. What should I do to prevent please?

Chrome settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Safe Browsing > Off, I think.
Apr 19th, 2019, 4:04 am
Apr 19th, 2019, 9:02 am
quanghaiday wrote:I, when use Chrome to download ebooks of this Foroum from centfile dot com or dropapk dot com, always received a warning that file is dangerous and finally Chrome blocks that harmful download. But when I try with IE, everything seems OK. What should I do to prevent please?

Please read the reply two posts above yours, thanks! viewtopic.php?p=6355572#6355572
Apr 19th, 2019, 9:02 am
Apr 21st, 2019, 8:58 pm
Thanks for the help!
Apr 21st, 2019, 8:58 pm

Do not message me about a dead link, I'm currently inactive.
Apr 27th, 2019, 10:44 pm
Zippy links and the UK.

I was found a book I was interested in - 2 links, the datafilehost link is down, the other is a Zippy link.

Zippy is not accessible in UK so I have no idea whether the link is active or not.

The OP is inactive.

So I put a post in the thread to this effect, pointing out I don't know about the Zippy link due to location.

I got a PM from a MOD .........

geographically related issues are not a valid reason to expire a post, so next time, please, do not comment on the post.

Perhaps someone can tell me what I was supposed to have done???
Apr 27th, 2019, 10:44 pm
Apr 27th, 2019, 10:54 pm
What's a good UK filehost?
Apr 27th, 2019, 10:54 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.