Nov 16th, 2014, 3:33 pm
airin.bb wrote:Merry,

So sorry I still cant reply your PM due to directly moved to outbox folder, I dont know why that cant sent or moved to sent folder
You must click "Reply" and then "submit". Your PM will go straight to your Outbox and will stay there until it has been opened by the recipient. Only then will the system move it to Sent.
Nov 16th, 2014, 3:33 pm
Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:10 am
I've been using this site for over a year and now every single book or author I enter in the search box comes up with no results. What can I do?
Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:10 am
Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:26 am
clc wrote:I've been using this site for over a year and now every single book or author I enter in the search box comes up with no results. What can I do?

I have been having the same problem even old post that are in my favorites that I see on the site do not appear when I search them
Nov 22nd, 2014, 5:26 am
Nov 22nd, 2014, 8:03 am
liqua wrote:
clc wrote:I've been using this site for over a year and now every single book or author I enter in the search box comes up with no results. What can I do?

I have been having the same problem even old post that are in my favorites that I see on the site do not appear when I search them

What you both can do is scroll up a bit further until you find this post: viewtopic.php?p=2189783#2189783
Nov 22nd, 2014, 8:03 am
Dec 3rd, 2014, 7:41 am
HI,

I don't know if I'm the only experiencing this but I can not seem to get Nitroflare and/or Rapidgator to work. Nitroflare tells me that the server is currently overloaded and "try again later". Rapidgator does not generate the link.

There are a couple of releases that I would very much like to download but can not. Is there a fix to this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Rick
Dec 3rd, 2014, 7:41 am
Dec 3rd, 2014, 9:15 am
olmosfamily wrote:I don't know if I'm the only experiencing this but I can not seem to get Nitroflare and/or Rapidgator to work. Nitroflare tells me that the server is currently overloaded and "try again later". Rapidgator does not generate the link.

There are a couple of releases that I would very much like to download but can not. Is there a fix to this problem?
The fix to the problem is to send a private message to the OP requesting new links or mirrors. If that fails, go ahead and post in the thread stating clearly that you have PMd the poster without success so moderators can ask for mirrors as per the Rules.
Dec 3rd, 2014, 9:15 am
Dec 7th, 2014, 12:58 am
I am unable to download the link to your audiobooks. It keeps saying the file size limit is 150. I am a premium member and am trying a direct download. Any ideas?
Dec 7th, 2014, 12:58 am
Dec 7th, 2014, 3:51 am
xmistresskatex wrote:I am unable to download the link to your audiobooks. It keeps saying the file size limit is 150. I am a premium member and am trying a direct download. Any ideas?

Hi katex!

Unfortunately the premium download limits any downloads to 150MB per file. If a file is larger than this limit then the downloader will not download that file. You will have to download it with the free option from the filehost. Sorry!

(Audiobooks are the only files excluded from the eBook section rules that require any files over 150MB to be split to accommodate the downloader).
Dec 7th, 2014, 3:51 am
Dec 8th, 2014, 4:36 am
If somebody already post a request but didn´t specify the type of book. And the post is like this:
Hi,
Im looking for the ..... Series, especially the last 3 books.
Preferrably in .mobi or .epub .
Should i post a new request or should i write in that old request?
Dec 8th, 2014, 4:36 am
Dec 8th, 2014, 9:05 am
inesa123 wrote:If somebody already post a request but didn´t specify the type of book. And the post is like this:
Hi,
Im looking for the ..... Series, especially the last 3 books.
Preferrably in .mobi or .epub .
Should i post a new request or should i write in that old request?

According to the Rules, requests should be as specific as possible and never open to interpretation as in "especially the last..." or "preferably the first...".

Go ahead and post your own request following the rules: title of book, name of author, desired format(s) and amount of WRZ$ offered. Only bump somebody else's request when it's exactly what you want.
Dec 8th, 2014, 9:05 am
Dec 12th, 2014, 12:13 am
I don't now how to use hulkload or the other program some one used on two ebooks on a series I am re getting. Please help
Dec 12th, 2014, 12:13 am
Dec 12th, 2014, 12:19 am
Bucky's Angel wrote:I don't now how to use hulkload or the other program some one used on two ebooks on a series I am re getting. Please help

Please check your private messages. I responded to your post about that release (which included a live Tusfiles link). More info here: viewtopic.php?f=106&t=649943
Dec 12th, 2014, 12:19 am
Dec 14th, 2014, 12:00 pm
I'd like to add a few simple suggestions for users that ask for re-ups:

- don't remove the link to the book release, so the OP won't have to search for it;

- don't change the subject of the message, so the OP could field multiple requests for a single book in one time;
(and because I know that a "Re:" to a book post will likely be a request to refresh the links, but "book" or "please please please" don't really mean anything);

- please be polite: peremptory tones are out of place (you don't even have to elaborate, just a "Could you please refresh the links to this release?" will suffice);

- please be patient, and allow at least 3 days before sending a second PM.

All of this should be common sense :)
Dec 14th, 2014, 12:00 pm

I’m sorry but I can’t keep up here, feel free to take over my releases.
Dec 15th, 2014, 1:26 pm
Hi

Firstly - thanks to all the ebook uploaders - you have no idea how much you've encouraged my reading addiction.
Secondly, the new Mobilism site design, I have mostly no issue with it, and the only one I do have is:
Where the heck is the 'THANK YOU' button?
I've downloaded a few books and on the 2.0 version I don't see the button, which frustrates me becuase I want to say thanks for the effort of uploading the book, but I can't.
If someone can point it out to me I'd be happy.
Dec 15th, 2014, 1:26 pm
Dec 15th, 2014, 1:54 pm
psychadelic wrote:Hi

Firstly - thanks to all the ebook uploaders - you have no idea how much you've encouraged my reading addiction.
Secondly, the new Mobilism site design, I have mostly no issue with it, and the only one I do have is:
Where the heck is the 'THANK YOU' button?
I've downloaded a few books and on the 2.0 version I don't see the button, which frustrates me becuase I want to say thanks for the effort of uploading the book, but I can't.
If someone can point it out to me I'd be happy.

The Thank You button appears once the post has been approved by a moderator, regardless of the version you're using. You probably downloaded before the release had been categorized, but you can always go back and thumb the post later, the OPs will appreciate the gesture :D
Dec 15th, 2014, 1:54 pm