Aug 17th, 2015, 3:44 am
Hi! Every time I try to search for a book, this appears "No suitable matches were found", as though it doesn´t exist. I even tried searching for book I had already found on the site or really famous ones that are always available and the same happens. It seems like all the files went missing.
Can somebody help me??
Thank you!!

McJalm wrote:1. Go to the first post in this thread. 2. Scan the list of links until you see the one that says "Having a problem with the SEARCH? READ THIS!" 3. Click
Aug 17th, 2015, 3:44 am
Aug 17th, 2015, 6:02 am
Is it just me?
Google custom search gives a 404. Has that ever happend, that the search and Google custom are out?
McJalm wrote:Perhaps a fluke. Custom search is working fine for me. Our regular search seems to be back up too.
Aug 17th, 2015, 6:02 am
Aug 18th, 2015, 10:19 am
McJalm wrote:
canmus wrote:Can someone help me please.
I'm not sure which the proper button is to download audio books when it comes to this file host "Uploadable"

(links removed)

Thanks.

Just tried it and it began to download (I stopped it cuz am not interested in audiobooks). Procedure I took:
* Click one of the two grey links under Free User
* Enter captcha that comes up
* Click the red Download Now button

Thank you McJalm (once again :D ). Always afraid to click on something I am not familiar with.
Hope you are well.
Aug 18th, 2015, 10:19 am
Aug 22nd, 2015, 6:26 pm
Is there a way to see your WRZ$ total somewhere in your user control panel (couldn't find it anywhere) or is it only visible under your username when you make a comment?

Also, what are other ways, if any, to get WRZ$ except receiving payments for uploading books and winning awards via contests?

Thanks.

merry60 wrote:You can open one of your messages in any one of your folders and click on your name to see your WRZ$.
If posting books and fulfilling requests and playing in contests are not enough ways for you, you could try buying VIP status, that will get you an additional amount of WRZ$ equaling 20 times the money donated.
Aug 22nd, 2015, 6:26 pm
Sep 2nd, 2015, 6:25 pm
helloo, i was wondering if there is a way to gain wrz ? That is, another way instead of fulfilled request ?

McJalm wrote:Yes, get ye on over to the Contests forum. You'll earn WRZ$ super quick, and get acquainted with other members and have fun all at the same time!
Sep 2nd, 2015, 6:25 pm
Sep 5th, 2015, 1:51 am
I got a virus from a magazine I downloaded. I always uncheck the download boxes if there are any and never usually have any problems. I tried to download the magazine more than once with the same results.

merry60 wrote:Please remember that after removing the check mark you must click on the correct download button, there are usually two and you must avoid the fake one. In most filehosts, the correct button reads "create download link" instead of "download". See this topic for images.
Sep 5th, 2015, 1:51 am
Sep 12th, 2015, 4:41 am
I've looked and looked and cant find where to request an Audio book only found ebook request section should I post there ? or is there some where else I should post ?

libertybelle wrote:Nowhere else, no. All requests for books in any of the allowed formats must be posted in the eBook Requests section. This includes Audio, Magazines and Comics, though the preferred format must be clearly specified to avoid confusion. Thanks!
Sep 12th, 2015, 4:41 am
Sep 14th, 2015, 9:39 am
Every book I try to download say's download unsuccessful.

libertybelle wrote:Have you considered the possibility that the link may be dead? If you have followed the instructions and still can't get the file, maybe there is no file to get. Why don't you send a quick pm to the poster and ask for new links?

If the OP tells you that the links are still good, then check your settings and try to find out what it is that's blocking the download from the file host.
Either the link is dead or your computer/device is blocking the download. I know I personally had a lot of trouble downloading files after installing Malwarebytes.
Sep 14th, 2015, 9:39 am
Sep 15th, 2015, 4:14 am
I searched for an audiobook,and found it posted in "Fulfilled eBook Requests"
Just 2 lines, one the link.
Cool.

But why isn't it in the Audiobooks forum?
In general, wouldn't it be better to encourage request-filling uploads to be proper posts in the appropriate forum,and post a link to that in the request thread?

libertybelle wrote:To post a fulfilled request as a NEW Release, is a personal choice. 9 times out of 10 someone will scan the fulfilled Requests section for books to post as a New Release. Audiobooks are larger in size and therefore more responsibility/trouble, unless you are lucky enough to have lots of storage space >> Remember, as per rules >> anything you post, you must have a copy of and be able to re-up when refreshing dead links. :thumbup:
Sep 15th, 2015, 4:14 am
Sep 15th, 2015, 8:46 pm
Around 1:15pm today I posted a book. I also used this to fulfill a request in the request section, immediately after posting it.
Now I can not find the book by searching the site (on two different computers). By looking through the category posts I found it in Children category, but not in All posts, General Fiction, or in requests. I also did not find it in "my posts". Please help/explain.

ephemeral wrote:For a good chunk of today (Tuesday), Mobilism's indexing function has not executed its program, well or effectively. It still behaves incorrectly or badly.

Without proper or correct indexing, a search will reveal nothing because the sought file is not indexed. (Sorry to be recursive but 'tis necessary.) Disk4mat, this site's tech wizard, has PMs alerting him to the problem. He will correct the problem; he always does. Be patient till then, if possible.

PS: I know you think "115pm today" is helpful but it is not. All of us are all over the globe. Add a + or - GMT, if you do not want to betray your physical location.
Sep 15th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Please check all links before requesting a refresh. Also, please give a link to the page you would like updated.
Sep 17th, 2015, 9:44 am
Hi,
My friend submitted an ebook request but his post is not visible under 'View Your Posts' link even after 12 hours of posting. Why is that so? Has he posted the request correctly?

Also when I search by the author's name, the above mentioned post does not appear in the search results. Again, is something wrong with the post?

libertybelle wrote:No, nothing wrong with the post... It shows up on page 4, for me >> Remember "Requests" is a fast moving little section. And also remember to tell your friend he gets to BUMP his request "twice" >>> That will put it to the top of Requests again (page 1).

The "view my posts" feature is performed by the Search engine, which has been a little funky and should be fixed shortly :thumbup:
Search not working on site ~ Here's Mobilism's Google-Custom search link: Please bookmark and use it:
https://www.google.com/cse?cx=007640456 ... #gsc.tab=0

More Information HERE:
viewtopic.php?p=2189783#2189783

Sep 17th, 2015, 9:44 am
Sep 19th, 2015, 10:25 am
ebook FAQ says i am supposed to post in the topic, explaining that i received no response from the OP.
the only way i know how to post on a topic is the way i am doing now posting in the blank 'post' form at the bottom of the page in the topic i am in. but last time i did this i got told that i had done the wrong thing.
so can someone enlighten me the correct way to post in a topic (obviously what i am doing is wrong)

merry60 wrote:There can only be two reasons for this:
1. You posted too soon after sending the PM to the OP, (Rules allow up to 3 days), or
2. The links had been replaced already and there was no need to post.

If neither of these premises is true, then it was wrong to tell you that you did the wrong thing. Sorry about that.
Sep 19th, 2015, 10:25 am
Sep 26th, 2015, 6:06 pm
If I have bought a book and it is in my Adobe Digital Editions, how can I share on here? Sorry to sound dense!

McJalm wrote:Do you use the free Calibre ebook management app? To add ADE books to Calibre, you must have a special plugin installed. Search 'calibre adobe digital editions' on the web and you'll find the one you need.

Once you've got Calibre and the plugin installed, find the location of your ADE library. Then add/copy to Calibre the ePUB or PDF file of the book you want to transfer (drag the file). Now that the book has been added to your Calibre library, you can share it.

Before creating a release, do a thorough search first on the author name, in case the book has been posted in the meantime, and then follow the Posting guidelines.
Sep 26th, 2015, 6:06 pm
Oct 10th, 2015, 6:21 am
I've been looking all over here trying to find info on how to earn $warz. I posted a request and saw that i earned one. I was just wondering what all the different ways are. Thanks.

merry60 wrote:Posting books, filling requests, playing Contests, buying VIP status. Please check the replies above yours #290 viewtopic.php?p=2893245#2893245 and #291 viewtopic.php?p=2922179#2922179
Welcome and enjoy!
Oct 10th, 2015, 6:21 am
Oct 21st, 2015, 2:06 pm
I'm having problems sending a pm - i keep getting a message requesting additional security code - when I fill it in it take me back to the pm page, minus my message and the message isn't sent.

edit - the pm is a request for new links for ebook posting
Oct 21st, 2015, 2:06 pm