Jun 8th, 2017, 8:12 pm
Hi!
There is no separate thread for kindle unlimited books. There is also no way to know who has the Kindle unlimited service.
Jun 8th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Jun 14th, 2017, 11:25 pm
Hi
I am having problems lately when I click on a link after searching for a title, i end up in posts, i never get to the download page any idea why. I have been using this site for years and this has just started happening in the last couple of weeks?
Thanks any help would be great
Ian

merry60 wrote:Please check your PMs, thank you.

Edit: fixed when used https
Jun 14th, 2017, 11:25 pm
Jun 17th, 2017, 10:52 am
Hi, I'm just curious why I can't find bestselling novels anymore?

merry60 wrote:Hello,
Please read here: Rules, scroll down to the last entry :)
Jun 17th, 2017, 10:52 am
Jun 22nd, 2017, 4:30 am
If the link to the 1st book in a series (mobilism post) doesn't work from inside a sequel book's post, can we create a new post for that book? I didn't see anything covering that specifically though I may have missed it.

merry60 wrote:If the "connecting link" to the 1st book in the series doesn't work, you'll still need to search and make sure nobody has reposted the book already.

Connecting links used to be mandatory, a courtesy offered by uploaders to help users find other books. Soon those links became more of a problem than no link at all, not only were they extra work for posters but too often misleading. The moment a post was abandoned by its OP and reposted by somebody else, the connecting link was useless. And we can't go checking thousands of old connecting links to see if they work.

In other words, the search is your friend ;-)
Jun 22nd, 2017, 4:30 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 10:54 pm
what if the request for the ebook is "fulfilled" but actually it just a sample of the ebook and not the whole ebook can i request again?

merry60 wrote:What you have to do is report the request so we can delete the sample. I am sure the blunder was inadvertent rather than intentional.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 10:54 pm
Jun 25th, 2017, 7:48 pm
Quick question - is it possible to request norton critical editions and worldview critical editions of books?

The ones I'm looking for don't seem to have kindle versions on amazon.

Fizban wrote:When you use our Request forum then you are the one who specifies editions and formats, etc that you are looking for. Just make sure that there are actually ebooks of some sort available for what you are looking for. Check out the Rules for more info. In fact, all four of the sticky threads in that forum will answer the majority of your questions. :)
Jun 25th, 2017, 7:48 pm
Jun 28th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Hi, new member here. Do we report broken links?

merry60 wrote:Hello and welcome!
The answer to your question is no, you don't. Please take a moment to read this topic:

eBook Section Rules:

New links requests
    • Please PM the ORIGINAL POSTER with re-up requests. DO NOT use the report button for dead links.

More useful topics in the opening post of this thread: eBook Help Desk
Enjoy!
Jun 28th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Jul 3rd, 2017, 3:33 am
Hi, I can not post, I can not see the new topic button or New Threard. Because it can be?

Fizban wrote:I believe you are attempting to start a new thread in the Ebook Releases by Category forum, which is why you aren't seeing the New Thread button. All books must be posted in the Ebook Releases forum and are then categorized by a moderator and placed in the correct forum. Try reading through the Posting Rules, which should help you get started. :)
Jul 3rd, 2017, 3:33 am
Jul 4th, 2017, 12:57 am
Thank you, I served, I was looking for a long time and could not =)
Jul 4th, 2017, 12:57 am
Jul 6th, 2017, 1:26 pm
I have a collection of audiobooks to post there's 10 + 3 small extras do I post them as one post the zip file is only 966.54mb in total so not massive, I'm happy to do either though post as one.or split it as 10 separate posts or split the file in 2 so it's 2 smaller files of about 430mb each whatever I need to do is fine.

merry60 wrote:Please pm me with the details of your collection (same author, different authors, same series, standalones, etc.). The number of posts and size of zip files will depend on the books, but in principle, all the options you mention are equally valid for a series.
Jul 6th, 2017, 1:26 pm
Aug 6th, 2017, 3:11 pm
Is there a way to delete a topic?
I want to delete a topic I've created a while ago, or would like it to be removed.
Is it even possible?
Thanks in advance.

merry60 wrote:Some topics can be deleted by users, and others, like requests, cannot. But it is always possible to have a topic removed, you only need to contact a moderator and provide the link. For more information please send me a private message, thanks.
Aug 6th, 2017, 3:11 pm
Aug 13th, 2017, 8:39 pm
HI there

a question:
would a "fan-edit" book be accepted here?
I downloaded a PDF @mobilism but noticed that many pages are missing. I found a .txt version of the same book but I'd need to check all the OCR typos etc and it's quite a dense book and there are quite a few errors in it.
What I can do is to insert the missing pages (that is, convert a page to Word, change the font and then convert it to PDF) and thus have a complete book.
It's a very important non-fiction book so I think it's worth the trouble.

TIA

ps. The book is not commercially available in any ebook format.

merry60 wrote:We do have some such books already posted in very good quality. fiction and non-fiction. If you don't mind going through all the trouble and you believe you can get a worthwhile file as a result —better and more complete than the existing copy— go ahead and make the ebook available for all. Thanks in advance for your interest and your efforts!
Aug 13th, 2017, 8:39 pm
Sep 3rd, 2017, 8:22 pm
Where is the top most downloaded link? It used to be on the side of the forum, I see list of the top ten most downloaded ebooks here, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

merry60 wrote:Here, please read this topic: viewtopic.php?p=4155037#4155037
Sep 3rd, 2017, 8:22 pm
Sep 15th, 2017, 1:58 pm
Hi. Is there a specific link as per which I can find "box set" or "complete series in a box set"?
Sep 15th, 2017, 1:58 pm