Aug 27th, 2019, 5:13 pm
Hey there,

I am new here, so pardon me... I was reading a book [Political Philosophy: Fact, Fiction, and Vision by Mario Bunge] and I was surprised to find that there are some missing pages. The incomplete book is online in some websites but I want the missing pages as well... Does it violate the rules if I posted this concern in the requested books section? If so, where do I post it?

merry60 wrote:Go ahead and post in the Requests section. No problem with mentioning your concerns, that's what the "Other Details" window in the template is for.
Aug 27th, 2019, 5:13 pm
Sep 23rd, 2019, 8:00 pm
Is it only me or are there others who have this problem?

A substantial portion of postings include links to sites on which it is F*&^%$G impossible to figure out how to download a release, require installation of a dodgy extension, or are flat out SPAM. It has gotten bad enough that I am beginning to regret purchasing a Lifetime VIP Membership. I didn't sign up for a membership so that I could solve puzzles.

There is no quality control / check for links. Or at least none that I can see. If I had known it was this bad, I very well might not have purchased a Lifetime VIP Membership. At this point, I most definitely would not recommend this site to friends or acquaintances, not if I wanted them to think I was at least borderline competent in my recommendations.
Sep 23rd, 2019, 8:00 pm
Sep 23rd, 2019, 9:24 pm
@bob-kowalski if you have a Premium Downloader subscription, why are you downloading from the filehosts manually instead of via Premium? We do ensure that it is possible to download from all filehosts used on Mobilism and update this: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944 to clarify how for each one. Unfortunately pretty much all filehosts nowadays resort to scammy ads to make money because traditional ad networks do not work with them.
Sep 23rd, 2019, 9:24 pm
Sep 27th, 2019, 6:05 am

I just tried to download a book with my premium account. There is no way I have downloaded 6TB of data. My HD on my computer is only 1TB and it is nowhere near full.
Can anybody help me please?
Sep 27th, 2019, 6:05 am
Sep 27th, 2019, 7:44 am
shermey wrote:I just tried to download a book with my premium account. There is no way I have downloaded 6TB of data. My HD on my computer is only 1TB and it is nowhere near full.
Can anybody help me please?

There was a temporary problem with Rapidgator and it has been fixed. Please read the Premium thread, thank you: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6853777#6853777
Sep 27th, 2019, 7:44 am
Sep 28th, 2019, 12:12 am
Thanks, I nearly had a heart attack. Glad it is all fixed
Sep 28th, 2019, 12:12 am
Oct 25th, 2019, 8:28 pm
Hey, a book with dead links and the uploader isn't active any more, how should I proceed?
Thanks!
(link removed by moderator)
Oct 25th, 2019, 8:28 pm
Oct 25th, 2019, 9:08 pm
sisi_k wrote:Hey, a book with dead links and the uploader isn't active any more, how should I proceed?
Thanks!

Simply post in the thread:
OP inactive, links dead.

Then a moderator will move it to expired and it can be re-posted.
OR You can request it in the request section once it has been moved to expired.
Oct 25th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Buzz is the best doggo ever.
Oct 28th, 2019, 4:20 am
shelleyann01 wrote:
sisi_k wrote:Hey, a book with dead links and the uploader isn't active any more, how should I proceed?
Thanks!

OP inactive, links dead.

Hi, How about the OP is active, (both links are dead), I message him/her/them on 17 Oct 19 but got no response at all. Do I post in the thread also?

Thanks.
Oct 28th, 2019, 4:20 am
Oct 28th, 2019, 4:55 am
RAINBW wrote:
shelleyann01 wrote:
Thanks!

OP inactive, links dead.

Hi, How about the OP is active, (both links are dead), I message him/her/them on 17 Oct 19 but got no response at all. Do I post in the thread also?

Thanks.

Yes, do post in the thread that you contacted the OP on X date, that the post was read/unread (you should be able to see if it's still in your unread folder), and that there has been no response. This gives us the information we need to proceed depending upon the specific circumstances. :)
Oct 28th, 2019, 4:55 am

Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

- Mark Twain
Nov 7th, 2019, 6:57 pm
hi could someone please help why can we not download from dropapk premium this has been like this for a few days now
Nov 7th, 2019, 6:57 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:30 pm
Hi
I have to agree with Grizzly123 that downloading from dropapk premium is nearly impossible. It is so slow with some downloads or does not work at all.
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:30 pm
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:39 pm
Grizzly123 wrote:hi could someone please help why can we not download from dropapk premium this has been like this for a few days now

I'm not sure this is the same thing that's happening to you, but you should consider that the problem is not that premium is not working with dropapk, but that it takes for bloomin' ever. I don't know what the problem is with that site (not the downloader). I suspect it is a feature, not a bug. Try being patient after you click on the arrow. I can't imagine what a horror it it to try to download from that site without the premium downloader.
Nov 7th, 2019, 8:39 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:17 pm
I've had two downloads from dropak sitting for half an hour now and nothing has happened. Prior to letting them sit for that long, I let them sit for five or so minutes then clicked the download link again to see if that might get them going (sometimes it does). This wouldn't be an issue except that the majority of things I've wanted to download this past week are through dropak and, for all practical purposes, my premium membership is useless. I've tried three different browsers as well. Doesn't make any difference.

I'd like some help as well though I don't know what the mobilism can do except take it off the list of sites that are considered premium. But if there is, or taking it off the list is possible, I would surely appreciate it.
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:17 pm
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Nikolena wrote:I'd like some help as well though I don't know what the mobilism can do except take it off the list of sites that are considered premium. But if there is, or taking it off the list is possible, I would surely appreciate it.

Actually, they are in the process of installing a new server that they have purchased just for our Premium downloader, we may need to be patient a few more days. In their own words:

globalapk wrote:I add new server just for apk and book files to keep download for these file faster.

Our servers overload because traffic come increase a lot last days.

New update need some days to install server and move files to it.
Nov 7th, 2019, 9:51 pm