Dec 17th, 2019, 7:40 pm
@merry60 - BIG THX for INFO about Centfile !!!
Dec 17th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Dec 22nd, 2019, 7:49 pm
I've spent a half hour over two days trying to download this file in our Release section with no success. http://katfile.com/f971uawr9v47/Venomous_Cocktail,_A.rar.html
I've double-checked the always-helpful instructions here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
I've even asked if the uploader would provide a link supported by our Premium Downloader. No he won't. Why oh why do we allow awful upload sites like KatFile?

Edit: One thing I didn't think to do was switch browsers. Didn't work on Chrome. Did work (after 1.543 million closings of pop-up windows :lol: ) on Firefox. And I thank Stretton for helping me. And my question still stands about that shi**y site. :(
Dec 22nd, 2019, 7:49 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Dec 26th, 2019, 8:57 pm
PollyannaRoe wrote:I've spent a half hour over two days trying to download this file in our Release section with no success. http://katfile.com/f971uawr9v47/Venomous_Cocktail,_A.rar.html
I've double-checked the always-helpful instructions here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944
I've even asked if the uploader would provide a link supported by our Premium Downloader. No he won't. Why oh why do we allow awful upload sites like KatFile?

Edit: One thing I didn't think to do was switch browsers. Didn't work on Chrome. Did work (after 1.543 million closings of pop-up windows :lol: ) on Firefox. And I thank Stretton for helping me. And my question still stands about that shi**y site. :(

I don't usually respond to anything they write, nor do I have any interest in wasting my time with bla bla bla, but in this case, I'll even lose time, such is my good mood. What you who protest so hard and find no solution and are always complaining about the bad links should do is, lose the time fixing 200,000 / 300,000 links that are dead on this site. When they talk about bad websites, bad links and bla bla bla, they are possibly referring to all those wonderful websites that have closed and left a trail of destruction behind. In my case ... blessed the day I decided to stop posting and chose a host where my links are at least 1 year online even without any download. If I had not spent three months doing this task, I now had 42000 threads dead. I'm sure no one wants to know that what they want is to download the book's nothing more. I am open to reading messages about topics that are really dead, but for nothing of this world I will come into your games and waste most of my time with people who are not looking for solutions to their problems. First of all, what should be considered is, why are the most popular web hosts with the ability to keep files online longer, most of them with an easy-to-use interface, not used simultaneously in threads? I am sure these folks who still stayed here had no problem paying for their premium account to keep their topics online and so everyone happy. The problem is the guidelines of this forum do not allow it and all because your excellencies have to have the burden of downloading more than one book every 120 minutes. Wasting time sending me a link to blackmail me emotionally doesn't work. Do you know why it doesn't work? Because I am willing to take down my 35000 threads that are still online and add all my threads to the list of dead threads. Lucky for you, I don't care what you say, but I care a lot to all the people who show their gratitude every day asking for new links. To the others who think like you - FORGET THAT I EXIST.
Dec 26th, 2019, 8:57 pm

No longer active.
Dec 27th, 2019, 4:30 pm
Dropapk is at it again:
"Error: You have reached the download-limit: 51200 Mb for last 1 days"
Dec 27th, 2019, 4:30 pm
Dec 27th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Sorry if this question was already anwsered but why some really popular books are not here? I mean, are some authors banned or something? Because they are very popular ( i will not say names in case they are) and the search doesnt find any books from them

merry60 wrote:Please check your pms.
Dec 27th, 2019, 6:42 pm
Dec 27th, 2019, 10:04 pm
sniff57 wrote:Dropapk is at it again:
"Error: You have reached the download-limit: 51200 Mb for last 1 days"

This error has been fixed, please keep yourself informed in the Premium downloader topic: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=7117422#7117422
Dec 27th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Dec 30th, 2019, 9:30 pm
".exe and Virus warning..." topic should be updated with INTOUPLOAD "how to download" guide and FILE555 "how to download" deleted (the site shut down for good a few months ago)

merry60 wrote:Done, thanks.
Dec 30th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jan 5th, 2020, 1:20 pm
Hi.
I'm really sorry t bother you. It's been a good few months since if been on here. First of all, thank you for all your hard work, due to this site, I had a good few books to keep me busy whist a long stint in hospital. Now I'm out, still bed bound and looking to update my library. Previously I had no problems downloading a book. I would request, find, download and bingo, have it in my iBooks. Now, either I have gone bananas or something's changed? I click onto the link to get a book and each one is now saying I need to register? With Dropapk and Upload.ac. Before, I would click onto upload tiny ? And it would just download. Could someone please help me out? I love this site. Thank you very much.
Jan 5th, 2020, 1:20 pm
Jan 5th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Mummyjo70 wrote:Hi.
I'm really sorry t bother you. It's been a good few months since if been on here. First of all, thank you for all your hard work, due to this site, I had a good few books to keep me busy whist a long stint in hospital. Now I'm out, still bed bound and looking to update my library. Previously I had no problems downloading a book. I would request, find, download and bingo, have it in my iBooks. Now, either I have gone bananas or something's changed? I click onto the link to get a book and each one is now saying I need to register? With Dropapk and Upload.ac. Before, I would click onto upload tiny ? And it would just download. Could someone please help me out? I love this site. Thank you very much.
You do not need to register in any of the filehosts used on this site. By the Rules, private hosts and hosts that require registration to download are not allowed.

However, some of the filehosts have changed their buttons, you will need to follow the instructions in this post step by step to get the files: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file

If you still have a problem don't hesitate and send us a message, no problem.
Jan 5th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Jan 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Hi all,

When I try to download this book http://katfile.com/1hao82z390xt/Eloquent_Rage.epub.html
I get the following message:

Error 1005 Ray ID: 55413b167a36e051 • 2020-01-12 18:35:32 UTC
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (katfile.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (8100) from accessing this website.

Does anyone know what the issue is here? Obviously not the adblocker, although I have disabled it for that site. I'm using a VPN. I hope no one is going to say we have to disable those, too.

Thanks.

P.S., I get the same error message on both Chrome and Firefox. :wink:

Fizban wrote:Unfortunately, the situation with some filehosts is that they do require that VPNs be disabled in order to download. This info came straight from one of the site owners we work with. Apparently, most VPNs have built-in adblockers or the equivalent thereof. Sorry, wish I could give you better news.
Jan 12th, 2020, 7:45 pm

I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Jan 12th, 2020, 9:49 pm
Fizban wrote:Unfortunately, the situation with some filehosts is that they do require that VPNs be disabled in order to download. This info came straight from one of the site owners we work with. Apparently, most VPNs have built-in adblockers or the equivalent thereof. Sorry, wish I could give you better news.

Ahhhh. Thanks for that information. Although my problem in this case is with Katfile, someone has now told me that Dropapk has the same prohibition. I had never noticed any such issue with Dropapk; I upload to that site as well as download (through the Premium Downloader).

Is there any chance a list of file upload sites which are approved by Mobilism, but which disallow use of VPNs could be posted somewhere? Like maybe with the ".exe and Virus warning..." information?
Jan 12th, 2020, 9:49 pm

Jan 12th, 2020, 10:38 pm
PollyannaRoe wrote:Is there any chance a list of file upload sites which are approved by Mobilism, but which disallow use of VPNs could be posted somewhere? Like maybe with the ".exe and Virus warning..." information?

The .exe or Virus warning topic is a list on its own. If the instructions to download from a particular filehost start with a warning to disable adblockers, the warning also applies to VPNs built-in ad blockers. Naturally, only manual downloads are affected, Premium downloads are not.
Jan 12th, 2020, 10:38 pm
Jan 13th, 2020, 5:29 am
This may be helpfull for people who are using android mobile to download. Use AdGuard (available in our forum) before opening the download link (non premium one) it will clean most of the ads and popup. For the country like India where most of the download sites are blocked by DOT, dont use AdGuard instead use any VPN, you will get it here. Dont select the countries like US, India, UK to connect. Kat is accissible by selecting Australiya. There is option in most of the VPNs to have ad cleaned access, try using that. It will help. Its working for me 99% of time.
Jan 13th, 2020, 5:29 am
Jan 13th, 2020, 9:25 am
jhonienglish wrote:This may be helpfull for people who are using android mobile to download. Use AdGuard (available in our forum) before opening the download link (non premium one) it will clean most of the ads and popup. For the country like India where most of the download sites are blocked by DOT, dont use AdGuard instead use any VPN, you will get it here. Dont select the countries like US, India, UK to connect. Kat is accissible by selecting Australiya. There is option in most of the VPNs to have ad cleaned access, try using that. It will help. Its working for me 99% of time.

Thanks for that Australia tip, jhonienglish! It worked a charm (well, of course with Katfile you can't be in a hurry :lol: ) But it did work without having to disconnect my VPN.

Key words are "some" and "most," I guess? Not everyone (raises hand) is particularly savvy about the details of the tech they use. Adding some of the things that are common knowledge to old hands around here in a header to the mega-listing of filehost-specific instructions would be helpful, I think. (Suggestions to switch browsers, allow ads on a site, disconnect VPN, for instance) Also, I really think a different post title would catch more eyes. Instead of ".exe or Virus warning after downloading a file" something like, "Having difficulty downloading from a particular file site? Check here first!" might be more informative. Or at least, cut down on explanations required here. Maybe.
Jan 13th, 2020, 9:25 am

Jan 16th, 2020, 10:17 am
PollyannaRoe wrote:Also, I really think a different post title would catch more eyes. Instead of ".exe or Virus warning after downloading a file" something like, "Having difficulty downloading from a particular file site? Check here first!" might be more informative. Or at least, cut down on explanations required here. Maybe.

Sorry, we already tried that and it did not work, we were back at being buried in reports crying Virus!! Trojan!! Malware!!
9 times out of 10, our users' problem is not how to download but how to download without getting the .exes or Viruses. Thanks for your suggestion anyway.
Jan 16th, 2020, 10:17 am