Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Dec 7th, 2017, 3:00 pm
livinitwarrior wrote:Is anyone else having problems downloading from the app?

Yeah, I even changed download location and gave permissions again but no apps downloaded
Dec 7th, 2017, 3:00 pm

He Who Controls The Spice Controls The Universe...
Dec 8th, 2017, 1:49 am
v2.0.0.6 released. This is a big update and will require a clean install, please uninstall the previous version.

- added: My Applications (what you guys requested from Mobilism v1, used to check for updates for existing apps)
- added: dark theme (as requested, for those who dont like the bright backgrounds)
- added: automatic backup and restore of watchlist (so that you dont lose your watchlist if you uninstall)
- added: updates - ignore beta versions in releases (option used to not see betas when the update feature is looking for latest versions in Mobilism's database)
- fixed: some UI color settings
- fixed: initiate correct download directory
- fixed: notifications for Android Oreo (caused downloads and other notifications to not show up)
- fixed: deletion of downloaded releases on mob2x uninstall

- note > directory WatchlistBackup will be used to update,
restore and backup your custom watchlist.
Feel free to copy it to a safe place at app closure
but do not remove it.

Enjoy!
Dec 8th, 2017, 1:49 am
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:00 am
Thanks man, good job! In v2.0.0.5, I found a problem that it can't download the late version whthin app while upgrading itself, the notification message is dead at 'Downloading...' in system status drawer, would you please take a check to this issue?

BTW, my another phone for android 4.2.1 can not install this late app, why?
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:00 am
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:43 am
2.0.6 Constant crash when clicking My Applications. App sent in a crash report.

I uninstalled old version first.
Tried clearing cache and reinstalled, no go.
It was working fine for about 5 minutes.

EDIT: Found my fix. I had to delete the created download folder. :D

Started crashing again. If I hit the back arrow too fast it will crash.
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:43 am
Dec 8th, 2017, 11:04 am
Last update (2.0.6) can't installed because systems says that apk is damaged...
Regards
Dec 8th, 2017, 11:04 am
Dec 8th, 2017, 1:29 pm
Pepetops wrote:Last update (2.0.6) can't installed because systems says that apk is damaged...
Regards

As is mentioned, uninstall the previous version before installing this one.

Does anybody still have issues with notifications not showing?
Dec 8th, 2017, 1:29 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 1:39 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Pepetops wrote:Last update (2.0.6) can't installed because systems says that apk is damaged...
Regards

As is mentioned, uninstall the previous version before installing this one.

Does anybody still have issues with notifications not showing?

I uninstall the last version, but the issue is the same... Apk damaged
Dec 8th, 2017, 1:39 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 2:40 pm
Mines doesn't want to download, it would show downloading notification but it's not.
Do I uninstall everything and reinstall 2.0 to get to 2.0.0.6?
Dec 8th, 2017, 2:40 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 2:45 pm
It gives "Watchlistbackup fail" popup everytime i leave the app.
(I did the clean install, never use that watchlist thing)
Dec 8th, 2017, 2:45 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm
xmascious wrote:It gives "Watchlistbackup fail" popup everytime i leave the app.
(I did the clean install, never use that watchlist thing)

I'm getting the same error message
Dec 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 5:51 pm
Now I've upgraded to 2.0.0.6, my problems downloading from my premium account have been solved.
Dec 8th, 2017, 5:51 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 6:36 pm
Bug report
Using the last version, I've found something strange , if I try to update my apps, everycircuit , the name in the «search box » is everyciuit , and I got an error, manually I change to : everycircuit and it's ok
Dec 8th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Excuse my poor english
Dec 8th, 2017, 7:42 pm
I still get "empty" notifications when downloading: There's the icon but no text visible...
Dec 8th, 2017, 7:42 pm

best regards,
Greystoke
Dec 8th, 2017, 7:52 pm
greystoke wrote:I still get "empty" notifications when downloading: There's the icon but no text visible...

That`s not an empty notification, the text is there you just can`t see it. I assume you run a theme or something simular.
What`s your android version if I my ask?
Are you rooted?
Dec 8th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Dec 8th, 2017, 9:11 pm
When I go to My Applications it throws error 'restoring of watchlist fails' and then attached error message

USER_COMMENT=
ANDROID_VERSION=6.0.1
APP_VERSION_NAME=2.0.0.6
BRAND=samsung
PHONE_MODEL=SM-G930F
CUSTOM_DATA=
STACK_TRACE=java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:309)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:234)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.pm.PackageManager android.content.Context.getPackageManager()' on a null object reference
at demigos.com.mobilism.logic.MyApplications.ApkInfoExtract.GetAppName(ApkInfoExtract.java:91)
at demigos.com.mobilism.UI.MyApplications.Installed.MyInstalled$LoadApplications.doInBackground(MyInstalled.java:114)
at demigos.com.mobilism.UI.MyApplications.Installed.MyInstalled$LoadApplications.doInBackground(MyInstalled.java:105)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:295)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 4 more
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.content.pm.PackageManager android.content.Context.getPackageManager()' on a null object reference
at demigos.com.mobilism.logic.MyApplications.ApkInfoExtract.GetAppName(ApkInfoExtract.java:91)
at demigos.com.mobilism.UI.MyApplications.Installed.MyInstalled$LoadApplications.doInBackground(MyInstalled.java:114)
at demigos.com.mobilism.UI.MyApplications.Installed.MyInstalled$LoadApplications.doInBackground(MyInstalled.java:105)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:295)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:234)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Dec 8th, 2017, 9:11 pm