Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Nov 4th, 2018, 8:36 pm
I loved the free Premium Trial and wish to subscribe. Unfortunately neither PayPal or Bitcoin work for me: Note: 1) There is no phone service or phone number where I live due to last year's Hurricane Maria. 2) BitCoin: "Buys Not Supported :Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country." 3) Same with PayPal.

Any other suggestions?
Nov 4th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
Alexocana wrote:I loved the free Premium Trial and wish to subscribe. Unfortunately neither PayPal or Bitcoin work for me: Note: 1) There is no phone service or phone number where I live due to last year's Hurricane Maria. 2) BitCoin: "Buys Not Supported :Coinbase does not currently support buys in your country." 3) Same with PayPal.

Any other suggestions?

Coinbase is just one of the many places where you can buy Bitcoin. It's a currency built to be used anywhere and you should be able to acquire it anywhere as well, just search Bitcoin Puerto Rico (I'm assuming that's where you are).
Nov 5th, 2018, 2:22 am
Nov 5th, 2018, 12:42 pm
A big shout-out to all those that keep the site going. I've gone Premium to help just a little in my way.
Nov 5th, 2018, 12:42 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 5:16 pm
just try the trial, looks like very very useful !!! awesome bro !!!
Nov 5th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Nov 5th, 2018, 8:14 pm
Errors

Couldn't connect to clfiles.com at port 80

Couldn't connect to srfiles.com at port 443

People are still posting to these sites yet they don't work download wise..
Nov 5th, 2018, 8:14 pm

No longer active.
Nov 5th, 2018, 10:57 pm
Same as above. clfiles, slfiles and more...
Nov 5th, 2018, 10:57 pm
Nov 6th, 2018, 6:09 am
@notengos @matokuwapi both clfiles and slfiles are working, I just tested them. If a host has temporary downtime, as has been the case with clfiles and slfiles frequently lately, there is nothing we can do about that. The downloader cannot fetch files that are not online. Currently though both of the two hosts appear to be functioning correctly and as a result the Premium downloader is working for them as well.
Nov 6th, 2018, 6:09 am
Nov 6th, 2018, 4:18 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@notengos @matokuwapi both clfiles and slfiles are working, I just tested them. If a host has temporary downtime, as has been the case with clfiles and slfiles frequently lately, there is nothing we can do about that. The downloader cannot fetch files that are not online. Currently though both of the two hosts appear to be functioning correctly and as a result the Premium downloader is working for them as well.

im having the same issue as posted from previous users. if i use te premium downIoader it just stucks and shows the error. if i press the Iink normaIIy i can downIoad the fiIes whitout probIems. have to test it with chrome and see if there s any difference

not a big deaI tho, we can survive :)
Nov 6th, 2018, 4:18 pm

Bibliotheca Alexandrina - December 2022 Update is out!

a collection of almost 800 GB of history books !

~~~~~

Add an Overdrive/Scribd link to the book in your request, improves the chances to fill it
Nov 6th, 2018, 6:57 pm
@NeverWinter can you please give me an example of a link on either of these two hosts that works via the URL but not the Premium Downloader? Keep in mind that the Premium downloader will time out on attempting to fetch a file faster than your browser. In other words, if the filehost is being very slow, the Premium Downloader will give up on trying to get the file, whereas your browser will keep trying to load the page for much longer.

I mentioned the problem with this in relation to srfiles here: https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=5933960#5933960
Nov 6th, 2018, 6:57 pm
Nov 9th, 2018, 2:32 am
Suprafiles has changed its domain to businessnewstodayinindia.online
Cloudyfiles has changed its domain to businessnewslive2018.online

We have updated our filter and other settings. If you don't see blue arrows next to their links please refresh your https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (go to the aforementioned URL and press Ctrl + R).
Nov 9th, 2018, 2:32 am
Nov 9th, 2018, 7:20 pm
I've been subscribing to this treat for nearly 3 years now and its fantastic. Sure beats the merry go round that the sites impose upon you to get your book. The big thing that helps everyone is the bonus points that you can share with the posters of books!
Nov 9th, 2018, 7:20 pm
Nov 10th, 2018, 10:17 pm
Been a Premium subscriber for some years. An absolute bargain and takes all the pain and hassle out of downloading stuff. Recommended!
Nov 10th, 2018, 10:17 pm
Nov 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Cloudyfiles has changed its domain to businessnewsstories.online

We have updated our filter and other settings. If you don't see blue arrows next to their links please refresh your https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (go to the aforementioned URL and press Ctrl + R).
Nov 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Nov 12th, 2018, 9:38 pm
I started with yearly subscription and it turns out I come to check for new stuff at least once a week. Usually it is daily and sometimes multiple times a day. I have been impressed with the moderators of the board for fast responses with clear and on point instructions when needed. My yearly subscription was coming due and I jumped all in with a lifetime subscription. With the content on this board it is well worth the donation.

Kudos to the moderators, sysop(s), and owner(s) of this board for it is user friendly with great users that provide the best literature content on the net.
Nov 12th, 2018, 9:38 pm
Nov 13th, 2018, 4:59 pm
Thank you all for your support! :)
We always try to do our best.
Nov 13th, 2018, 4:59 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage