Discuss Pocket PC software here.
Mar 21st, 2010, 8:21 pm
Image BMI calculation

Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems. It's easy to calculate on our mobile devices, using the following applications, released on PPCwarez:

Mind giving us a hand building this list? Grab some WRZ$ while at it? Join the 'work together' contest here. - G & a

Back to Lists INDEX
Mar 21st, 2010, 8:21 pm
Apr 3rd, 2010, 3:19 pm
Image Uptime loggers.

Uptime loggers are small applications that keep track of several processes and functions running on a mobile device, like: Processing/idle time, the number of soft & hard resets, boot history, uptime for each used application, battery discharge history, etc...
These programs were released on PPCwarez:

For logging the time
I spend without you,
I just count the days
that I'm feeling blue... - G

Back to Lists INDEX
Apr 3rd, 2010, 3:19 pm
Apr 17th, 2010, 1:00 pm
Image Tag a location.

Use GPS to tag a specific location and then later use your mobile to guide you back to the GPS mark: a parking lot, your partner, or a place you need to get back to, like a starting point of a journey... These applications, released on PPCwarez, can help you with that:

Back to Lists INDEX
Apr 17th, 2010, 1:00 pm
May 4th, 2010, 5:45 pm
Image BINGO!

Bingo is a game of chance played with randomly drawn numbers which players match against numbers that have been pre-printed on 5x5 matrices.

• Bingo Caller v1.0 --> Flightbyte bingo caller is a pocket sized bingo calling system. It draws numbers, tells you how many have been drawn, reminds you of the last one, shows a clear grid of numbers drawn and provides an audit trail of numbers in draw order. A complete bingo system for running your games or having as a backup.
  • Bingo Island Live v1.29.16 --> Come to Bingo Island and play mobile Bingo the way it was meant to be - online against thousands of real players from around the world. Play up to 3 simultaneous Bingo boards in live games with thousands of players from around the world! In Bingo Island, the breeze is cool and the numbers are hot!
  • Bingo Mobile v1.1 --> Use your device to randomly select numbers from 1 to a maximum of 99. Set the highest number you want to call and away you go. You can view the summary screen any time you like, showing total numbers called and a list of called numbers - in numerical order, for speedy checking!
  • Buzzword Bingo v1.0.0 --> From a list of keywords which speakers love, Buzzword Bingo prepares a bingo card in which you click the boxes each time a word is said. The image as well as the text is customisable. Amusing and discreet.
  • BYOBingo v1.00 --> BYOBingoTM stands for Build Your Own Bingo. Instead of numbers, the bingo board has words or phrases. During a meeting, when someone says one of these words or phrases, you check off the corresponding square on the board. When you get five squares across, down or diagonally, you stand up and yell "Bingo!" or something else.
  • Family Bingo v2.2 --> Family BINGO is the classic game of BINGO that can now be enjoyed by the entire family! The interface has been completely re-designed to more accurately portray the traditional BINGO games you know and enjoy. A great new feature is that the Bingo Caller now actually Speaks the BINGO calls! Family BINGO is great for Family gatherings, long drives in the car with the kids or any time.

Roulette, Lotto, Bingo or cards,
or any gambling game I do
my lucky numbers will always be
the day I fell in love with you... - G

Back to Lists INDEX
May 4th, 2010, 5:45 pm
Jun 6th, 2010, 9:54 am
Image Guitar Hero

The Guitar Hero series is a series of music video games in which you use your mobile to simulate the playing of lead, bass guitar and rhythm guitar across numerous rock music songs. Players match notes that scroll on-screen to coloured fret buttons on the controller, strumming the controller in time to the music in order to score points, and keep the virtual audience excited. The games attempt to mimic many features of playing a real guitar, including the use of fast-fingering hammer-ons and pull-offs and the use of the whammy bar to alter the pitch of notes. Now playable on your device with these applications, released on PPCwarez:

I don't play guitar, piano, trumpet or flute,
you won't find me in magazines or on YouTube,
but I feel like a hero, just once in a while,
when you throw me that warm, overwhelming smile... - G

Back to Lists INDEX
Jun 6th, 2010, 9:54 am
Jun 8th, 2010, 10:22 pm
Image "For Dummies" ebooks

'For Dummies' is an extensive series of instructional books which are intended to present non-intimidating guides for readers new to the various topics covered. Despite the title, their publisher takes pains to emphasize that the books are not literally for dummies. The subtitle for every book is "A Reference for the Rest of Us." To date, over 1,700 For Dummies titles have been published. The series has been a worldwide success with editions in numerous other languages. Here are the 'dummies' released on the site - and counting! -

Art related.

Business related.

Collection.

Computer related.

Computer hardware related.

Consoles/Devices related.

Education related.

Family related.

Food related.

Games related.

Health related.

History related.

Hobby related.

Housekeeping related.

Internet related.

Languages related.

Music/Video related.

Programming related.

Psychologie releated.

Religion related.

Scientific related.

Software related.

Sports related.

Travel related.

Website/Internet related.

Wellness related.

Back to Lists INDEX

Jun 8th, 2010, 10:22 pm
Jun 19th, 2010, 3:12 pm

Novels by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, released on this site:

(*) Aloysius X. L. Pendergast is a fictional character appearing in novels by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. He first appeared as a supporting character in their first novel, Relic, and in its sequel Reliquary, before assuming the protagonist role in The Cabinet of Curiosities.
Pendergast is a special agent with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). He is a favorite among fans for his unique personality, cultural discernment, and his almost supernatural competence. He works out of the New Orleans, Louisiana branch of the FBI, but frequently travels out of state to investigate cases which interest him, namely those appearing to be the work of serial killers.

Back to Lists INDEX
Jun 19th, 2010, 3:12 pm
Jun 19th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Without you, I am in a state of fear,
a terminal man, like lost in this world...
I prey that my timeline will lead your way,
as my Rising Sun you will always stay... - G

Back to Lists INDEX
Jun 19th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Jun 20th, 2010, 10:12 pm

Dean Ray Koontz (born July 9, 1945) is an American author best known for his novels which could be described broadly as suspense thrillers. He also frequently incorporates elements of horror, science fiction, mystery, and satire. A number of his books have appeared on the New York Times Bestseller List, with ten hardcovers and fourteen paperbacks reaching the number one slot. Early in his career, Koontz wrote under an array of pen names.

• Odd Thomas* series:
  • Frankenstein series:
  • With Trixie Koontz**
    • Christmas is Good
    • Life is Good
    • A Big Little Life
    • I Trixie, Who Is Dog
    • Bliss to You
  • Graphic Novels:
    • In Odd we trust
    • Odd is On Our Side
    • Frankenstein: Prodigal Son
    • Nevermore .CBR
  • Others:
    • Relentless .mp3 .PRC - G'pS: 7
    • Breathless .PDF .mp3 .PRC - G'pS: 7
    • Your heart belongs to me .LIT .PDF .ePUB - G'pS: 5
    • The darkest evening of the year .HTML - G'pS: 3
    • The Good Guy .TXT - G'pS: 9
    • The Husband .TXT - G'pS: 9
    • Velocity .TXT - G'pS: 9
    • Life Expectancy .TXT - G'pS: 9.5
    • Robot Santa
    • The Taking .HTM - G'pS: 4
    • Every Day's a Holiday
    • The Face .HTM - G'pS: 10
    • The Book of Counted Sorrows .LIT
    • By the Light of the Moon .HTM - G'pS: 9
    • One Door Away from Heaven .LIT - G'pS: 6
    • The Paper Doorway
    • From the Corner of His Eye .TXT - G'pS: 10
    • False Memory .LIT - G'pS: 9
    • Seize the Night .TXT .LIT .HTM .LIT - G'pS: 6
    • Fear Nothing .HTM - G'pS: 8
    • Sole Survivor .LIT
    • Demon Seed .LIT
    • Ticktock .LIT .TXT - G'pS: 10
    • Santa's Twin .LIT
    • Intensity .LIT - G'pS: 9
    • Strange Highways .LIT
    • Chase .TXT - G'pS: 9.5
    • Icebound .HTM
    • Dark Rivers of the Heart
    • Winter Moon .TXT - G'pS: 8
    • Mr. Murder .HTM - G'pS: 8
    • Dragon Tears .TXT - G'pS: 8
    • Hideaway .HTM
    • Cold Fire .LIT .TXT - G'pS: 6.5
    • The Bad Place .HTM
    • Trapped
    • Midnight .LIT
    • Lightning .LIT
    • Oddkins
    • Watchers .LIT
    • Twilight Eyes .HTM
    • Strangers .HTM - G'pS: 5
    • The Servents of Twilight
    • Darkfall .HTM
    • Twilight
    • Phantoms .HTM
    • Whispers .HTM .TXT - G'pS: 9.5
    • The Vision - G'pS: 8
    • Night Chills .LIT
    • The Long Sleep .DOC
    • Nightmare Journey .TXT
    • The Wall of Masks
    • After the Last Race .TXT
    • Strike Deep
    • Surrounded .TXT
    • Hanging On
    • A Werewolf Among Us
    • Blood Risk
    • Demon Seed .LIT
    • The Haunted Earth .HTM
    • The Dark of Summer
    • Dance with the Devil .TXT
    • Children of the Storm
    • A Darkness in My Soul .LIT
    • The Flesh in the Furnace .HTM
    • Starblood
    • Time Thieves
    • Warlock .TXT
    • The Crimson Witch
    • Anti-Man
    • Beastchild
    • Dark of the Woods .TXT
    • Soft Come the Dragons
    • Hell's Gate
    • The Dark Symphony
    • The Fall of the Dream Machine
    • Fear that Man
    • Star Quest .TXT
  • Pseudonyms
    • Aaron Wolfe
      • Invasion
    • Brian Coffey
      • The Voice of the Night
      • The Face of Fear .HTM
    • Deana Dwyer
      • Legacy of Terror
      • Demon Child
    • K. R. Dwyer
    • Leigh Nichols
      • The Servants of Twilight .TXT
      • Shadow Fires .LIT
      • The House of Thunder
      • The Eyes of Darkness
      • The Key to Midnight .TXT - G'pS: 8
      • Owen West
      • The Mask .LIT - G'pS: 6
      • The Funhouse .HTM
    • Richard Paige
      • The Door to December

(*)Odd Thomas is a fictional character who first appeared in Dean Koontz's 2003 novel of the same name, Odd Thomas. He is a twenty-year-old man who lives in the fictional desert town of Pico Mundo, California, and is able to see the spirits of the dead. He is able to make himself heard to them but they cannot speak to him, although they may make signs or mouth words. This fact complicates much of the books.

The ghost of Elvis Presley was once a constant companion to him, until the end of Brother Odd, at which time Elvis moved on and the ghost of Frank Sinatra became Odd's new companion. Sinatra similarly left at the end of Odd Hours, shortly after an impressive display of poltergeist activity.

(**)One of Dean Koontz's pen names was inspired by his dog, Trixie Koontz, a golden retriever, shown in many of his book-jacket photos. Originally a service dog with Canine Companions for Independence (CCI), a charitable organization that provides service dogs for people with disabilities. Trixie was a gift from CCI in gratitude of the Koontz's substantial donations, totalling $2,500,000 between 1991 and 2004. Koontz was taken with the charity while he was researching his novel Midnight, a book which included a CCI-trained dog, a black Labrador retriever named Moose. In 2004 when Koontz wrote and edited Life Is Good: Lessons in Joyful Living in her name and in 2005, Koontz wrote a second book credited to Trixie, Christmas Is Good. Both books are written from a supposed canine perspective on the joys of life.

I am a Koontz fan. I buy and read his books as soon as they get translated in Dutch. (Take a look at my collection). I love his humour, his creative mind and the paranormal 'touch' Koontz add to his books. He's the kind of writer that makes you doubt if there's indeed something 'more' between earth and the sky that we simply don't have the instruments for to measure if there exist... After I read a book I give it a personal score. The more the book 'catches' me, or leaves me thinking for a while after it is finished, the higher the score. Lower scores I give to books from which the ending is a downside, when the story ends in a way that I think 'I could have thought about that myself'... or I have the impression the 'deadline' for finishing the manuscript is near and the book had to be finished quickly. Or maybe Mr. Koontz is already thinking of the next story while the one he is writing isn't finished yet. (I know that feeling... haha!) My scores go from 1 to 10 and are indicated with G'pS, meaning: Guy's personal Score. - Guy1731

Jun 20th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Jun 26th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Image Stephenie Meyer's life changed dramatically on June 2, 2003. The stay-at-home mother of three young sons woke up from a dream featuring seemingly real characters that she could not get out of her head.

"Though I had a million things to do, I stayed in bed, thinking about the dream. Unwillingly, I eventually got up and did the immediate necessities, and then put everything that I possibly could on the back burner and sat down at the computer to write—something I hadn't done in so long that I wondered why I was bothering."

Image Twilight --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .mp3 / .PDF / .PDF / .HTML --> buy :D

Image Eclipse --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .mp3 / .PDF / .PDF --> buy :D

Image New Moon --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .mp3 / .PDF / .PDF --> buy :D

Image Breaking Dawn --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .mp3 / M4B / .HTML / .PDF --> buy :D

Image Bree Tanner --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .LIT / .PDF / .ePUB --> buy :D

Image Midnight Sun. --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .PDF --> buy :D

Image --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .mp3 / .LIT --> buy :D

Image Twilight: The Graphic Novel --> summary --> excerpt --> comments --> .CBR --> buy :D

How to read this post?

First look at the cover and discover the title of the book. Interested? Look what it is about by clicking the summary link. Then eventually read a page of the book by following the excerpt link, and read the comments about this book from this site's users. You like Stephenie's style? Hooked by the story? Intrigued by the comments? Go to the releases and download the ebook/audiobook by tapping on the appropriate .LIT/.PDF/mp3/M4B/ePUB/.HTML link. Then, if you like the book, and want to support lovely Stephenie, follow the buy link and order a hardcover version of the wonderful story that just took you away from this world for a while, into the imagination of one of our favourite writers... - G & a

Jun 26th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Jun 30th, 2010, 5:24 pm
Dan Brown novels...

Image Digital Fortress is a techno-thriller novel written by American author Dan Brown and published in 1998 by St. Martin's Press. The book explores the theme of government surveillance of electronically stored information on the private lives of citizens, and the possible civil liberties and ethical implications using such technology. When the NSA's invincible code-breaking machine encounters a mysterious code it cannot break, the agency calls in its head cryptographer, Susan Fletcher, a brilliant and beautiful mathematician. What she uncovers sends shock waves through the corridors of power. The NSA is being held hostage...not by guns or bombs, but by a code so ingeniously complex that if released it will cripple U.S. intelligence.
.PDF - .MOBI - .mp3 - .PRC - Deutsche Ausgabe .PDF - Summary - Comments - BUY!

Image Angels & Demons is a 2000 bestselling mystery-thriller novel written by American author Dan Brown and published by Pocket Books. The novel introduces the character Robert Langdon, who is also the protagonist of Brown's subsequent 2003 novel, The Da Vinci Code, and 2009 novel, The Lost Symbol. It also shares many stylistic elements with its sequel, such as conspiracies of secret societies, a single-day time frame, and the Catholic Church. Ancient history, architecture, and symbolism are also heavily referenced throughout the book. A film adaptation was released on May 15, 2009, though it was set after the events of The Da Vinci Code film, which had been released in 2006.
.MOBI - .mp3 - .PDF - .LIT - Deutsche Ausgabe .PDF - Summary - BUY!

Image Deception Point is a 2001 techno-thriller novel by Dan Brown. The plot concerns a meteorite found within the Arctic Circle that may provide proof of extraterrestrial life, and attempts by dark forces to prevent this finding from becoming public.
.MOBI - .mp3 - .PDF - .LIT - Deutsche Ausgabe .PDF - Summary - BUY!

Image The Da Vinci Code is a 2003 mystery-detective fiction novel written by an American author, Dan Brown. It follows symbologist Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu as they investigate a murder in Paris's Louvre Museum and discover a battle between the Priory of Sion and Opus Dei over the possibility of Jesus Christ of Nazareth having been married to Mary Magdalene.
.MOBI - .mp3 - .PDF - .LIT - .PDF - Summary - BUY!

Image The Lost Symbol is a 2009 novel by American writer Dan Brown. It is a thriller set in Washington, D.C., after the events of The Da Vinci Code. Released on September 15, 2009, it is the third Brown novel to involve the character of Harvard University symbolist Robert Langdon, following 2000's Angels & Demons and 2003's The Da Vinci Code. It had a first printing of 6.5 million (5 million in North America, 1.5 million in the UK), the largest in Doubleday history. On its first day the book sold one million in hardcover and e-book versions in the U.S., the UK and Canada, making it the fastest selling adult novel in history. It was number one on the New York Times Best Seller list for hardcover fiction for the first six weeks of its release, and remained there until January 24 of the following year.
.MOBI - .mp3 - .PDF - .PRC - .LIT - Summary - BUY!
Jun 30th, 2010, 5:24 pm
Jul 9th, 2010, 5:56 pm
Image Photography software.

--> Information and useful reading about Photography can be found in our ebook section, and also we have a lot of interesting 'for Dummies' that are catalogued here.
--> Anyone really using this kind of applications on his mobile? Please leave some comments about which one and how in this topic.
--> Did you see any software related to photography on this site you think should be added to this post? Please mention that here and - though we really expect you to do that to help us - you'll get a reward anyway.

Back to Lists INDEX
Jul 9th, 2010, 5:56 pm
Aug 1st, 2010, 7:12 pm
Image Books/movie/series/comics adaptions...

[b]Seen the movie? You liked it? Read the book! Watched the series? Discover the comics! Find here the releases related to each other posted on this site...

Aug 1st, 2010, 7:12 pm