Reading, math, keep your kids busy
Nov 22nd, 2017, 8:13 pm
My Town : Pets v1.05
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
Overview: Everybody loves pets and My Town : pets has so many of them to play with. Have a fantastic adventure while taking care of your pets. Adopt you favorite animal from the animal shelter, keep them healthy and visit the vet’s office, keep the clean by visiting the animal spa and dress them up at the clothing store so they will look fabulous at the animal park.

This game connects to my town : Home, Haunted house and museum, this means you can bring over characters and pets from one game to another giving you even more pretend play options!

WHY DO KIDS AND PARENTS LOVE MY TOWN GAMES?
My Town games are digital dollhouse games, much like a free canvas they allow kids to invent and create a new game or story each time they play. You can play our games alone or with parents and friends. There are no ads. The complete my town series of games give you a huge world of imaginary fun.

PLAY, IMAGINE, DISCOVER
My Town : Pets has everything needed to take care of your pet. Play with cats, dogs, birds and hamsters. Imagine adopting your dog, dressing them up and discovering all the hidden locations and hot spots. Try walking your dog at the parks litter sand area, just don’t forget to clean up the poop. Wash your animals and treat them if they get hurt at the vet office. Discover all the locations and invent your own story with each game play.

FEATURES:
-Game connects to My Town : Home, Museum and haunted house. Bring over your character and move them around between our other games!
- Animal shelter where you’ll lonely animals to adopt, Vet office, clothing store and a fun animal park for your animals to play around in
- 10 bird, 10 hamster, 7 cat, 7 dogs not forgetting a vet, a store keeper, a nurse and the spa worker
- Lots of clothing for you dogs, cats, hamsters and birds. Ohh, we almost forgot , also for the kids
- Multi touch support
- Emotions for all humans that will make them laugh, cry get mad or be surprised!

RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Our games are suited for all age groups, while 4 year olds can play with their parents the older ones can play alone or together on the same screen. Fun and entertaining with long playtime guaranteed. We have full parental control, no 3rd party ads, no IAP. Our games are a safe environment for kids.

We try to give educational values to all our games. Empathy, Showing emotions and much more. Our games have lots of props and characters so kids are not limited, if they can imagine it they can probably do it in our kids safe environment.

New

*** We fixed the shaking screens on some devices. Sorry about that ****
If you enjoy playing My Town : Pets, please leave us a review!
For any other issues, send us an email at info@my-town.com

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mytown.pets

Download Instructions:
https://douploads.net/fisiseivggj5

Mirror
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/fl91zlukfj8d
Nov 22nd, 2017, 8:13 pm