Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Aug 19th, 2019, 11:44 pm
5 Novels by Claire Allan
Requirements: .epub Reader,2mb
Overview: Claire Allan is a former journalist, turned bestselling author from Derry in Northern Ireland.,
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics

Image Image Image Image Image

It's Got To Be Perfect:All Annie Delaney really wants is her happy ever after. A big dress. A big day. A big commitment. She even has a scrap book filled to bursting with ideas for her dream day, her dream home and of course her dream man. Only problem is, the current man on her arm isn't so much of a dream as a nightmare and as for the man currently in her bed... that's a whole other disaster in the making. With her relationship, and her life, heading into a tailspin Annie realises she has to re-examine just what can make her happy, while trying (and failing) not to make things worse. But it's never going to be easy especially when she sees her friend Fionn heading straight towards her own big day with her Mr Right. But then Annie misjudges the difficulties Fionn faces with Mr Right's very own Little Miss, not to mention the ex waiting in the wings. Turning to her sister, Darcy, for support Annie has her eyes opened to just what can make you happy or indeed what can make you sad. And she ponders that age old question is there ever such a thing as the perfect relationship?

Rainy Days & Tuesdays:"I used to be glamorous once. Honestly I was. I was a babe but somewhere between being a babe and having a baby I lost my mojo. Now I'm the ultimate Slummy Mummy." Grace, Parenting Editor of a monthly glossy, was once the glamorous Health and Beauty Editor. Now she still looks like she s nine months pregnant two years after childbirth and is devastated when the office bimbo, stick-insect Louise, announces: I need you to lose weight. Grace has been chosen by the magazine to undergo the ultimate make-over for a feature. Overcoming her first reaction (which is to murder Louise), Grace decides to go for it not realizing it will involve taking happy pills, crying torrents in front of her hard-nosed editor Sinéad, being weighed in public, and wondering whether or not she wants to stay married... Will it all be worth it? Can she become a Yummy Mummy and get her life back together again?

Still You:When summer arrives to Temple Muse in 1963, the big house Áine Quigley shares with her mother is brought to life with the arrival of her sister Charlotte, home from Italy with her two children and adoring husband.
A free spirit, and fiercely protective of her little sister, Charlotte brings with her a sense of adventure which rubs off on Áine – setting off a chain of events which will frame the rest of their lives.
From the fragrant flowerbeds of their luscious gardens to a sun-soaked terrace in Italy, Áine finds her life moving in a direction she had never thought possible.
But in her older years, when dementia threatens to steal those memories and when, with the help of her carer Georgina, she looks back on all that has passed, will she regret her choices in life or will she realise that everything worked out just as it always should have?

The First Time I Said Goodbye:Would you hold on tighter if you knew you were saying goodbye forever?
In 1959, factory girl Stella Hegarty finds herself falling unexpectedly for the charms of a handsome US marine based in Derry.
Caught up in a whirlwind of romance which rivals the great love stories in the movies she so loves, Stella finds herself planning a new life in America with her beloved Ray.
But when tragedy steps in, both their lives are thrown into turmoil and they come to realise they may have said their first, and last goodbye.
In 2010, Annabel Jackson, reeling from the loss of her beloved father, agrees to accompany her mother Stella back to Ireland to meet her family for the first time.
As the pair arrive in Derry - they both start to realise that some times you have to say goodbye to what you thought you always wanted in order to find what you have needed all along.

Jumping in Puddles:When Detta O'Neill returns to Rathinch - a village in Donegal - she is determined to make a difference.
Bringing together four lone parents for a support group which has the old biddies of the village scandalised, she tries her best to build bridges and forge friendships among her charges.
Niamh Quigley’s dream of a perfect life in the country was cut cruelly short with the death of her husband Seán. A woman on the verge of meltdown – but with a kitchen island you might just kill for – she has to find her way again without the man she never thought could hurt her.
Ruth Byrne was left high and dry when her husband ran off with a younger woman. But could his desertion have been a blessing in disguise for Ruth and her children?
Liam Dougherty doesn’t think so. His wife is the younger woman in question and he would do anything to win her back . . . or would he?
Which leaves teen mum Ciara Boyle. Everyone is just dying to know who the father of her child is, but does she have a good reason for keeping her secret to herself?
Apart from being parents, can the group find anything in common? Can they find happiness and confidence again? And can Detta really make the difference she wants to make?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/wu8jijd37fef

Mirror:
https://rg.to/file/9034557f1a8f23e88f05ddda79e4defc
Aug 19th, 2019, 11:44 pm