Books in audio format
Jun 19th, 2021, 7:18 am
Warden of the West Series Complete by Annabel Chase
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 359mb
Overview: Annabel Chase is the author of urban fantasy and cozy mystery novels. She would love to live in a magical town where she can shop at Ready-to-Were for the the perfect outfit, flirt with hot angels and vampires, and cook gourmet meals without exerting any effort
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

BOOK 1: Outcasts

I live by one simple rule: no magic.
Not too hard in the human world, plus it keeps me hidden from my evil sorcerer father. Safe.
When I’m forced into using magic to save an innocent family, the jig is up. Or so I believe.
Instead, I’m whisked off to an academy of magic in a place I never knew existed. The problem is—my power is completely raw, which means I don’t know my butt from a broomstick. At first it’s all wands, witches, and a new wardrobe…until I get caught in a restricted area with a dead body. Now it’s going to take more than magic to clear my name. Thanks to new friends and a magically delicious vampire called Gray, I don’t have to fly solo anymore.
I’m out of my depth and out of options. Can I catch a killer before it’s too late, or am I doomed to live a life on the run?

BOOK 2: Outclassed

The ace in a pack of lies.
I’m doing my best to settle into life at the academy, and keep my secret under wraps. After all, I’m training for a future as a warden for the Agency of Magical Forces. Can’t have a mass-murdering evil father as part of my pedigree. I still can’t tell a rune from a rock, but life is good. Until I discover a dead body in the river.
Before I know it, I’m thrust into an investigation to find the killer, which means using magic outside of my comfort zone. The more magic I use, the more I worry about succumbing to the dark side like my father. With the help of my new friends and the sexy vampire, Gray, I just might manage to live through it…if I’m lucky.

BOOK 3:Outlast

Where there’s a wand, there’s a way.
My secret is out, yet I’m still welcome at the academy, training for a future as a warden for the Agency of Magical Forces. For the first time in my life, I feel like I belong.
Until one of my roommates goes missing, and it’s all my fault.
I lead the charge to find her, testing the limits of my magical abilities in the process, and resisting the allure of the sexy vampire, Gray. The clock is ticking as we race to one of the most dangerous underworlds in an effort to rescue my roommate before it’s too late. Can I use my powerful magic to save her without losing myself…or my life?

Download Instructions:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ubvcegq1gtr0jlz/Warden+of+the+West.zip/file
https://drop.download/5h24gcoal8r7/Warden_of_the_West.zip

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 19th, 2021, 7:18 am