Apps intended for mature audiences
Aug 13th, 2019, 1:17 pm
Works ok but the special starred ones do not play, says something went wrong, so it is not modded?
Aug 13th, 2019, 1:17 pm
Aug 13th, 2019, 1:20 pm
avadis99 wrote:Works ok but the special starred ones do not play, says something went wrong, so it is not modded?

"Premium video and 1080p quality not available (as it should be)" ;)
Aug 13th, 2019, 1:20 pm

Respect the thread owner !

Use Mirror only if the links on the first post are dead, thankyou! :)
Aug 13th, 2019, 6:53 pm
Everything nice, but perhaps the offline video download location can be changed and/or offline videos converted into player-independent codec?? Thank you for looking into this!
:wave:
Image Album section download feature would also be much appreciated. :) 8)
Aug 13th, 2019, 6:53 pm
Aug 17th, 2019, 4:57 am
Having issues downloading. None of the links work with Mobilism premium.

I also tried free user download on dropapk, but it says "Too many connections from this IP" & the doupload link is dead. I also tried dropapk a couple minutes later (since the IP is whitelisted for 8 hours after filling out the reCAPTCHA) & the second time it says "404 Not found" nginx error.

Lastly myuploads.ru has an unusable interface.. there's no obvious download button anywhere, and the "SLOW DOWNLOAD" clickable link does nothing (just a # added to the URL if I open it in a new tab)
Aug 17th, 2019, 4:57 am
Aug 17th, 2019, 9:12 am
Chaprnks wrote:Having issues downloading. None of the links work with Mobilism premium.

I also tried free user download on dropapk, but it says "Too many connections from this IP" & the doupload link is dead. I also tried dropapk a couple minutes later (since the IP is whitelisted for 8 hours after filling out the reCAPTCHA) & the second time it says "404 Not found" nginx error.

Lastly myuploads.ru has an unusable interface.. there's no obvious download button anywhere, and the "SLOW DOWNLOAD" clickable link does nothing (just a # added to the URL if I open it in a new tab)

Premium sites - die every day, they are no longer reliable.

myupload.ru - download link in the middle of the screenshot. after the timer.

Aug 17th, 2019, 9:12 am

Aug 17th, 2019, 9:14 am
I don’t need to shoot video how to download from file hosting ?? :D
Aug 17th, 2019, 9:14 am

Aug 17th, 2019, 9:33 am
Chaprnks wrote:Having issues downloading. None of the links work with Mobilism premium.

Here's a video on how to download! :D

https://youtu.be/B-9s6PvbFCM
Aug 17th, 2019, 9:33 am

Aug 17th, 2019, 8:28 pm
hellisfureal wrote:YA fuckin troll

A person does not know how to download, I showed him how to do it.

I can teach you manners at the same time. there are YouTube channels "how to communicate on forums with decent people" ;)
Aug 17th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Oct 15th, 2019, 2:09 am
Please update to 5.0.1
Oct 15th, 2019, 2:09 am