Apps intended for mature audiences
Jun 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm
derrin wrote:I'm sorry but the first modded version works flawlessly on a Redmi Note 8 Pro running android Pie:
New modded version by hifi2007 has been added

my suggestion to you is not to upload anything if all you can do is test on one single device Derrin smh!, or find you some serious testers to stick with, moderators made it clear some time ago on here about this site having a standard to live up to & warned of repeatedly releasing untested apps, i can't begin to tell you how many of your releases including your own don't even install on devices that the original does
Jun 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm
Jun 30th, 2020, 8:40 pm
hifi2007 wrote:
Neolord wrote:Unfortunately not working!
The app doesn't even load...
Please fix...

Does the original work vs the mod ?
Did you check if your isp is blocking the content ?
Did the app work for you in the past or is this the first time you have tried the app ?
check the original https://2no.co/2R9vG5

Thank u souch dear Hifi for replying ...
Sorry for my late reply...
Now with your midifcations it works flawlessly on my android 6 device but the problem is some of the movies doesn't load says"server load error" idk if its only on my side but others do have this problem too!
So thank yiu again for your release you've always been one of my goz-to modders when it comes to modded apps, So yeah appreciated your work so much you've done so much for the community and always bring good and HQ stuff for users like me!
Jun 30th, 2020, 8:40 pm
Jul 5th, 2020, 1:46 am
There are new version (v4.0) can someone mod the app?
Jul 5th, 2020, 1:46 am
Jul 6th, 2020, 5:37 am
There are new version (v4.0).This one not work anymore.
Jul 6th, 2020, 5:37 am
Jul 9th, 2020, 8:47 am
any updates to 4.1?
Jul 9th, 2020, 8:47 am