Apps intended for mature audiences
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:00 am
walleye66 wrote:
Mikesew1320 wrote:Oopzz...Why you guys love this app? AFAIK it's 18+ app. Right? Anyway, Let me check what can i do. :lol: :o

mods of this are no longer permitted

Lol. Why? If this is true, it's not fair. It's biased in my opinion. Why not permitted bro? :lol:
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:00 am

Modded with love by MikaelYeAbLij
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:27 am
:lol:
Mikesew1320 wrote:Oopzz...Why you guys love this app? AFAIK it's 18+ app. Right? Anyway, Let me check what can i do. :lol: :o

Yes please do it, it is always confinement here. So boring... It is necessary to take care of the best possible way :lol:
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:27 am
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am
Mikesew1320 wrote:
walleye66 wrote:

mods of this are no longer permitted

Lol. Why? If this is true, it's not fair. It's biased in my opinion. Why not permitted bro? :lol:

automatic ban its his only source of income to feed his family
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am

....it takes a special kind of stupid to add ads into an ad-free app
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am
[quote="QuietPlease"automatic ban its his only source of income to feed his family[/quote]

I dont see how its different for other applications on here modded by other developers, also just think of how many lively hoods of other developers have been destroyed during this pandemic because of sites such as these... so lets no get into that.
I actually don't care if this app gets modded or not since i don't use such apps but this app should be allowed to be modded and released like the thousands of other apps on here, or he could just reduce the advertising a bit to keep the people happy
Dec 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am
Dec 2nd, 2020, 1:01 pm
I actually don't mind using the version with ads, but I guess over here is to each their own :lol:
Dec 2nd, 2020, 1:01 pm
Dec 2nd, 2020, 4:39 pm
QuietPlease wrote:automatic ban its his only source of income to feed his family

If this is true it really is nonsense.to thinl that way. Should people who modify or crack applications have to ask the developer for permission to do so? Is everything okay the fridge is full the car loan is well paid I can crack your app?. :shock: If so then this kind of forum has no reason to exist and nowbody should post something...
Dec 2nd, 2020, 4:39 pm
Dec 27th, 2020, 1:07 am
The dev will request a takedown if this appn gets modded. Which is why they also personally upload it here.

Despite the fact that OP is profiteering off of pirated content already
Dec 27th, 2020, 1:07 am