For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Aug 25th, 2020, 9:11 pm
The Lancet medical Journal v7.6.0 [Subscribed]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: The Lancet is the world's leading independent general medical journal. The journal's coverage is international in focus and extends to all aspects of human health.

The Lancet publishes the original primary research and review articles of the highest standard. The Lancet is stringently edited and peer-reviewed to ensure the scientific merit and clinical relevance of its diverse content. Drawing on an international network of advisers and contributors, The Lancet meets the needs of physicians by adding to their clinical knowledge and alerting them to current issues affecting the practice of medicine worldwide. The blend of challenging editorials, signed commentaries, original research, commissioned reviews, an international news section, and the views of readers in the letters pages make The Lancet an essential weekly read for physicians all over the world.

Mod Info:
● All issues free.
● Ads removed.
● NO need for login.

Mod by Hersh

What's New:
No Changelog.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allN/A

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/dtp2s2j1d1mc

Mirrors:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/qfwe2y53jq5p
Aug 25th, 2020, 9:11 pm
Aug 26th, 2020, 3:13 am
Wow, tkx a lot, Bro! Let me check the article for Covid-19. :)
Aug 26th, 2020, 3:13 am
Aug 26th, 2020, 3:26 am
Thank you HershB4A for fulfilling my request,
I appreciate very much (I reckon many others do so)
Disseminating the vital & timely info to everybody in this pandemic times
is a huge help
Aug 26th, 2020, 3:26 am
Aug 26th, 2020, 4:05 am
mcmillianxyz wrote:Thank you HershB4A for fulfilling my request,
is a huge help

yes it was a great release... :)
and i really appreciate and love the work he doing on intresting apps...
Aug 26th, 2020, 4:05 am
Aug 26th, 2020, 4:07 am
Oh, jz. Just got the announcement from the app: As of Aug 31, 2020, the Lancet mobile app will be discontinued. To continue to access content from these journals, please visit their website at: https://www.ebiomedicine.com

Damn, that means the app will be gone in 5 days and it will be useless! :o :(
Aug 26th, 2020, 4:07 am
Aug 26th, 2020, 4:39 am
cityhunteryzx wrote:Oh, jz. Just got the announcement from the app: As of Aug 31, 2020, the Lancet mobile app will be discontinued. To continue to access content from these journals, please visit their website at: https://www.ebiomedicine.com

Damn, that means the app will be gone in 5 days and it will be useless! :o :(

i think it is only going to remove from playstore but app works... let's see what's happens after 31st August :shock:
Aug 26th, 2020, 4:39 am
Aug 30th, 2020, 6:46 am
is a huge help

As a friend of mine who is a medical doctor said don't take the Lancet writings for granted. At least half of them are pure propaganda to control and brainwash medical doctors and nothing more. Conventional medicine is a dogma, consequently a religion and every religion has a bible. "The Lancet" is the bible and every believer(medical doctor) must accept and follow, if not they strip their license. Why this happened? Because money for research are so much every year(ex. cancer research). Why is a dogma? Because any valuable and proved alternative therapy is not acceptable from conventional medicine(ex. cancer). If personally i know people who twenty years ago didn't accept conventional medicine to treat their cancer and today are vital and healthy, how i can believe articles from The Lancet Oncology issue? This is for laughing, because they don't give five years post-treatment to survive. So, how the hell you can believe their articles about COVID if it is worldwide known and proved that the "system" had used special machinations to mark "death from COVID" to victims who happened to be dead from any cause? The Lancet owned by the "system". Food for thought!!!
Aug 30th, 2020, 6:46 am

The older i get, the more i understand that it's okay to live a life that others don't understand.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 7:35 pm
conan101010 wrote:
is a huge help

As a friend of mine who is a medical doctor said don`t take the Lancet writings for granted. At least half of them are pure propaganda to control and brainwash medical doctors and nothing more. Conventional medicine is a dogma, consequently a religion and every religion has a bible. "The Lancet" is the bible and every believer(medical doctor) must accept and follow, if not they strip their license. Why this happened? Because money for research are so much every year(ex. cancer research). Why is a dogma? Because any valuable and proved alternative therapy is not acceptable from conventional medicine(ex. cancer). If personally i know people who twenty years ago didn`t accept conventional medicine to treat their cancer and today are vital and healthy, how i can believe articles from The Lancet Oncology issue? This is for laughing, because they don`t give five years post-treatment to survive. So, how the hell you can believe their articles about COVID if it is worldwide known and proved that the "system" had used special machinations to mark "death from COVID" to victims who happened to be dead from any cause? The Lancet owned by the "system". Food for thought!!!
What sort of "medical doctor"? This is loose and vague term.
Sep 2nd, 2020, 7:35 pm

OG Pixel XL, running stock Android 10
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:05 pm
amh10 wrote:
conan101010 wrote:
is a huge help

As a friend of mine who is a medical doctor said don`t take the Lancet writings for granted. At least half of them are pure propaganda to control and brainwash medical doctors and nothing more. Conventional medicine is a dogma, consequently a religion and every religion has a bible. "The Lancet" is the bible and every believer(medical doctor) must accept and follow, if not they strip their license. Why this happened? Because money for research are so much every year(ex. cancer research). Why is a dogma? Because any valuable and proved alternative therapy is not acceptable from conventional medicine(ex. cancer). If personally i know people who twenty years ago didn`t accept conventional medicine to treat their cancer and today are vital and healthy, how i can believe articles from The Lancet Oncology issue? This is for laughing, because they don`t give five years post-treatment to survive. So, how the hell you can believe their articles about COVID if it is worldwide known and proved that the "system" had used special machinations to mark "death from COVID" to victims who happened to be dead from any cause? The Lancet owned by the "system". Food for thought!!!
What sort of "medical doctor"? This is loose and vague term.

He is an Oncologist and he was never agreed with the price that cost a series of chemo for example. I think this is correct and i think is not so easy to find an ethical oncologist these days!
Sep 2nd, 2020, 10:05 pm

The older i get, the more i understand that it's okay to live a life that others don't understand.
Sep 3rd, 2020, 3:43 am
conan101010
amh10

I'll continue to follow Lancet.
On the other hand, please feel free to suggest an alternative source,
then I will have a comparable view
Sep 3rd, 2020, 3:43 am
Jul 24th, 2021, 7:05 am
Links are all dead. Can you reupload?
Jul 24th, 2021, 7:05 am
May 13th, 2022, 2:24 pm
Could someone please re-upload this file?
May 13th, 2022, 2:24 pm

I've lost all my past uploads -- audiobooks as well as ebooks. Sorry! I cannot meet any re-up requests. Please do no contact me for re-up requests. If links don't work please feel free to make fresh requests. Others can repost my past releases. Admins may remove my posts if links are stale.
-xk