For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Dec 7th, 2016, 8:08 pm
CURRENT Med Diag & Treat 2017 v1.2
Requirements: 3.0 +
Overview: This #1 annual internal medicine and clinical practice guide turns the latest research into improved patient outcomes – now fully updated and revised.

Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic, you’ll find concise, evidence-based information about hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments.

Here’s why CMDT is an essential reference for any primary care setting:
• Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management throughout the broad fields of internal medicine
• Full review of internal medicine and additional primary care topics, such as gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
• The only text with an annual update on HIV/AIDS and new emerging viral diseases
• Specific disease prevention information
• Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices – plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Updated PMID numbers for quick reference
• Many full-color photographs and illustrations

Here are just a few of the many exciting new additions and updates:
• New information on Zika, dengue, chikungunya, MERS and other infections
• Two new online chapters: Lesbian & Bisexual Women’s Health and Transgender Health & Disease Prevention
• Update on influenza pneumococcal, HPV, and meningococcal vaccines
• Latest information on new therapies for inflammatory bowel disease
• Revised recommendations for cardiovascular prevention methods
• Recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of Clostridium difficile infections
• New FDA approved medications for diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia
• Extensively revised material on alcoholism
• Latest information on treatment options for obesity
• Expanded online Podiatry chapter

This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.usatineMediaLLC.cmdt2017

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/nzwqhemy3tnq

Mirror
https://userscloud.com/7in1n7gihwwq

OBB
https://drop.download/2msm6lp8jfhs

Mirror
https://userscloud.com/ls44qyjfura2
Dec 7th, 2016, 8:08 pm
Dec 8th, 2016, 10:06 am
Thank you for this new update..This is working without any issue...
Dec 8th, 2016, 10:06 am
Dec 8th, 2016, 10:12 am
How to install correctly .i can not see images.
Dec 8th, 2016, 10:12 am
Dec 8th, 2016, 1:59 pm
I have tried to install this and it crashes on opening the app. Any suggestions? Galaxy s7
Dec 8th, 2016, 1:59 pm
Dec 8th, 2016, 2:02 pm
Ok sorted, had to move it to device storage OBB folder, working now.Thanks
Dec 8th, 2016, 2:02 pm
Dec 8th, 2016, 2:06 pm
Installation instruction
1) Extract the OBB files after download
2) Copy the data file folder (com.usatineMediaLLC.cmdt2017) to android/OBB folder on device storage.
3) Install the app (might need to enable install app from unknown sources in settings/security)
4) Simply open the app and viola
you can later move it to sd card if you want.
Dec 8th, 2016, 2:06 pm
Dec 12th, 2016, 12:57 pm
zranja wrote:Installation instruction
2) Copy the data file folder (com.usatineMediaLLC.cmdt2017) to android/OBB folder on device storage.
3) Install the app (might need to enable install app from unknown sources in settings/security)

When i do like you show me app show download complete
Still can not see images
Dec 12th, 2016, 12:57 pm
Dec 12th, 2016, 6:10 pm
sim thida wrote:
zranja wrote:Installation instruction

When i do like you show me app show download complete
Still can not see images

In your device enabled internet?
Dec 12th, 2016, 6:10 pm
Dec 12th, 2016, 7:45 pm
The app is working great with all images visible without the need of internet:

Can you send a screenshot of your problem?
Dec 12th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Dec 12th, 2016, 8:03 pm
drnaveed wrote:The app is working great with all images visible without the need of internet:

Can you send a screenshot of your problem?

I don't know how to upload screenshot.I want to show too.
Dec 12th, 2016, 8:03 pm
Dec 13th, 2016, 1:22 am
sim thida wrote:http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/1268/EzWlMy.png

I try to show you the image.
Dec 13th, 2016, 1:22 am
Dec 13th, 2016, 9:57 am
sim thida wrote:Image

I also have this appl and I can see the table for the hypertension without problem.Try to reinstall with the new obb.
Dec 13th, 2016, 9:57 am
Dec 13th, 2016, 10:44 am
christophmd wrote:
sim thida wrote:Image

I also have this appl and I can see the table for the hypertension without problem.Try to reinstall with the new obb.

I try reinstall several time but still irror.
Dec 13th, 2016, 10:44 am