For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Jul 11th, 2018, 3:21 pm
Sanford Guide Collection v2.1.11 [Patched]
Requirements: Android 4.1+
Overview: Sanford Guide Collection provides subscribers to The Sanford Guide Collection App and Sanford Guide All Access.

Image Image

Sanford Guide Collection provides subscribers to The Sanford Guide Collection App and Sanford Guide All Access (available directly from The Sanford Guide) with integrated coverage of Antimicrobial Therapy, HIV/AIDS Therapy and Viral Hepatitis Therapy for maximum convenience, interactivity and ease of use. A subscription is required.

Full text search provides fast access, detailed search results, and highlighted search terms. Intuitive menus provide an alternative way to navigate our extensive content collection. Interactive calculators simplify complicated dosing and algorithms walk you through decision processes. Together with user-created bookmarks and notes, you can further organize and access content according to the way you work.

Sanford Guide Collection reflects 46 years of editorial excellence prepared and updated by leading experts in infectious diseases. Coverage includes: clinical syndromes (by anatomic system/site of infection), pathogens (bacterial, fungal, mycobacterial, parasitic and viral), anti-infective drugs (dosing, adverse effects, activity, pharmacology, interactions), comprehensive coverage of HIV/AIDS and viral Hepatitis, specialized dosing tables and tools, calculators and preventative therapy, all evidence-based, extensively referenced and updated monthly.

WHAT'S NEW

You can now search by drug trade names!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanfordguide.collection

Download Instructions: Patched by xpirt
https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/iI5TrOsN/file.html

Mirror
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pb2z5qiri5g5t ... t.apk?dl=0
Jul 11th, 2018, 3:21 pm

reverse engineering stuff...

all my releases are for educational purposes only.
Jul 12th, 2018, 4:22 am
Thanks a lot. Working perfectly but I received subscription expiry message. However the program is still working
Jul 12th, 2018, 4:22 am

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Jul 12th, 2018, 8:13 am
teto71 wrote:Thanks a lot. Working perfectly but I received subscription expiry message. However the program is still working

I think I may have forgot to remove that..

anyway yeah it's just cosmetic, doesn't compromise the functionality
Jul 12th, 2018, 8:13 am

reverse engineering stuff...

all my releases are for educational purposes only.
Jul 12th, 2018, 7:46 pm
Thank you Sir!
Jul 12th, 2018, 7:46 pm
Jul 12th, 2018, 10:59 pm
Database is not updated and stuck at 12 june.

Version 1.0.13 patched still able to update database now at current 12 july
Jul 12th, 2018, 10:59 pm
Jul 13th, 2018, 12:14 am
You are right. I have an update on antimicrobial guide but not here

The only solution for getting the update is to delete database and download again. I get the expiry message again but the program is working without updates

Or back to the previous version till xpirt correct this version to get updates
Jul 13th, 2018, 12:14 am

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers