For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Sep 30th, 2012, 11:18 am
hello nokia...its already 30/9...can u crack a new version
Sep 30th, 2012, 11:18 am
Sep 30th, 2012, 7:05 pm
haziqmck7 wrote:hello nokia...its already 30/9...can u crack a new version

Uploaded the modified release!

ghengis wrote:Nokia's probably busy studying for exams.... here's hoping he ace his class and come back to us soon :)

Yup buddy, my exam has been preponed :(. So hardly have any time to invest in the forums. Sorry about that but cant help it. Hope you all understand! :)
Sep 30th, 2012, 7:05 pm

Please Don't add mirrors to my uploads.
If you want to support me! Visit: https://adf.ly/OTLb3
Oct 1st, 2012, 5:33 am
LoL.. no need to explain.. we're all whiners on here. You have your life to run.. we're just happy you get to visit us once in awhile! :) Hope you will Ace your exams!!
Oct 1st, 2012, 5:33 am
Oct 1st, 2012, 7:04 pm
thanks for another flawless update nokia. especially with the workload you have going on right now. the time you spend here is much appreciated :)
gluck on your exams
Oct 1st, 2012, 7:04 pm
Oct 3rd, 2012, 1:19 pm
thanks for the update nokia...btw wanna know...what is the different between the trial and this cracked version...both has validity for 30 days rite?
Oct 3rd, 2012, 1:19 pm
Oct 3rd, 2012, 9:02 pm
haziqmck7 wrote:thanks for the update nokia...btw wanna know...what is the different between the trial and this cracked version...both has validity for 30 days rite?

the trial gets tied to your specific device when you register. so after the 30days you cant just reinstall and start a new trial.

the cracked version requires no registration and is not tied to your device.
Oct 3rd, 2012, 9:02 pm
Oct 4th, 2012, 3:07 am
nokia670819 wrote:
haziqmck7 wrote:hello nokia...its already 30/9...can u crack a new version

Uploaded the modified release!

ghengis wrote:Nokia's probably busy studying for exams.... here's hoping he ace his class and come back to us soon :)

Yup buddy, my exam has been preponed :(. So hardly have any time to invest in the forums. Sorry about that but cant help it. Hope you all understand! :)

No need to explain buddy. We appreciate the update it works flawlessly. I was having lexi withdrawal and needed some detox with chlordiazepoxide (librium).
Oct 4th, 2012, 3:07 am

T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4g HSDPA+
HTC Nexus One
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:15 pm
Dear Nokia670819

I am new to Android and Lexicomp. I am using samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
I have few doubts about Lexi. It will be great if u can solve them.

1. If there is any specific cracked version of Lexi which I have to download to use? Or I just have to download basic Lexicomp apk from google play and then use it with the database you have provided?? If any cracked version is there, I could not see it's download link in your post.

2. I have downloaded the basic Lexicomp apk from google play and installed it. I have installed it in internal sd card of my phone as I dont have external sd card at the moment. I have followed all instructions given in your post to create a "lexi" folder and then copied the files in it. I can see the harrison practice and drugs in Library menu.

3. In the update menu I can see a list of all database and the database which i have downloaded from the links you provided. It still shows that the update is available and the update size is significant. Do I have to download these updates again?

4. I did not understand this "move to SD card support" and how to use it and what's it's function.

5. In the subscription menu it shows the expiry date of my subscriptions. Does it mean that the Lexicomp will stop working after that?

6. Is it a must to purchase an external SD card to use Lexicomp?

It will be really a big help if you can answer these queries.

Thanks in advance.
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:15 pm
Oct 5th, 2012, 1:05 am
Thank you very much for your great effort and I hope you best of luck in your exams
I switched from iphone to android after reading your posts and that you managed to get lexi offline SO thank you again
I have 1 "major" problem (at least major for me) with all of these editions
although I'm a bit new but with your clear instructions I downloaded lexi with the full capability of updates and I followed the hole instructions to add Harrison's practice to the other resources without any success
I hope you can help me get this great addition to the lexi comp app and I will be greatful
best regards
Tmaster
Oct 5th, 2012, 1:05 am
Oct 6th, 2012, 3:03 pm
dranandvijay wrote:Dear Nokia670819

1. If there is any specific cracked version of Lexi which I have to download to use? Or I just have to download basic Lexicomp apk from google play and then use it with the database you have provided?? If any cracked version is there, I could not see it's download link in your post.

2. I have downloaded the basic Lexicomp apk from google play and installed it. I have installed it in internal sd card of my phone as I dont have external sd card at the moment. I have followed all instructions given in your post to create a "lexi" folder and then copied the files in it. I can see the harrison practice and drugs in Library menu.

3. In the update menu I can see a list of all database and the database which i have downloaded from the links you provided. It still shows that the update is available and the update size is significant. Do I have to download these updates again?

4. I did not understand this "move to SD card support" and how to use it and what's it's function.

5. In the subscription menu it shows the expiry date of my subscriptions. Does it mean that the Lexicomp will stop working after that?

Thanks in advance.

the cracked apk is linked in the first post. you can find it here: http://www.filesin.com/5F147292686/download.html

download that apk (dont download from google market) and install it. you can update all the databses through the app itself or you can download the databases nokia has provided. its pre-cracked to october 29th after which it will stop updating and you will have to check back at this thread for an update from nokia. you need an external sd to download all the databases as they are very large (over a gig)
Oct 6th, 2012, 3:03 pm
Oct 7th, 2012, 5:22 pm
dude thank you for the contribution to this community.. Great Work man.. Keep it up!!
Oct 7th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Oct 7th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Thanks in advance.

Lets see...

1. The Cracked file provide in page 1 is the APK file you need to Download. Not the one from Play Store. Databases can be updated two ways by internet or doing it manually.

2. Uninstall the Google Play App if you want the full version provided here. If your happy with what you have and it works for you. Keep it as is.

3. You won't be able to update if you downloaded from Google Play Store. If you do you subscriptions will expire.

4. Move to SD Card just means the place you store the files. Just like a computer C drive or D drive. Where ever you have more space is where you put the files. Most phones have more space on SD card hence the reason.

5. Expiry of subscriptions is the date you can't update your lexicomp any more. Play Store LexiComp will stop working from that date.

6. It is NOT a MUST to purchase it .. If your phone already has space inside it no need for an SD Card. The SD Card doesn't make this app run. It just a place its stores its big files. Some phones don't even have SD Card slots. So its not a MUST.
Oct 7th, 2012, 5:35 pm
Oct 7th, 2012, 8:32 pm
salmanmian wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Lets see...

1. The Cracked file provide in page 1 is the APK file you need to Download. Not the one from Play Store. Databases can be updated two ways by internet or doing it manually.

2. Uninstall the Google Play App if you want the full version provided here. If your happy with what you have and it works for you. Keep it as is.

3. You won't be able to update if you downloaded from Google Play Store. If you do you subscriptions will expire.

4. Move to SD Card just means the place you store the files. Just like a computer C drive or D drive. Where ever you have more space is where you put the files. Most phones have more space on SD card hence the reason.

5. Expiry of subscriptions is the date you can't update your lexicomp any more. Play Store LexiComp will stop working from that date.

6. It is NOT a MUST to purchase it .. If your phone already has space inside it no need for an SD Card. The SD Card doesn't make this app run. It just a place its stores its big files. Some phones don't even have SD Card slots. So its not a MUST.

Thank you very much Salmanmian and Anushian for your reply.
Actually I understood it later and Downloaded that cracked version. I uninstalled the app which i had downloaded from play store. But the problem is that now the the cracked app is not running after the install and is getting closed with msg " Unfortunately the Lexicomp has stopped". What to do now? I have tried restarting the device several times but it did not work. I again installed the app from play store and that worked. My subscription is getting over on 26th Oct. Pls help and suggest some solution. I want Harrison Practice. I dont bother if updates dont work.

Regards
Oct 7th, 2012, 8:32 pm
Oct 9th, 2012, 2:12 pm
dranandvijay wrote:Thank you very much Salmanmian and Anushian for your reply.
Actually I understood it later and Downloaded that cracked version. I uninstalled the app which i had downloaded from play store. But the problem is that now the the cracked app is not running after the install and is getting closed with msg " Unfortunately the Lexicomp has stopped". What to do now? I have tried restarting the device several times but it did not work. I again installed the app from play store and that worked. My subscription is getting over on 26th Oct. Pls help and suggest some solution. I want Harrison Practice. I dont bother if updates dont work.

Regards

Clear app data and app cache by going to android settings --> apps --> select lexicomp --> clear data and clear cache. Then uninstall/reinstall cracked lexi. sometimes it might be necessary for you to reinstall the market version lexi and then clear data/cache, uninstall market lexi, and then install cracked lexi.
Oct 9th, 2012, 2:12 pm
Oct 9th, 2012, 2:14 pm
thanks nokia670819 you are great man deserve our respect
Oct 9th, 2012, 2:14 pm