For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Oct 9th, 2012, 7:50 pm
Clear app data and app cache by going to android settings --> apps --> select lexicomp --> clear data and clear cache. Then uninstall/reinstall cracked lexi. sometimes it might be necessary for you to reinstall the market version lexi and then clear data/cache, uninstall market lexi, and then install cracked lexi.[/quote]

Thank you very much AtticusFinch. I cleared the data and now lexi is working like a magic. I uninstalled the market app after clearing the data. Then I installed the cracked lexi. But it was not working. I was puzzled. Then I tried to clear data of cracked lexi and then to my surprise it worked :o :o :o :lol: . I am posting this for the help of some other if he is having the same problem. Its a great blog and all people here are amazingly helping to others. It feels good. Thanks to all and salute to Nokia670819.
Oct 9th, 2012, 7:50 pm
Oct 20th, 2012, 4:47 am
Downloaded it in Galaxytab 10.1 and it doesn't work :( Once the update starts it stops and then I clear the data and update it again but still it doesn't work. Help pls.
Oct 20th, 2012, 4:47 am
Oct 20th, 2012, 1:38 pm
BSPhSaii wrote:Downloaded it in Galaxytab 10.1 and it doesn't work :( Once the update starts it stops and then I clear the data and update it again but still it doesn't work. Help pls.

Same problem I am having on my Galaxy Note. Once my internet is ON on my mobile, lexicomp doesn't start only and says unfortunately lexicomp has stopped. When I switch OFF my data connection it works then. Tried everything including clearing the data and rebooting the device. I am not able to update database. Nokia pls help.
Oct 20th, 2012, 1:38 pm
Oct 20th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Will it work with the file type .000 or .001 though you only said .db/.tmp? Cause I found files of it in 4shared and I'm a bit unsure if it will work. Pls help.
Oct 20th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Oct 21st, 2012, 8:21 am
Hi Nokia, I just bought galaxy note 2 and installed the latest cracked version of lexicomp(updatable until 29/10/2012) provided in the 1st post. However, after the installation,i couldn't update the lexicomp using the "update function" provided in the application, it shows update failed. I tried clearing the data and cache like what previous posts mentioned but unfortunately it doesn't work.
Now, I got the data downloaded but i dunno where should i put the folder in. (i'm using galaxy note 2 16G, no sd card) thank you very much for your help!
Oct 21st, 2012, 8:21 am
Oct 21st, 2012, 7:14 pm
First of all sorry guys for being so ignorant but its been & going to be a hectic schedule. I used to visit the thread once in two days & felt good to see that AtticusFinch & others are taking good care of the queries.
Ok now getting to the point. You must have noticed that lexi has released the new version 2.2.1. But while releasing that version they have made the provision that only latest version can download the updates. Thats why no one was able to update.

I have made the necessary changes in the app & updated the download links in the first post.

Download the modified apk from the first post & give feedback.

& please don't expect constant support from me. I will return to the scene full fledged when I'll be free. :?
Oct 21st, 2012, 7:14 pm

Please Don't add mirrors to my uploads.
If you want to support me! Visit: https://adf.ly/OTLb3
Oct 21st, 2012, 7:16 pm
thanks for all the hard work nokia... if you don't mind me asking you preparing for the boards??
Oct 21st, 2012, 7:16 pm
Nov 3rd, 2012, 3:38 am
Hi everybody!

Do you have, maybe, dropbox links of already downloaded databases?

Thanks in advance
Nov 3rd, 2012, 3:38 am
Nov 3rd, 2012, 8:56 am
hi Nokia! could you please make a version with updates working on November? thanks in advance!
Nov 3rd, 2012, 8:56 am
Nov 3rd, 2012, 7:10 pm
davi_ssilva wrote:hi Nokia! could you please make a version with updates working on November? thanks in advance!

+1 mate :) when you got the time pls
Nov 3rd, 2012, 7:10 pm
Nov 5th, 2012, 12:21 am
Hi Nokia!! Thanks for all the hard work. I would love to have the November version with the updates, as well.
Nov 5th, 2012, 12:21 am
Nov 6th, 2012, 8:37 am
I think he maybe on an exam schedule... gallons of coffee and no sleep. Med school rocks! :)
Nov 6th, 2012, 8:37 am
Nov 7th, 2012, 6:47 pm
ghengis wrote:I think he maybe on an exam schedule... gallons of coffee and no sleep. Med school rocks! :)

:D :D Good One. Not yet buddy, still some time to go!

Anyway
Uploaded the new apk. Download from first post.
If you have lexi already on your phone, then Clear Data from Settings & the Uninstall. After this install the new apk to avoid Failed Update issue ;).
Nov 7th, 2012, 6:47 pm

Please Don't add mirrors to my uploads.
If you want to support me! Visit: https://adf.ly/OTLb3
Nov 8th, 2012, 2:15 am
Sorry, but I'm confused. This was posted on 11/7 but can only update until 11/5--and the first post states 10/29.
Nov 8th, 2012, 2:15 am