For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Oct 26th, 2017, 8:11 am
He is back, contact via telegram
Oct 26th, 2017, 8:11 am

Live free.. Die with honor..
Aug 9th, 2023, 6:00 am
So some of us still have working Lexicomp with old libraries on older phones that work fine. With any new android an Knox and the way Android locks app data and obb It seems impossible to copy and old version of Lexi with all the databases to a new phone.

Has anyone had results with the various APK cloners and their ability to take ALL of a copy of Lexi and it's databases off an older rooted phone and move them to a new phone? Even if the install has to be run in some sort of APK copying 'virtual sandbox'. Do any of these cloners work? To keep a copy of lexi that ran out of the /lexi database or the data/obb now locked down, in some stand alone environment? I have all the databases. Have all the installers, Have it working perfectly fine on some old phones. Has anyone found a work around with and of the clone apps to make some of these old apps (LexiComp / Skyscape) work on new phones by creating an environment that lets the app think it's accessing places that are no accessible on by android on new versions?
Aug 9th, 2023, 6:00 am
Mar 11th, 2024, 11:59 pm
Does anyone remember clearly the correct order in installing this? Delete /lexi Delete the lexi folder in /data. Install the APK. Next is where I can't remember. Do you copy the /data folder, the /lexi folder? I can't remember what it defaults to.
Mar 11th, 2024, 11:59 pm