Book reviews by Mobilism's Book Review team
Aug 30th, 2016, 1:08 pm
Hey Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I haven't posted my first review yet but I look forward to hearing feedback when I do, and I'm really looking forward to sharing book recommendations. Anyhoo Just got off a 16hr shift and I'm about to hit the hay and get ready for the next 8. My day off can't come soon enough. Everyone have an awesome day!! :D
Aug 30th, 2016, 1:08 pm

"I want to be completely captivated by the books I read. I want to finish each book as if I’m waking from a dream."
Aug 30th, 2016, 9:52 pm
Another jay?!?!?! Oh my. :lol:

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Looking forward to reading your reviews. SciFi is a genre I've flirted with in the past but never really delved into. Although I must admit I do love a good "huge world event, band of survivors trying to rebuild" type of book. Suggestions? ;)
Aug 30th, 2016, 9:52 pm
Aug 30th, 2016, 11:19 pm
I've been quiet, but I love reading y'all's reviews.

Hugs and welcome!
Aug 30th, 2016, 11:19 pm

I'm AFK at the moment, unable to refresh my links.

Feel free to request a new link for my posts in book requests!
Sep 15th, 2016, 2:55 pm
Just saw this! (A whole two weeks late :oops: )

Sep 15th, 2016, 2:55 pm
Oct 30th, 2016, 4:32 pm
Hi y'all Diva here...

The 1st book I remember reading was Arabian Nights. Or some Disney Comics my Dad got me when he came back from a visit to the US! There was a puppet TV show, which was sort of based on Arabian Nights, which made me find the book and from there I never looked back… I actually have 2 cupboards full of books still!

I think I was one of those kids who even read when they were on vacation from school, I would finish my English & History textbooks even before the term started and even before I finished middle school I had read the entire Sherlock Holmes collection, a good chunk of Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Silas Marner, and Folktales from all around the world - and whatever classic literature i could find in my school's library.

Since I wasn’t allowed to join a private library I decided at age 12 to start my own. I pooled together each and every book, comic, and magazine my friends owned and became the librarian to manage the books circulated and find new books to read.

When I was 18 or so I was introduced to the world of Sidney Sheldon, and I was shocked and surprised that there are books like that too. I have read Jeffrey Archer, JK Rowling, Robert Ludlum, Dan Brown, Haruki Murakami, Stieg Larsson, Laura Esquivel, Khaled Hosseini, George RR Martin, Rick Riordan to name only a few. I also like reading a bit of paranormal, Regency, Western Historic Fiction every now and then.

I love watching movies, all sorts of them, doesn’t matter the genre (maybe not every horror one). Listening to music, every song on my iPod must include its lyrics and artwork; one time I spent my entire week of holidays just to add the lyrics and find original LP artwork to put on all the songs that I have in my collection!

When I am not reading, I am cooking; I love cooking and baking! My fave reality television right now is MasterChef Australia, The Great British Bake Off... well, you get the drift. I was searching for some cookbooks on my wishlist when a friend suggested I download the ebook... I ended up on Mobilism searching first for one, then many, cookbooks. The rest as they say is history!
Oct 30th, 2016, 4:32 pm
Oct 30th, 2016, 5:23 pm
Welcome back to the team! Wonderful, wonderful news.

It would of course, only be better if you were getting married :lol: :lol:
Oct 30th, 2016, 5:23 pm

I am no longer re-uploading books. If both links are no longer working, please feel free to post in the topic that you would like the book.
Oct 30th, 2016, 6:04 pm
Well done Diva so pleased for you :D
Oct 30th, 2016, 6:04 pm

♥ PINK ♥

Unable to re-up at the moment so please ask a mod to expire any posts with dead links
Oct 30th, 2016, 7:05 pm
Congrats and welcome Diva, have fun and enjoy yourself! :)
Oct 30th, 2016, 7:05 pm
Oct 30th, 2016, 7:35 pm
Congrats Diva!

I think you must be the first person in the sites history to be green, purple, and now orange!! Congratulations! I look forward to reading your reviews. Image

I also love my lyrics, and, if you have a Mac, this will find and import them to iTunes!
http://www.mediahuman.com/lyrics-finder/
Oct 30th, 2016, 7:35 pm

Oct 30th, 2016, 7:49 pm
Congrats Diva! Looking forward to your reviews!

Oct 30th, 2016, 7:49 pm
Oct 30th, 2016, 8:39 pm
Congratulations Diva,

The section with thrive with your passion for writing. Looking forward to read your reviews.

BunnyLips wrote:It would of course, only be better if you were getting married :lol: :lol:

Who knows, maybe we will hear that news soon enough ;)
I'm rooting for the couple :D
Oct 30th, 2016, 8:39 pm
Oct 30th, 2016, 9:12 pm
Thanks Buns, Pink, iH77, Em, LS & PW for all the kind and nice words :D :wave:
Oct 30th, 2016, 9:12 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Oct 30th, 2016, 10:22 pm
Wow, Congratulations on your New title !!!... I'm sure you will review the hell out of those book titles !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

LB. xxx
Oct 30th, 2016, 10:22 pm
Oct 31st, 2016, 4:14 am
Congrats
Oct 31st, 2016, 4:14 am

"I want to be completely captivated by the books I read. I want to finish each book as if I’m waking from a dream."
Oct 31st, 2016, 4:21 am
Good to see

The new colour suits you darling Girl

Oct 31st, 2016, 4:21 am